Reviews for This Time Around
Marguerite chapter 69 . 9/26/2015
I discovered this story way after it was written (2015) and perhaps loved it even more so because of how the Harry Potter series ended. I hated that Remus had to die; this gave him a second chance and a happy life, after all he'd been through. The Bellatrix twist was really great. Will have to search out your other stories. Very well done!
Marguerite chapter 63 . 9/26/2015
Seriously brilliant twist, this one. Never saw it coming. Impressive.
Marguerite chapter 27 . 9/25/2015
Found it heartbreaking that Hermione won't remember anything if she walks through the Gateway back to her own time... wondering if that's the mysterious clue? With each chapter comes the same question... how on earth is this going to end?
Marguerite chapter 2 . 9/25/2015
For someone who loves HP, Prisoner of Azkaban and especially Remus Lupin, I can see I'll be up half the night reading this. Knowing Hermione's personality, of course she'd go to Hogsmeade; of course she'd try to prevent the trick played on Snape. But wow, letting slip at the end she knows he's a werewolf? Talk about a cliffhanger chapter end.
Marguerite chapter 1 . 9/24/2015
I am so impressed. A very clever idea, none I've ever come across. And moving staircases leading to a doorway to the past within Hogwarts is absolutely believable. The whole idea is wonderful; a dangerous situation for Hermione given the time travel laws, but an opportunity to make a huge difference. Can hardly wait for chapter two. I'm a tough critic and I say, very well done.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/23/2015
'Through this door lies hogwarts past.' Erm, don't get it but I assume it means that when you walk through the door you'll go to Hogwarts but sometime in the past.
JessyGem chapter 69 . 9/18/2015
So cute! I love this. I laughed, and cried, and I'm kinda hoping lil Hermione gets together with Sirius when she's all grown up. Thank you for this wonderful story!
Guest chapter 69 . 9/17/2015
Ok so this was written in what 2006 that's 9 years from when I'm reading it! This story was so freaking amazing I'm crying right now it wad perfect!
DragonHeart89 chapter 66 . 8/27/2015
Everytime you give a hint of her being powerful you yank it away and weaken her? It leaves this reader frustrated.
Anonymous chapter 17 . 8/12/2015
I'm so used to the trio that I'm having trouble adjusting to the group of 5. Please don't take this personally, but I don't like that Remus and Hermione are together. It's so weird that a future professor is is love with his future student that actually KNOWS that he is her future professor. PLEASE ,PLEASE ,PLEASE DON'T TAKE THIS PERSONALLY
MrsH chapter 69 . 8/8/2015
I think this may be my favorite time-travel fiction ever. I loved all the drama, and your writing style was nearly perfect without the grammar and word use problems that plague so much fanfiction. I very much enjoyed it - thank you for sharing it!
loving-reader-and-writer chapter 63 . 7/6/2015
I skipped from chapter 39 to chapter 62 because I felt the story was dragging on had no trouble following what was going on. Im not sure thats a good thing.
w chapter 4 . 7/4/2015
Why even send the others look for her in the castle when they ahave the map?
Aede Kay chapter 69 . 6/22/2015
So, I've read this story many times over the years and I have to say this one is one of my favorite fan fics.
Just wanted to drop you a note and say thanks for giving me something to keep my mind off my life for the last week.

You're a phenomenal writer and I hope you keep it up.

Kaede
Aurora J chapter 69 . 6/19/2015
I know this is really old, but I'm new to fanfic, and I just wanted to let you know that this story made me cry. You capture these characters so perfectly, you kept the plot moving throughout, you should definitely give up the day job and be a writer :)
5,148 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 24 .. Last Next »