Reviews for This Time Around
MrsH chapter 69 . 8/8/2015
I think this may be my favorite time-travel fiction ever. I loved all the drama, and your writing style was nearly perfect without the grammar and word use problems that plague so much fanfiction. I very much enjoyed it - thank you for sharing it!
loving-reader-and-writer chapter 63 . 7/6/2015
I skipped from chapter 39 to chapter 62 because I felt the story was dragging on had no trouble following what was going on. Im not sure thats a good thing.
w chapter 4 . 7/4/2015
Why even send the others look for her in the castle when they ahave the map?
Aede Kay chapter 69 . 6/22/2015
So, I've read this story many times over the years and I have to say this one is one of my favorite fan fics.
Just wanted to drop you a note and say thanks for giving me something to keep my mind off my life for the last week.

You're a phenomenal writer and I hope you keep it up.

Kaede
Aurora J chapter 69 . 6/19/2015
I know this is really old, but I'm new to fanfic, and I just wanted to let you know that this story made me cry. You capture these characters so perfectly, you kept the plot moving throughout, you should definitely give up the day job and be a writer :)
acompletenerd chapter 69 . 6/13/2015
I really enjoyed this story. I'm so sad Lily died, but I'm glad Harry has James still. The paradox of both them being in the same time frame messes with my head a bit though. Great ending. Thank you for writing and sharing!
93 Diagon Alley chapter 69 . 6/11/2015
This story was fabulous I really enjoyed it :) Thanks for sharing it with us!
chicaalterego chapter 69 . 5/10/2015
Lovely fic. The author notes about what you thought would and would not happen were amusing. You were amazing enough to puzzle out the A.R.B mystery, even if your impresion of Snape and Harry never been an orcrux and dying were worng. Still, I cannot help but agreeing with the reasoning you out there. JK Rowling did a good job of making it hard to predict the finer details of the happy ending.
Simona Polle chapter 69 . 4/27/2015
I love that the epilogue is not a happy ever after, with sirius no overcoming Hermione! I have to say I dont like timetravelling fanfictions, but this was a really well writen story that I really enjoy :)
Anonymous chapter 6 . 4/25/2015
Wow, I'd already posted two reviews in the span of two chapters. It surely means that I begin to really like this fic.
But, just asking (again), why to set up a Hermione/Remus kinda tease, then have a Hermione/Sirius kiss?
Anonymous chapter 4 . 4/25/2015
Good fic that far. But aren't Hermione and Remus a little OOC? Just asking.
TheLittleRoguex chapter 1 . 3/17/2015
I love re-reading this fic
D. Leveille chapter 69 . 3/11/2015
Awww that was such a cute epilogue! Yeah Hermione needs to tell Nathaniel so he doesn't end up with a crush on his mum lol. It is a weird time paradox for sure. I guess all of them will be in Gryffindor together. Thanks for writing this wonderful story! I had a lot of fun marathon reading :D
D. Leveille chapter 68 . 3/11/2015
Great ending! Hermione made the right decision. I wouldn't go back either. I really hated Crouch btw
D. Leveille chapter 66 . 3/11/2015
This chapter was so sad, I am devastated. Hermione is going to feel a lot of guilt after this.
4,973 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »