Reviews for This Time Around
sammy smith chapter 69 . 2/27
Loved it. Great story :-)
IrishIris chapter 69 . 2/25
This story was phenomenal. Took me the better part of two days to get through this, but simply phenomenal.
abha chapter 67 . 1/15
Okay I know this is ten years late but I'm just saying that Dumbledore did tell Snape to kill him because his hand was poisoned from Marvolo Gaunt's (Voldemort's grandad) ring. He only had a year to live and it would have been a very painful death so he just told Snape to use the Avada Kedavra curse to kill him so it wouldn't have been as painful. Brilliant fanfic by the way
Lna Anwar chapter 1 . 1/15
though this door lies Hogwarts past..
katiek121 chapter 69 . 12/17/2015
Awesome story! It had its ups and downs, but don't most stories. I'm curious to here your opinions of the HP series now that the seventh book and final movie have been out for years!
Danielle C chapter 69 . 12/16/2015
I know it's over 10 years on, but this is amazing! It's definately the best one I've read so far. It's unputdownable, you're really good at writing!
Charlie0925 chapter 24 . 12/16/2015
Great writing honey, but WOW Hermione is seriously doing my nut so to speak! Seriously how can she act so savvy one minute yet so monumentally stupid and naive the next? I get wanting to give folks a chance but when it comes to a character like Peter, when you know full well what he is capable of, then at a minimum you should be informing Dumbles of the overheard conversation strait away, plus the fact that there are now confirmed DEATH EATERS in the school! Does she feel that she is so superior that she can control events and peoples actions towards others, that they wont bully and hurt other kids/people? Seriously, I get that she's also young but this move was beyond stupid, she was an IDIOT!
msbanette chapter 44 . 12/16/2015
I have read so far but I'm gonna stop, sadly I don't think I could go on after chapter 43 and 44. Situations just seem convenient and many characters were OOC that suspended my belief for the story.

Snape's love for Lily should have been the reason to betray Death Eaters not the raping of a muggle; Lily makes no mention of history with Snape; why didn't they Stupefy Snape?; or Laura from few chapters back?; why didn't they levitate people who couldn't move?; can't see Lucius raping a muggle; why would Snape be the one chosen to torture them if the DEs know he's soft and didn't participate in the rape - it makes more sense for it to be Bellatrix or anyone else; Voldemort's nose got punched by a wandless bound Remus?; most talented Legilimens failed to read minds from two untrained teens; torture would be most effective if they made Remus watch Hermione get hurt or vice versa surely the DEs would know this; heavily warded dark lord HQ got broke in by 2 18 year-olds and how did they even know where Malfoy Manor is?; Hermione was running around with no sign of exhaustion during and after rescue though she hadn't eaten/slept for 48 hrs...

/endrant
misherukuro chapter 11 . 12/11/2015
Thanks for the read. ~,~
Guest chapter 69 . 12/1/2015
This is legit one of the absolute best Fanfictions I have ever read. I have to admit, I nearly ditched it at the beginning (Sorry!), but now I'm chastizing myself relentlessly. You had my heart racing, so much so that I almost cried a few times. The epilogue was beautiful, and the ending was a mix of action and writer passion, and it was a great read. You really shine when it comes to later plot development and endings. Though I must say, some of your words about Snape were hilarious, considering his position on Lily, and Harry being a Horcrux. Great job predicting RAB, though! That was a nice touch! I enjoyed getting to know the Potters, and...What would I get if I added a powder of asphodel to an infusion of wormwood?
coccinellee chapter 69 . 11/22/2015
Wow! That was quite a ride. I really like your story and I really got attached to the characters. I’m glad you didn’t send Hermione back into the future. I’m so happy that Harry has a loving family! I don’t really understand Dumbledore though. He sent her back in the past for Harry to not be an orphan? That doesn’t make sense to me. Anyway, I really liked your love triangle. I thought I was fed up with love triangles but now I see that I still like love triangles done right. It’s just so realistic to have Hermione attracted to both yet not wavering at all. One sided love triangles are so boring. And when you have a character that just can’t decide where to go, it’s annoying as hell. Too much jealousy is not good too but I think your story just had the perfect amount!

I didn’t really like all the business with Bellatrix though. In my head, it doesn’t make sense that nobody noticed anything. Dumbledore even examined her for a memory curse for crying out loud! Also, if Bella had access to everyone and knew everything there were to know, being the secret keeper is kind of irrelevant. I understand that it can put Hermione in jail, but I would think Voldemort would want to act as soon as possible and strike BEFORE they put the house on a fidelius charm.

Anyway, I really like your story overall and I want to thank you for it.
Guest chapter 69 . 11/20/2015
I read this story back when it was first written - I think I was about 12 at the time? And once every few years it crosses my mind and I come back and reread it, even ten years later. I think this is now my fourth time reading the whole thing. Such an excellent fic, truly ️
Marguerite chapter 69 . 9/26/2015
I discovered this story way after it was written (2015) and perhaps loved it even more so because of how the Harry Potter series ended. I hated that Remus had to die; this gave him a second chance and a happy life, after all he'd been through. The Bellatrix twist was really great. Will have to search out your other stories. Very well done!
Marguerite chapter 63 . 9/26/2015
Seriously brilliant twist, this one. Never saw it coming. Impressive.
Marguerite chapter 27 . 9/25/2015
Found it heartbreaking that Hermione won't remember anything if she walks through the Gateway back to her own time... wondering if that's the mysterious clue? With each chapter comes the same question... how on earth is this going to end?
4,980 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »