Reviews for The Great Locomotive Chase
Whiteling chapter 6 . 3/11/2013
Well that's something they both agree on.
Whiteling chapter 5 . 3/11/2013
LOL Meg's laughing was infectious while it lasted.

Hmm, word traveled fast.
Whiteling chapter 4 . 3/10/2013
Me: *realizes who it is* Holy Crud!

*random religious characters bless themselves*
RuexMytholover chapter 10 . 5/9/2011
Wow liked this story it's really good
Noelle M chapter 1 . 2/7/2010
I love all your stories! Make one up where Meg and Basil get into a case alone or something!
Lian B chapter 8 . 2/17/2007
Holy hell! Is, dare I say it! Is Jose Josh? I MUST KNOW!
HelenOfTroy chapter 3 . 6/13/2004
I read your fics over at Animated Lust, and I must say that I am quite impressed.

The story is good, the characters are well-developed, and...well, I really like the idea of Basil falling in love.

Perhaps I'm just a shameless romantic.
The Magic Pocket Turtle chapter 10 . 4/9/2004
okay, I'm reading these all out of order... but these are definitly good stories! :) :):):):):):)
Megana chapter 1 . 3/9/2004
A note to Gracie: LOL, actually, I had only researched the actual Great Locomotive Chase because we had played a song in band with that title, and I was curious (which shows I have WAY too muhc free time on my hands, haha.) And Standard Oil only came about because I had read two political cartoons about it while flipping through my history book. Not much research involved. By hey, they seemed to fit in the story! Thanks dear.
Gracie Gru chapter 1 . 3/8/2004
Oh how I love these stories! Once again, brilliant! I also now have even more respect for you by researching an actual part of history and incorpurating it in your story. Lord knows how many of us writers would have wrestled with that one! And yes, I do have to agree, Ratigan is THE coolest villian out there. Although I look at him from both sides of the spectrum, I have to say he's more comical when he's evil! Good job Meg!
Skye-chan chapter 10 . 3/8/2004
"Meg: I was really mixing up ‘An American Tail’ and ‘The Great Mouse Detective’. Sorry!"
No need to apologize! There were talking dogs in the original Basil of Baker Street book series.
Great story. _ Hope you do manage to make another!
Skye-chan chapter 6 . 3/7/2004