Reviews for ×÷··´¯·»Can Math Equal Love?«·´¯··÷×
Mayou B. Well chapter 1 . 1/5/2009
WOW! I absolutey love it! It would be awesome if you did a Minako/Seto couple, they're my absolute favorite! I've also written a YGO/SM story and I was wondering if you could read it, Phoenix Awakening. I also want to join you community. Thanks!
edvykoi chapter 1 . 12/5/2008
nice story u must update. can u make it a malik/usagi/marik story?
Dark Goddess of Fiery Tempers chapter 1 . 3/7/2008
Can you please write some more? I know it sounds completely ridiculous, but only one chapter, and I'm addicted!
dreaming.sapphire chapter 1 . 8/21/2007
Ah! You have to update this soon. ] I'm already falling in love with it. XD I'm hoping for a Yami/Usa? *Crosses fingers*
Night Fire chapter 1 . 11/22/2006
Please write more very soon! Please, please, please?

Laters

Night Fire
WillowFae chapter 1 . 9/30/2006
update soon! :)
IPAngel chapter 1 . 6/9/2006
Good. Definitely.
prettysailorsaturn chapter 1 . 12/16/2005
Can you add the outer senshi,and seto kaiba and sailor pluto pairing?
latrell brice aka kousagibrief chapter 1 . 11/26/2005
Hey why don't you update. Your story is good! I have stories on Sm/DBZ, u should update!

PAIRINGS:

/uSAGI: I'M TIRED OF SEEING EVERYONE ELSE BUT THOSE TWO PAIRED, ANY WAY I SEEN ENOUGH YAMI AND USAGI!

/Rei: That'll be good!

yami/Minako: never seen that one before

Joey/Makoto: that'll be shoking!

seto/ami: wow two smart people

why don't you do an Tea bashing!
Katie chapter 1 . 10/18/2005
I REally like it!Make sure to make the next chapter soon.
kudarii chapter 1 . 9/9/2005
Yami Rei, nuff said
Miss Artemis chapter 1 . 7/4/2005
HAHAHA! Oh my GOD! THat was hilarious! lol, please update A.S.A.P! I wonder who's with who, I hope Usagi is with Yami Marik or Malik, either one would be fine with me!

I am REALLY into this story and I really like that whole "trio" thing with Joey, Yami Bakur, and Yami Marik about girls. They're going to be drooling when they meet the girls.

Great story! - Miss Artemis
lalala chapter 1 . 6/7/2005
i think you should include Kaiba in here it will make the story more fun to read. Anyway it was a vcery very good story hope u update soon
legolasfan91 chapter 1 . 4/28/2005
i reallt like hope u update soon
Felicia Angel chapter 1 . 4/12/2005
A wonderful start to what will probably be a good story. Sorry, I can't get my hopes up now for whatever reason. For pairings:

Mako/Joey

Yugi/Tea

Usagi/Mamoru (you cannot tear them apart! Never!)

...Rei/good Bakura

Minako/Marik (your choice)

that's it, hope you update soon!
56 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »