Reviews for This Time Around
blondeRebellion22 chapter 57 . 2/7
it's amazing i can't stop reading
FacelessScribbler chapter 69 . 2/2
My god, I cannot stop here without finshing the whole thing. More epilogues please!
The Silvernote chapter 24 . 1/26
Yeah I woulda left it with the suspence but it still is killing me! (Even though I'm about to read the next chapter anyway) ;)
Wow I LO this story! It's amazing! So well written and Remus/Hermione is so cuuuuute! J love this great work!
carryon chapter 69 . 1/25
wow, what a story. Quite a ride there. I have been hanging to it and couldn't put it down at all. Thank you so much for the plethora of feelings you gave me through this story. I was so worried for a while that they would die, or at least one of them, and it was probably very hard to keep everyone alive and happy, but somehow, with the goal you had to reach the original timeline, it was an incredible feat that only Lily died. You surprised me there for a bit. I thought that it would be Hermione and her son to be targeted, but in order to keep the original plot it had to be Lily. How exactly you managed to balance everything it's just shocking, but you did. Great story!
Brittany chapter 13 . 12/28/2016
This is bloody marvelous. One of the best fan fiction stories I have read. And I've read a lot of them.
Arisyne chapter 27 . 12/9/2016
I'm going to guess that Hermione and Remus will have a child that will be included in a new or slightly altered prophecy. I'm so excited to read more. This is a great story. This is honestly the first Hermione goes to the past and falls for Remus or Sirius that's caught my interest. I know this story is old so you may not read this but I couldn't resist leaving a review on this amazing and well thought out story :-)
purpleradiance chapter 1 . 10/27/2016
great story!
Kimmytrainer chapter 69 . 10/25/2016
Okay that ending was just perfect and I love that you acknowledged that the older Hermione and the younger one will eventually have to interact. It amuses me greatly to think about what the younger one will say when she meets the older one. But just thinking about everything confuses me so I can't imagine how the characters would react! Anyway I love that they're going to name their daughter Lily :) thanks so much for writing this story; it was truly amazing!
Kimmytrainer chapter 42 . 10/24/2016
Thank you so much for making Snape turn good again. I don't think I could have taken it if you changed that about him and made him a villain! (If you can't tell, he's my favorite XD )
Kimmytrainer chapter 14 . 10/24/2016
Noooo you made Snape evil! I love Snape
Jess chapter 12 . 10/19/2016
Poor Sirius!
Sparky She-Demon chapter 1 . 10/18/2016
And hmm... Just found this story, will be reading onward!
The Realms Guardian chapter 32 . 10/11/2016
I don't think I can read anymore. This story is a soap opera written on paper.
Guest chapter 28 . 9/28/2016
Regulus was Sirius' younger brother my older and James' dads name was charlus but the story is still great
Guest chapter 52 . 8/28/2016
Hermionie child will be the Chosen One. Tire time she has defied voldemort.
5,009 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »