Reviews for This Time Around
Denise 2.0 chapter 33 . 7/3
Hi, this is me again. I DO apologize for accidentally sending in a review that I'd written for another fanfic! I'm reading the two simultaneously and I messed up, I am so sorry! Your fanfiction doesn't contain Ginny so I bet that comment was confusing! Anyway, I really enjoy your work too, you're an incredibly talented writer and your plot is amazing so far! Thanks for writing and sharing, authors like you really make my holiday better! All the love!
Denise chapter 32 . 7/3
I LOVE this story. I love love LOVE it. I can't express how invested I am! Thanks so much for writing this! Ginny is very well written, as are all the characters but Ginny especially really stands out. I adore that Sirius and Regulus are becoming closer: their lost relationship is one of the more tragic things in canon and we all know how tragic everything really gets from book 4 on. I'm so curious where this is going to lead! Thanks again for writing and sharing this masterpiece! You're awesome!
Shishi chapter 44 . 6/6
Ahhh I hate and love this! I want her to end up with Sirius but I don't want her to hurt Remus and with all they have been through! My hearrrrrrt!
Amber Bellum chapter 69 . 11/9/2021
You almost made me cry! But I likes the story
Amber Bellum chapter 66 . 11/8/2021
I had actually read the reviews but I couldn’t believe it… I thought maybe I did read them wrong, why?
Amber Bellum chapter 32 . 11/8/2021
So I have to write because my heart can’t take it. Why a love triangle between Sirius and Remus! It really broke my heart and Remus saying he wasn’t his friend. So sad.
Guest chapter 33 . 7/10/2021
Oh, like nobody, especially Remus, noticed Hermione following Sirius away from the table. She's not very SMART to knowingly or obliviously keep putting herself and Sirius in these compromising situations. Sirius is right about the kisses, she's cheating on Remus. She's cheating on Remus just minutes before she accepts his marriage proposal. It's not Remus who's honor is in question. Thanks for a really good story.
Guest chapter 68 . 7/9/2021
This was an amazing fan fiction. I read this in the year 2021 and I read about how you said the things about snape being bad and now that the seventh book has come out I’m sure that everything had made sense that snape was good and Harry was a horcrux. I loved this fanfic but I just hope there would be more hermione and sirius romance. You said that tonks and Remus wouldn’t really match but I beg to differ because opposites usually attract so Lupin must be attracted to tonks. As Jermaine to Sirius
Guest chapter 24 . 7/8/2021
Attempting to murder her and viciously outing Remus on top of her knowledge of the future and Hermione suddenly thinks the rat is just a poor misunderstood innocent? Please. Otherwise, love your story.
Guest chapter 69 . 6/8/2021
I absolutely love this story I always though of doing a Sirius x hermione time travel
klenamikaelson chapter 69 . 5/21/2021
It was a beautiful story ! I was happy, angry, afraid, scared ! A wave of emotions ! Thank you so much for this travel in time !

(My English is not perfect, so I'm sorry ! )
Cookie-the-Rookie chapter 24 . 3/12/2021
Sirius is in love with Herimione Sue too because of cooouurse he is. Excuse me if my eyes roll out of my skull
Aarya chapter 69 . 3/8/2021
Hi I was wondering if you can write a fanfic about Hermione and Remus's kid when goes to Hogwarts. I love this fanfic and your writing over all!
HarryPotterFan12 chapter 23 . 3/1/2021
this story is amazing
HarryPotterFan12 chapter 12 . 3/1/2021
You are doing so well I love this story
5,148 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »