Reviews for This Time Around
cshen.julienne chapter 17 . 4/15
Oh my gosh this is too sweet! I will hex Peter myself if they don't lol
Cryssallis chapter 69 . 3/12
Who gave you the right to play with my emotions this way? This story was like a rollercoaster for my feelings
e chapter 67 . 3/11
omg reading your review for HBP now after the 7th book has been released is so weird.
e chapter 2 . 3/11
No, Hermione!
xXMizz Alec VolturiXx chapter 33 . 1/17
really nice story
No offence but Nathaniel sounds like a girls name
I felt a stab in my heart when I read the last Paragraph of chapter 36
Hermione Lyra Malfoy-Riddle chapter 69 . 12/28/2017
Perfection!
Hermione Lyra Malfoy-Riddle chapter 7 . 12/28/2017
So happy to know that Dumbledore is a manic power craving psychopath that's evil in this fic
Ahri Derh chapter 69 . 12/26/2017
Oh my lord.
Okay so first of all, I usually dislike maurader fics. I know, I know! Don't kill me! I just think they can be a bit deifying, making the mauraders perfect, when realistically, no one is. But HOLY COW I love this story. I love this story to the ends of the earth. This is actually my third time reading it, and I thought I better leave a review, since it gives me such joy. The mauraders are PEOPLE in this story. Flawed, beautiful people. Thank you.
But secondly! I love your authors notes! Is that a weird complement? I think so. But nevertheless! I had only read up to the sixth book the first time I read this, and I loved your theories about horcruxes. And even know, your knowledge and deduction astounds me. You seem like a very intuitive person.
Last but not least (in fact, probably most), I am in awe of this story's emotional pull. This story is sad, but it's hopeful; it's beautiful, but complicated. It reminds me of love. It IS love. If anyone were to ask me the pure definition of love, I could show them this story: the love between Remus and Hermione, the love Hermione has for Harry and Ron, and the strong love for her new friends that keeps her from going back. But there's also loss. The loss of Harry, Ron, Lily... It made me cry the first time I read it. You are truly an artist of emotions.
I'm not sure if you'll read this. It's been a while. And it's already got a lot of reviews. But I felt that I owed it to the creator of this masterpiece to give some thoughts. And such deeps thoughts, too, because you've managed to capture such soul in this. You have managed to convey the meaning of purpose and love and pain and hope, all in words. And I only hope you have this amount of soul in you, because even half this is a lifetime's worth.
Guest chapter 20 . 12/15/2017
Wasn't Regulus YOUNGER than Sirius
Ahri Der chapter 69 . 10/1/2017
Beautiful. Kept me worrying and biting my nails the whole time! I read it all in one day, it was so angsty. Keep writing- you have real talent.
Foxy-Floof chapter 12 . 9/26/2017
I wish she'd just kill Peter and be done with it. The fact of the matter is, he's the biggest risk to them, by dint of sneaking around and listening in on everything they say.
Laura-Felicia-Wood chapter 6 . 8/24/2017
I swear Remus/Hermione, not Sirius/Hermione. That was a shock but I'm loving this story. I have read lots and this is the very first one I review. Lovin' it :) !
Guest chapter 6 . 7/5/2017
Ok so I'm going to apologise for my criticism before I say it because y'know I'm sorry for being mean but here we go; I dislike most of the characters in this story Hermione included. Like wtf is up with her?! It's only chapter 6 and she's already spilled the fucking beans, even after DUMBLEDORE said not to, and to people she just met aswell. I mean it's HERMIONE for gods sake! She is literally one of the smartest people in the whole book and she is being made out to be some weak girl who trembles at the raised voice of A BOY. Like when did this personality swap happen?! Also lily is annoying me too, she's not got a very good argument when standing up to the boys and you would think that after sceaming at them for years she would at least have gathered a reputation for roasting them. However I'm sure if I just read on this could be great, but I've attempted to read this a few times now and I just can't get past the bad characterisation. But well done for getting this many reviews, I just have really high standards.
-M