Reviews for This Time Around
was amazing blows kisses at story
Khyharah chapter 69 . 9/6
THIS! Everything about this was simply wonderful. I want to say I read this many many years ago when it was first written, but some one mentioned it on a Facebook group and I had to dad again. I loved every moment and the reality of it. Took me a few moments several time to remember we this was written before HPB and DH so no clues about horcruxes and all that but I think you did quite well. I loved Hermione and Remus' friendships with Sirius and James and Lily (though I about screamed when she died!) I laughed, I cried, I loved every moment. Excellent work my darling.
kaylanticocean chapter 69 . 7/29
Fantastic piece, truly. I was hooked from start to finish. You took the "gateway fan fic" and blew it out of the water.
Adunaewen chapter 45 . 7/3
Fun fact: Remuses fathers name was Lyall (German for of a wolf) and his mothers name was Hope
Slytherin Princess Adelyn chapter 30 . 6/21
I kinda want Sirius and Hermione together ? Only because he seems to appreciate her more than Remus
Slytherin Princess Adelyn chapter 1 . 6/21
Hermione is just giving the Death Eaters closer access to the Marauders, Lily, herself and the rest of the students by not doing anything about their clear status as followers of Voldemort.
Slytherin Princess Adelyn chapter 24 . 6/20
Sirius admitting he’s in love with Hermione is breaking me because I keep thinking this is Sirimione but it isn’t ? It’s Remione ? How did I get here and why do I love it so ?
suerpent chapter 28 . 6/18
this fic is amazingly wrote but I needed to stop here, I was wondering between HG/SB/RL fics I've read several fics so far but still looking for one that pleases me! I know I need a smack on my face. well done btw
Sarali84 chapter 68 . 6/4
Thank you for this lovelly fanfic. I really appreciated the story.
Adunaewen chapter 36 . 5/25
You're basically J. Jr.
Adunaewen chapter 34 . 5/25
I was hoping Remuses werewolf problem would have some greater effect on the story. Wish granted!
Aduneawen chapter 26 . 5/23
This is AMAZING! Its like reading the Harry Potter books from Hermiones point of view.
Adunaewen chapter 9 . 5/20
You might be evil, but it's the good kind of evil that makes people love your stories!
Adunaewen chapter 6 . 5/20
Wow, I did not see that coming! Good Job!
Jen103 chapter 68 . 5/18
Hello, i found your fic the other week. I think i may have read bits of it before, it seemed familar but not all of it.
I really liked it; i realise its over 10 years old(!) So i realise your writing style may have changed since, but some of it isnt that well written.
I did enjoy it though. Espec enjoyed the Sirius/Hermione bits, think im going to have to find myself one of their fics now.
It kinda got a bit confusing with all the heartbreak and one of them leaving the other all the time and so sad about lily ofc!
5,049 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »