Reviews for This Time Around
danceegirl92 chapter 69 . 1/27/2014
Amaaazing story! I hope you do have time to do a sequel!
danceegirl92 chapter 32 . 1/27/2014
I just feel so bad for Sirius, since he's my favorite character...but it's not like I didn't expect it :)
Guest chapter 69 . 1/7/2014
I can honestly say, that was the best fanfiction I have ever read! I couldn't tear my eyes away! You are a BRILLIANT WRITER! I couldn't find one flaw in this story! It was so well written and thought out! I just had to tell you how wonderful that fic was! It is by far my favourite fic yet! I hope you write many more of your flawless fics! It was just sooo perfect in every way!
laliniebbia chapter 1 . 1/3/2014
I looovvvveeedddd this! I cried when Lily does and when they room hermione away:) I love this sooooooooo much!
Guest chapter 69 . 1/1/2014
Stop being so motherfucking talented this is amazing, i read it in one day! I was in tears when Lily died, and when Remus left. No fair :(
Guest chapter 69 . 12/30/2013
What about sev i liked him in ur story
Guest chapter 68 . 12/30/2013
I read this story and guess what im reading dis in 2013 and i realy liked it and enjoyed it.
Im realy not sure if u even gonna read but it was the best ive ever read
From M
Mallory83 chapter 69 . 12/26/2013
I loved this story. I look forward to reading more of what you have written.
OzmaofOz chapter 68 . 12/12/2013
I'll review since you ask... though since I'm reading this in 2013 I can't imagine how meaningful it will be for you. I did enjoy it... Good work! Thank you for writing! It was exciting and well-written and well-plotted. From the POV of 2013 of course, and me being an SS/HG shipper, I kept thinking in the middle of the story that you were going to let Remus die when he was in a coma (he is kind of namby-pamby) and put HG together with the sharp guy who's her only intellectual equal, that punk in the black cape. Then I saw your author's note in a later chapter about how much you didn't like Severus back when you were writing this fic. Thanks for being relatively fair to his character in this story, despite your misgivings. It's a measure of how much I enjoyed your story that I stuck with it even though it was not an SS/HG pairing. Good work!
anaraz chapter 69 . 12/9/2013
oh what a wonderful story
EraKnight chapter 69 . 12/1/2013
Awesome story. I really loved it. I seem to be obsessed with time-travel fics lately, so this was the perfect story for me to read! :)
she is brighter chapter 69 . 11/27/2013
Such an amazing story. Sorry lily died but I agree it was the only way.
Guest chapter 69 . 11/7/2013
Please tell me there is a sequel!
Guest chapter 69 . 11/7/2013
This has been my favorite one so far. Please tell me you re working on a sequel. You rock
FlyteNyte chapter 69 . 10/29/2013
Just wanted to say I loved this fic. thanks for writing it. it's been a long long time, but people are still enjoying this. Honestly this night be my favorite pairing now.
4,987 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »