Reviews for PMT
CYMKK09 chapter 1 . 9/11/2009
Interesting!
Minerva Medica chapter 1 . 8/25/2007
Wish you had made that first, long paragraph into several small ones - it may just be my elderly eyes growing weaker, but it was uncomfortable reading this. Which is a shame, because I really liked the story.
illiterate ghost chapter 1 . 3/2/2005
Great disclaimer!:) Again, wonderful portrayal of Snape. I envy Minerva, for some reason I can't sleep much at that time of the month.
Meta Capricorn chapter 1 . 2/3/2005
I think it is quite clear which time you have meant. I know that, too, it is awfully.

Very nice of Severus to bring her something against that *wants to have such potion, too*

Ciao,

Meta
GraveDigger Resurrection chapter 1 . 8/18/2004
Oh I feel her pain (literaly) And Sev was very sweet in this one- a nice touch in my opinion. But it was a good thing you slipped the AD/MM in or I might have thought you were trying to pull a SS/MM on me! (Not that I would have minded hugely if it was written the way you did this one, but I typically don't like them) AD/MM forever, in my opinion. I'll occassionally go for a RL/MM and the once-in-a-blue-moon AM/MM, but...yeah.

So anyway, great, sweet story! I love your work!

~Asphodel
missamy-lm chapter 1 . 5/18/2004
lol, i know what u mean there... friggin pain in the a** that is... good fic!
mascaret chapter 1 . 3/15/2004
*snickers* The people around me usually notice what time of the month it is well before I do.
How very considerate of Snape!
Steue chapter 1 . 3/10/2004
Aw, so nice of Snape to help, I never knew that period pains could be SO bad, I'll try to be more comforting the next time someone uses that as an excuse, but not if they use it again two weeks later ;)
I think you captured MM really quite well.
All in all, a thumbs up.
Hogwarts Duo chapter 1 . 3/8/2004
Poor Minerva...wish Albus had suddenly appeared and given her a day off and a back rub too! That'd make it all better! *sigh*
Allison Wonderland chapter 1 . 3/8/2004
Poor Min. I know how she feels. Very cute.
Athenia
Lise chapter 1 . 3/8/2004
Heehee... Leave it to Snape to be an absolute bastard to on eand all, but an absolute gentlement for important details like this!
I loved it!
MickeyG chapter 1 . 3/8/2004
I'ma just say that that was awsome! :)
And I believe I know the answere to that question of yours...;P
adding you to my favourite authors...:D
Laughing Siren chapter 1 . 3/8/2004
ow i but at least she could walk the hot water bottle never worked for me or most people i know (she must be lucky) :) this was nice and sweet :)
CCSaint chapter 1 . 3/8/2004
Oh, poor Min. I have never had it that bad before, but I can imagine what it be like. That was very nice of Severus to that. So thoughtful.
Bravo!
Liz
Jestana chapter 1 . 3/7/2004
Oh, poor Min! I haven't had real bad ones, but I don't WANT real bad ones anyway. That was very thoughtful of Sev. Bravo!