Reviews for This Time Around
Kimmytrainer chapter 69 . 10/25/2016
Okay that ending was just perfect and I love that you acknowledged that the older Hermione and the younger one will eventually have to interact. It amuses me greatly to think about what the younger one will say when she meets the older one. But just thinking about everything confuses me so I can't imagine how the characters would react! Anyway I love that they're going to name their daughter Lily :) thanks so much for writing this story; it was truly amazing!
Kimmytrainer chapter 42 . 10/24/2016
Thank you so much for making Snape turn good again. I don't think I could have taken it if you changed that about him and made him a villain! (If you can't tell, he's my favorite XD )
Kimmytrainer chapter 14 . 10/24/2016
Noooo you made Snape evil! I love Snape
Jess chapter 12 . 10/19/2016
Poor Sirius!
Sparky She-Demon chapter 1 . 10/18/2016
And hmm... Just found this story, will be reading onward!
The Realms Guardian chapter 32 . 10/11/2016
I don't think I can read anymore. This story is a soap opera written on paper.
Guest chapter 28 . 9/28/2016
Regulus was Sirius' younger brother my older and James' dads name was charlus but the story is still great
Guest chapter 52 . 8/28/2016
Hermionie child will be the Chosen One. Tire time she has defied voldemort.
Guest chapter 69 . 8/22/2016
what an amazing story! loved it a lot! about to check your profile for a sequel :)) xx
Guest chapter 67 . 8/22/2016
its not regulus alphard, its regulus arcturus
fripouilleeeee chapter 1 . 8/22/2016
Okay, i read this first chapter, and i'm obviously going to read the next ones. It seems like a great story. I just have two things to say :
First, I find it odd, even OOC that Hermione couldn't guess what was written in that seventh floor room back in Hogwarts' 1998.
Second, the whole thing (Hermione's arrival in this period of time, the meeting with Dumbledore...) seems a little rush. Remus', Sirius' and Lily's behavior with her... It's not how I would have been if i were in their position.
But it's just an opinion amongst many others, so
Sorry if there's any mistake, english's not my first language,
Axelle
WalnutSpirit chapter 69 . 8/8/2016
This fanfiction is pure emotional torture! I have all the feels... And I absolutely love it. It's so very well written and clever with great characterisation, terribly heart wrenching plot twists, and so much love and joy and sadness and angst I can't even. I kind of love everything about it, and I'm so very glad I found it. I don't even regret reading it late into last night that left me with only two hours of sleep before going to work. These chapters are simply a masterpiece. Very very well done, hat's off to you. Thank you so much for sharing this story!
Guest chapter 69 . 8/1/2016
Aww that was a perfect epilogue.
Panda Blitz chapter 69 . 7/29/2016
Rereading this for like the 6th time. I cant get enough of it :)
tayyabatest3 chapter 1 . 7/12/2016
Good
5,017 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »