Reviews for This Time Around
Guest chapter 69 . 4/1/2017
️️️
Guest chapter 62 . 3/31/2017
Ok. I hate Remus, Sirius, James, and I feel like Lily just lets herself be bossed around by James. I don't like it.
Guest chapter 30 . 3/30/2017
God Mrs Lupin is an idiot
Luna Spillet chapter 31 . 3/19/2017
I really,really loved that story. It is wonderfully written, and I see it more as a parallel universe than a fanfic. It's so different from the books yet so realistic and dramatic in it's own way,and I really love everything about it. It made me love,cry, and even ship Sirius and Hermione although I am a Remione shipper from the bottom of my heart. Actually, I think there could be fanfictions about this fanfic,and I think that also shows what an impressive work this is.
Harry potter chapter 68 . 3/6/2017
This was the best fanfic i have ever read! It made me cry more than the actual Harry Potter series! I love the idea of Hermione going back in time to the Mauraders!
potionseagle chapter 33 . 2/22/2017
Going to be honest love Hermione/Sirius
potionseagle chapter 27 . 2/22/2017
Loving this story so far :)
Bookworm0485 chapter 68 . 2/22/2017
Great story! Btw, his full name is Regulus Arcturus Black.
Sukki18 chapter 69 . 2/11/2017
To tell the truth, I've tried to read this story at least 3 times before I actually finished it. For some reason or other, each previous attempt always stopped around chapter 13 or 14 (or whichever chapter it is with Peter and the whole broom fiasco). Now I'm finally glad I did finish it, because this story is exactly the type of story I love!

Honestly how it's so close to being 5000 reviews and still no reaching that pinnacle is beyond me. Throughout to story I was very tempted to just leave a bunch of guest reviews and push it over 5k, but that's be depriving you of some well earned and heartfelt reviews
blondeRebellion22 chapter 57 . 2/7/2017
it's amazing i can't stop reading
FacelessScribbler chapter 69 . 2/2/2017
My god, I cannot stop here without finshing the whole thing. More epilogues please!
The Silvernote chapter 24 . 1/26/2017
Yeah I woulda left it with the suspence but it still is killing me! (Even though I'm about to read the next chapter anyway) ;)
Wow I LO this story! It's amazing! So well written and Remus/Hermione is so cuuuuute! J love this great work!
carryon chapter 69 . 1/25/2017
wow, what a story. Quite a ride there. I have been hanging to it and couldn't put it down at all. Thank you so much for the plethora of feelings you gave me through this story. I was so worried for a while that they would die, or at least one of them, and it was probably very hard to keep everyone alive and happy, but somehow, with the goal you had to reach the original timeline, it was an incredible feat that only Lily died. You surprised me there for a bit. I thought that it would be Hermione and her son to be targeted, but in order to keep the original plot it had to be Lily. How exactly you managed to balance everything it's just shocking, but you did. Great story!
Brittany chapter 13 . 12/28/2016
This is bloody marvelous. One of the best fan fiction stories I have read. And I've read a lot of them.
Arisyne chapter 27 . 12/9/2016
I'm going to guess that Hermione and Remus will have a child that will be included in a new or slightly altered prophecy. I'm so excited to read more. This is a great story. This is honestly the first Hermione goes to the past and falls for Remus or Sirius that's caught my interest. I know this story is old so you may not read this but I couldn't resist leaving a review on this amazing and well thought out story :-)
5,033 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »