Reviews for This Time Around
Guest chapter 4 . 7/7/2012
This story is absolutly brill. I love what you do with the characters.
Mrs.SherlockHolmes0971 chapter 34 . 6/29/2012
I love this chapter! But are you going to have Harry and Ron somehow show up or have Hermione go back? I think Remus and Hermione should stay together, but she needs to see Harry and Ron again. I love the story and I hope you keep writing.
0971
Lunajem.ravenclaw chapter 69 . 6/3/2012
I know you finished this fic ages ago, and you probably will never read this...

But I just want to say how amazing this is... So sad that lily died still!

Aww... Oh well, out of all the hp fics I've read, this is definately my favourite!
Brittany chapter 67 . 5/29/2012
I find it really funny to read your AN now. :) About how it's a crazy theory that Harry would be a horcrux, or that Snape is evil, or that Remus and Dora don't belong together. :) I hope you disagree with that now though I can understand if you don't. :)
anaraz chapter 68 . 5/21/2012
I loved your story.

There were parts that obvious but more unexpected parts.

paddyfoot chapter 58 . 5/12/2012
I have to say this is a fantastic story. Hermionie annoying the life out of me from time to time aside for being incredibly illogical, I actually have zero complaints, congratulations on one of the best stories out there. :)
r.e. zimmermann chapter 6 . 5/9/2012
You are so full of surprises, my dear! I absolutely loved this chapter! I've been waiting for Hermione to reveal the truth, and my God, and was NOT expecting that kiss at the end!

Keep it up! I'm hooked!

Sincerely,

Mouse
Omirao chapter 1 . 4/25/2012
Lol, that "mysterious language" on the door was definitely refreshing. It's so simple that I've never actually seen someone use that!
elegantgoth89 chapter 68 . 4/19/2012
Hello... I wanted to review the epilogue, but it wouldn't let me because I already did. I just wanted to tell you (again, apparently) how truly amazing this story is. Harry Potter is my universe and this story is just... wonderful, wonderful, wonderful. Thank you soooo much. Genius. I applaud you :)
Noname89 chapter 69 . 4/2/2012
I just finished your story and have to say I liked it really. I found it really sad that Lilly died:(
Fire's Shadow123 chapter 69 . 3/23/2012
...this was AMAZING! I absoultely loved it!
paintmyworlddarkblue chapter 69 . 2/25/2012
This is such a great story. One of my favorite Hermione time travel stories. Her and Remus make such a good couple. I really loved you fic. You're a great writer
Anna Rider chapter 7 . 2/20/2012
I just realized that if Remus was a girl, Sirius would probably fall for him. Hermione and Remus are so much the same. XD
Anna Rider chapter 6 . 2/20/2012
Oh god no Sirius! I hope Remus gets the girl! Though either of them would be fine, since Moony and Padfoot are both awesome people. XD
Anna Rider chapter 5 . 2/20/2012