Reviews for Friends And Enemies
Nightcrawlerlover chapter 9 . 2/4/2008
Very poetic and full of drama! Keep up the good work!
Malaskor chapter 4 . 2/1/2005
Not bad, but you need to beta the story again. For example it is MacLeod not Macloud. There are more errors, mostly correctly spelled words that sound similar/identical to the one that should have been used. Oh and punctuation could use a re-checking too, for example you ended a question with a "." instead of "?".

Besides that technical side the story is interesting, but a bit fast moving - it could use some more details and explanations.

But don't get disheartened by this. The story has lots of potential.

Keep it up and thanks for sharing.
Harry2 chapter 3 . 2/1/2005
Now this version of Dru, I LIKE! Combination of Vampire and WITCH! Look out Vamps, there is a NEW hunter in town!
Harry2 chapter 2 . 2/1/2005
When the group finds out about what happened, they are going to WIG OUT! But I am looking forward to seeing what is going to happen to Dru!
Harry2 chapter 1 . 2/1/2005
I think Tim would find this of interest. And I have gotten a link to this story put up on the Wandererverse discussion site.
Harry2 chapter 9 . 1/31/2005
*BATTLE MODE MASK! ARMOUR OF THE ELIMINATOR: ENERGY CLAWS DEPLOY!* This is IT. . . THE FINAL BATTLE! Time for Drusilla and Buffy to take it to Chatla and FINISH THIS! And seeing so many people in armor with weapons was SWEET! Now, in the words of Mortal Kombat: FINISH THIS!
Harry2 chapter 8 . 1/31/2005
The team is together and kicking Vampire ARSE! Its time, with the help of Drusilla/Edith, to send this creature BACK to where she came from! And, I am working on a little tale that I think Tim would have been proud to read. NOW, onto the next chapter!
Harry2 chapter 7 . 1/31/2005
I'm glad that Dru has earned Buffy's forgiveness. And with her magic and warrior skills, the Darkness just took a MAJOR hit!
Harry2 chapter 6 . 5/29/2004
Thank you, Thank you, THANK YOU for updating! I think Tim would have been proud to see you writing this story. And as I have said before, it has the makings of a very good Wandererverse tale. Slightly AU for the wandererverse, but a good one none the less. Keep up the good work on this story and the rest of your work as well!
Harry2 chapter 5 . 4/25/2004
WOW! Dru seeks to recover Angel from Hell! This story WOULD make a great AU for the Wandererverse! Or maybe a other story for it. Like you, I miss Tim and his work. His memory of what he did will never truly be forgotten.
Harry2 chapter 4 . 4/25/2004
Hang on Buffy! Help will be arriving soon! And I loved the way that Dru introduced herself to Tessa and Duncan! This story, with some modification, might make a good Wandererverse tale!