Reviews for Dystopia
wild-springflower chapter 1 . 11/29/2011
huh, im not sure what to think of this so far. its good enough that i want to keep reading thats for sure, its just, im a little confused. although, youre messing around with alternate universes and time travel, so being confused is not a bad thing! so all the League died, but what about Skinner, he wasnt with the Leage when the bombs went off! i wanna know about Skinner! :) hopefully its in the next chapter!
Marcus S. Lazarus chapter 2 . 5/1/2004
Great story so far; I LOVE alternate realities, and this one looks like being the trailer's accurate, I'm especially looking forward ot the battle between Tom and Dorian; I mean, dramatic or what? Just one query; when will the scene where Mina kisses Dorian come into play? I mean, will it be a flashback of Dorian's, or did Mina somehow survive the sinking of the Nautilus and hook up with Gray again? Anyway, update soon, can't WAIT for more!
Hoshii-chan chapter 2 . 3/26/2004
Wow that was great! Keep writing please! what type of cookies do you like? Oh well have some anyway. (::)(::)(::)
pucktofaerie chapter 2 . 3/25/2004
Ack! So wonderful. I can't believe I just now stumbled upon it. But I love it! I can't wait to see what happens next. Keep up htte great work and update soon!
funyun chapter 2 . 3/23/2004
Well, when you put it that way... yes. Silly, I know, to expect something not-so-evil, even. Oh well. This one isn't so evil. Are we going to see the alternate League any time soon, or are they nonexistent?
Capt.Cow chapter 2 . 3/23/2004
If I ever get money some will arrivew in the review. But thats never going to happen, specially when I'm not even old enough to get a job for another like 7months or something! GR! (I'm ok!) Anyway, MORE SOON PLEASE! PRETTY PLEASE! WITH SUGAR!
angel-flame chapter 2 . 3/23/2004
Have a cookie ... but only if you update again soon.
Interesting idea, to have him travel to a different dimension ... where did it come from?
Raisha Bregail chapter 2 . 3/23/2004
Nice and suspenseful. I like.
Clez chapter 2 . 3/23/2004
Well I'm afraid I don't have any money... however... *bundle hugs you, and lavishes you with cookies* That was frickin' awesome, Sethoz! I'm really loving this, and the part where Skinner tried to help but realised he couldn't was very reminiscent of the film. I loved it... but then again, you already know that.
~Clez
Bosco Wiles 19-86 chapter 1 . 3/22/2004
I love it you should deffinatly continue with it.
*Lyz
SiddyQ chapter 1 . 3/14/2004
There is only one word I can think to use. WHOA!
funyun chapter 1 . 3/14/2004
AH! Evil, bad cliffhanger thingy! Please update soon!
Graymoon74 chapter 1 . 3/11/2004
Why is it that your stories always...always...always give me the chills. And why in God's name have I not put you in my favorites? Ah...what the heck is wrong with me.
Anyway...this story seems a bit creepy. Not one for wanting characters stuck with the dead. Get him outta there! Now!
Loving this...can't wait for more )
CApt.Cow chapter 1 . 3/8/2004
Well, I'm hooked. I won't hunt you down and kill you promise! (I will if you kill Sawyer). Hehehehe. More soon please!
Vaudevillian chapter 1 . 3/8/2004
Sethoz, my dear (wo)man.
Sheer and pure brililance. Deliciously disturbing my dear! (Alliteration NOT intended!) I have not read any of your previous work (I am ashamed to admit), and I 'm not usually a big fan of Tom angst (I find it contradictory to his character). But this!
My mouth was left hanging open. A RARE occurance that should be taken with much accredidation!What is it with the abundance of talented authors in this section? It definitely balances out the most horrid Mary-Sue story I just read. Hm, It's much too late (yes 9 at night is too late for me to think) to leave a very analytical review. Some overall sugestions would be to cut the italics. It would be much easier on the eyes if you just left the whole thing normal.
::frowns and knots eyebrows:: You used my least favorite word. Strike that, the only word in the English dictionary I hate other than Cancer. The miracle is I don't hate you! That, my dear, is remarkable. Let it be known to the world that if I should ever find the word SHUDDER in anyone's fanfic, I will not leave a very mean review! That is...unless you use it in a nice original way. A ship shuddering, for example. Ah! I do love my literary devices! God bless personification! How else could my coconuts dance?
Other than that you have a few punctuation and grammar mistakes that I found. This chapter is much to long to point them all out. Excellent imagery, simply LOVERLY really. Oh, yes , and I have a request! Please don't drench this story with Tom angst. Overkill's are not a good thing unless your playing a PS2 game. Oh, and before I forget... I HEART the disturbing ending line that crawls it's way under your skin and picks at your flesh with its grotesqueness. That's just my way of saying I loved it.
Hrm, and a warning. If i leave mean reviews later on, it's only because heart you so much (or that I'm PMSing).
Baited and Hooked.