Reviews for This Time Around
Adunaewen chapter 45 . 7/3
Fun fact: Remuses fathers name was Lyall (German for of a wolf) and his mothers name was Hope
Slytherin Princess Adelyn chapter 30 . 6/21
I kinda want Sirius and Hermione together ? Only because he seems to appreciate her more than Remus
Slytherin Princess Adelyn chapter 1 . 6/21
Hermione is just giving the Death Eaters closer access to the Marauders, Lily, herself and the rest of the students by not doing anything about their clear status as followers of Voldemort.
Slytherin Princess Adelyn chapter 24 . 6/20
Sirius admitting he’s in love with Hermione is breaking me because I keep thinking this is Sirimione but it isn’t ? It’s Remione ? How did I get here and why do I love it so ?
suerpent chapter 28 . 6/18
this fic is amazingly wrote but I needed to stop here, I was wondering between HG/SB/RL fics I've read several fics so far but still looking for one that pleases me! I know I need a smack on my face. well done btw
Sarali84 chapter 68 . 6/4
Thank you for this lovelly fanfic. I really appreciated the story.
Adunaewen chapter 36 . 5/25
You're basically J. Jr.
Adunaewen chapter 34 . 5/25
I was hoping Remuses werewolf problem would have some greater effect on the story. Wish granted!
Aduneawen chapter 26 . 5/23
This is AMAZING! Its like reading the Harry Potter books from Hermiones point of view.
Adunaewen chapter 9 . 5/20
You might be evil, but it's the good kind of evil that makes people love your stories!
Adunaewen chapter 6 . 5/20
Wow, I did not see that coming! Good Job!
Jen103 chapter 68 . 5/18
Hello, i found your fic the other week. I think i may have read bits of it before, it seemed familar but not all of it.
I really liked it; i realise its over 10 years old(!) So i realise your writing style may have changed since, but some of it isnt that well written.
I did enjoy it though. Espec enjoyed the Sirius/Hermione bits, think im going to have to find myself one of their fics now.
It kinda got a bit confusing with all the heartbreak and one of them leaving the other all the time and so sad about lily ofc!
LilyKnowItAll chapter 69 . 5/11
I'm breaking down it tears in bed at nearly midnight. I hope no one heard!
Slytherin Princess Adelyn chapter 15 . 4/24
Hermione you dummy
Let Sirius yeet him out the balcony
Slytherin Princess Adelyn chapter 12 . 4/24