Reviews for What am I ?
prety chapter 10 . 11/20/2013
i enjoy it.
tsukinopen chapter 2 . 11/19/2011
cool he tries to resist truth serum
Rori Potter chapter 10 . 9/12/2011
That was brilliant. Update soon.
Red herring chapter 9 . 6/5/2011
You are a good writer you just need to be careful of red herrings when you write
Saissister chapter 10 . 5/8/2011
Harry should confess to Snape his Childhood
thaliagrace21 chapter 9 . 4/5/2011
Hi again lol r u gonna update? Pleaseee u daid youd finish it! ;). Update please',,,,,, :)
thaliagrace21 chapter 10 . 3/12/2011
plan to update man? hahaha
SoraMalfoySlythern chapter 10 . 8/9/2009
WOW LOVE IT! PLEASE COUNTE THIS STORY! its so sad yet realy COOL! is sev and harry going to start geting along now? will harry still be ablie to talk to snakes? i all ways thoght that was soo cool i mean eho woundn't want too? i love snakes! _ if you dont want to finsh thats fine but if so thats cool too! _ see yah latter!
Tolazytologin chapter 10 . 4/21/2009
Great job. I loved it I hope there will be updates soon.
PhoenixBlaze8 chapter 10 . 3/2/2009
Interesting story. I hope you continue writing it becuase it is really good. I hope Harry and Snape do develop a father/son bond because they both deserve some happiness.
hypercell chapter 10 . 2/14/2009
More, soon please?
hypercell chapter 7 . 2/12/2009
can't he teach himself, once he (maybe) gets to hogwarts...snape did, as did riddle...
hypercell chapter 1 . 2/12/2009
I think he would take his photo album, and his Invisibility cloak. the cloak, because it will be useful, and the album, because it is the only pics of his parents, and Sirius.
eeniemeenie chapter 10 . 12/19/2008
This story is fantastic. If you updated it, I'd add it to my favorites for sure.
Ummm123456789 chapter 10 . 9/27/2008
OMG! best story EVER!

u have to update like NOW!

please please please please please!