Reviews for This Time Around
D. Leveille chapter 58 . 3/11
Jeez how do you write such powerful and emotional chapters?! This was amazingly well done! Remus being chained up hurts me so much.
D. Leveille chapter 57 . 3/11
That was heart breaking. I hope they get out of the ministry soon ;_;
D. Leveille chapter 56 . 3/11
Yay, the baby is here & Nathaniel is a very nice name! The birth was realistic, I'm glad you went through the process of it. They are such adorable parents!
D. Leveille chapter 50 . 3/9
What an adorable chapter, loved it!
D. Leveille chapter 45 . 3/9
OMG this is really stressing me out! I'm so worried for Remus TT
D. Leveille chapter 34 . 3/9
I really wasn't expecting that at all o_o this was a very intense chapter and I hope they can reverse that decree...
D. Leveille chapter 33 . 3/9
I really hope this thing with Sirius doesn't go any farther because I don't want to see Remus get hurt :( But I'm sensing a disaster.
D. Leveille chapter 13 . 3/9
Wow that was such an intense chapter... I really hate Peter :/ And poor Sirius in an unrequited love too. But the ending scene was super sweet and warmed my heart :)
D. Leveille chapter 9 . 3/8
Waaaaahh that was such a cute date! I think I'd even get on a broom if it meant being close to Remus lol
D. Leveille chapter 8 . 3/8
This was such a sweet and heartfelt chapter! Hermione and Remus are adorable! I'm very worried about that kiss with Sirius though... Remus will probably be depressed when he finds out :(
mudbloodsandferrets chapter 1 . 3/4
I enjoyed the first chapter and will definitely be reading the rest! Great story.
bentown chapter 14 . 3/1
Great Great Great! I'm so enthralled. I wonder whatever happened with Ron and Hermione? Will it ever come up? I know it's complete, I'll just have to wait and see
bentown chapter 1 . 2/27
I just started reading. This is great. I'm up to chapter four now and it's only getting better.
Neko-Tenchi chapter 4 . 1/31
I frikken love how she tells them the truth straight away. a part of me is a little sad, because it would ahve been ce for it to be ketp a secret for some timemore, but i also like that now thw story keeps me guessigna botu what you'll do to keep it original
Neko-Tenchi chapter 1 . 1/31
this is my second time i reading this, its one of my absooute favorites. im writing a time travel story too, trying to stay away from mary-sue clishe's is commendable. mines dramione though. but i still adore this story.
4,942 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »