Reviews for This Time Around
D. Leveille chapter 50 . 3/9/2015
What an adorable chapter, loved it!
D. Leveille chapter 45 . 3/9/2015
OMG this is really stressing me out! I'm so worried for Remus TT
D. Leveille chapter 34 . 3/9/2015
I really wasn't expecting that at all o_o this was a very intense chapter and I hope they can reverse that decree...
D. Leveille chapter 33 . 3/9/2015
I really hope this thing with Sirius doesn't go any farther because I don't want to see Remus get hurt :( But I'm sensing a disaster.
D. Leveille chapter 13 . 3/9/2015
Wow that was such an intense chapter... I really hate Peter :/ And poor Sirius in an unrequited love too. But the ending scene was super sweet and warmed my heart :)
D. Leveille chapter 9 . 3/8/2015
Waaaaahh that was such a cute date! I think I'd even get on a broom if it meant being close to Remus lol
D. Leveille chapter 8 . 3/8/2015
This was such a sweet and heartfelt chapter! Hermione and Remus are adorable! I'm very worried about that kiss with Sirius though... Remus will probably be depressed when he finds out :(
marauderingaround chapter 1 . 3/4/2015
I enjoyed the first chapter and will definitely be reading the rest! Great story.
bentown chapter 14 . 3/1/2015
Great Great Great! I'm so enthralled. I wonder whatever happened with Ron and Hermione? Will it ever come up? I know it's complete, I'll just have to wait and see
bentown chapter 1 . 2/27/2015
I just started reading. This is great. I'm up to chapter four now and it's only getting better.
Neko-Tenchi chapter 4 . 1/31/2015
I frikken love how she tells them the truth straight away. a part of me is a little sad, because it would ahve been ce for it to be ketp a secret for some timemore, but i also like that now thw story keeps me guessigna botu what you'll do to keep it original
Neko-Tenchi chapter 1 . 1/31/2015
this is my second time i reading this, its one of my absooute favorites. im writing a time travel story too, trying to stay away from mary-sue clishe's is commendable. mines dramione though. but i still adore this story.
LJ Summers chapter 69 . 1/8/2015
OH MY. This has been a brutal, beguiling, beautiful story. Thank you so much.
LJ Summers chapter 42 . 1/8/2015
This is progressing awesomely!
LJ Summers chapter 30 . 1/8/2015
So. Dunno if you're still getting reviews, but here's one anyway.

First, my heart is just pounding, here. I feel dreadfully for just about everyone. Really.

I was curious about a Remus/Hermione fic and was intrigued as to how you'd make it work, here, even though I'm not a time-travel person in general. This one is really good. I'm enthralled.

But I feel so bad anyway. Poor Sirius. I didn't even LIKE him until this story. And you've made James and Lily very get-at-able for me. I have all these theories about where you're going with this, but I am grateful that this is so very complete and I hope to finish it today. lol I'm ambitious, no?

Thank you for the care you've taken, here. Even though it's making me slightly insane. I'm trying to be VERY GOOD and not read the ending (a terrible practice of mine, for sure) before I get there.

We'll see how long I last. :D