Reviews for This Time Around
Swenehtetahi chapter 9 . 6/12/2020
Room of requirement. No s at the end.
Swenehtetahi chapter 6 . 6/12/2020
Scabbers s bad rat.
Swenehtetahj chapter 3 . 6/11/2020
Poor Her-my-o-knee iz tired.
anjalyy chapter 69 . 6/10/2020
Really, this story gave me such a headache, with all the fights and plot twists and Hermione being convicted instead of Sirius and the whole getting captured thing...but it might have been the lack of sleep I got in the last two days reading this. I slept...maybe 4 hours in the last two days, so it's not surprising that I have a headache. I should have stopped reading, but despite my headache, I at like...chapter 17 I just said, 'One more chapter' and what came of it? I just read everything. It was great, interesting, funny, heartwarming, confusing, obvious, dumb, perfect, nice, awesome, stupid, but most importantly, THE BEST TIME TRAVEL FIC I'VE EVER READ!
derpy potato chapter 59 . 5/18/2020
wow the questions help a lot, thanks for putting that there!
oOo ArrowversePotterhead oOo chapter 69 . 4/13/2020
Well I remember getting so mad and upset about Lily but I kinda calms me down thinking that you named the daughter Lily!
oOo ArrowversePotterhead oOo chapter 66 . 4/13/2020
YOU KILLED LILY! NO NO NO NO NO NO...SHE CAN'T DIE! SHE CAN'T! I dunno why but I am crying right now. I thought that Hermione will save Lily and James. My heart is shattered into a million broken glass shards!
But I get it, the story must move on. This is the only hard part about writing, I hate killing off characters too but anyways this story is awesome and I now deeply realise how hard it must be for Remus and Sirius. I never really understood the loss until I read this and found out how amazing and incredibly reliable person she was. I will say that this will be the hardest part to move on from! She was my fav person in this story...But, never mind and pls continue to write more stories like these!
oOo ArrowversePotterhead oOo chapter 64 . 4/13/2020
NOOOOOOOO! I have anger running through my veins right now! WHYYYYYY! I swear if I meet bellatrix one day, I will use ALL 3 of the unforgiviable curses on her right there!

Now moving on to the actual review...I THINK THIS STORY IS AWESOME! I mean you have made the villains so evil and vile that I legit hate them, but I can see them being reasonable about their plans! But right now i feel like History is repeating itself! PETER DIDN'T BETRAY THEM...HERMIONE/BELLATRIX DIDDDDDD! U are really smart for thinking that one up! BUT AWESOME STORY!
oOo ArrowversePotterhead oOo chapter 15 . 4/11/2020
I legit love this story! It is so fast pace! Like i thought it would be a bit slow like all the other Hermione and the Marauders but honestly...THIS IS AMAZINGGGGGG! And I am so happy that I still have 54 chapters to go!
Annx.9 chapter 16 . 3/30/2020
You should make this a book I swear !
LucyBBB chapter 1 . 12/4/2019
Muy buena historia...
Gracias !
Voy a revisar, haber si tienes mas historias.
Ravendeer chapter 28 . 11/27/2019
Fabin is mollys brother she tells harry that when giving him the watch at 17 it belonged to my brother fabin he didnt take care of his things
Lost O'Fallon Girl chapter 69 . 11/14/2019
At least harry gets to have his dad sadddddddddness
Cria Crysalis chapter 69 . 10/12/2019
This Time Around started out like a typical time travel story, but once the Marauders, Lily, and Hermione were out of Hogwarts, it became more original. Decree 47, and the Secret Keeper were the best parts.
My one complaint with the story is when Remus thinks:
As a teenager he would never dream of taking advantage of a half conscious girl, but he wasn't a teenager anymore and she was his wife.
Spousal abuse and rape is a real problem, and to have it portrayed as okay is a terrible thing to do.
Guest chapter 69 . 9/27/2019
Sooooooooooooo good, amazing story, amazing ending.

*silently weeping