Reviews for This Time Around
MissAthena chapter 63 . 10/18/2014
Grrrrr…
MissAthena chapter 60 . 10/18/2014
I know the whole damn thing is posted but I like reviewing. WTF IS WRONG WITH YOU WHY CANT ANYONE WRITE A FREAKING HAPPILY EVER AFTER STORY. I myself can't write for shit so you gat my full adoration on that account but REALLY!?
MissAthena chapter 44 . 10/18/2014
I love you for pairing these two but really? You had to do that. Really.
MissAthenaWeasle chapter 35 . 10/18/2014
OH MY FREQKING GOODNESS LITTLE HANGLETON! THATS NEAR PRIVET DRIVE! HA HA NOW THERE ARE TEN POINTS TO HUFFLEPUFF SUCK ON THAT SLYTHERIN WE'LL WIN AGAIN! Apologies for that tanger. But yea it's where Harry grew up.
Guest chapter 69 . 9/23/2014
Wow your a fab fab fab writer
Nogirl chapter 29 . 9/20/2014
I. Dont. Want. Sirius. And. Hermione. To. Be. A. Couple. Or. Have. A. Crush!
nonamewhatsoevermore chapter 69 . 9/19/2014
Warning to all people who want to read this ff!

MarySue-Hermione; SO OOCnes of Marauders, that it pains to read; AND Peter is the most likable character, because he actually has some motivations behind his action AND he wants to kill the MarySue bitch!

Kudos to the author :)
Cheers
nonamewhatsoevermore chapter 15 . 9/19/2014
You go PETER! Kill her!
I can't believe I'm actually cheering on PP but MarySue-Hermione is so effing annoying!

KILLL HEEER! I'll have your back mate ;)
MaidMarian17 chapter 69 . 9/16/2014
i loved this story so much! i know it's been done for a while, but i just found it while browsing through the stories and i am so glad i did! i have honestly spent the better part of two days reading it XD insta-favorite by far :D you are a fabulous author and i can't wait to read more of your stories!
bellasunderstudy1 chapter 69 . 9/15/2014
I'm not sure where to even begin ... This was truly one of the best stories I've read. I realize that you wrote this quite a long time ago, but I want to thank you for sharing it with the fandom world. I've recently-within the last year-come to the HP fanfic world, even more recently have I fell for the pairing of Remus and Hermione. Honestly, there are simply just too few of this ship available, and more than that many of those that are available are not very well done. That can't be said for this story. I loved every heartbreaking moment of the story. It was just so very well done, and I thank you.
devivee chapter 69 . 9/15/2014
I remember reading this back in '04 when there were only a handful of chapters posted and here I am 10 years later finishing it. I'm sad that it's over, but I know it's just a matter of time before I reread it all over again. Your fic without a doubt will always be in my Top 10. Thank you for sharing your creativity and work with us readers!
Anonymous chapter 13 . 8/22/2014
5 pot haey ti devul Ipol II loved it um yeah to
SydneySickels chapter 69 . 8/12/2014
you should do a sequel where harry the little hermione ron and nathaniel become the second generation marauders and little hermione falls in love with eather lupin or potter
Guest chapter 1 . 8/11/2014
Give us a sequel! I love this story so much it made me laugh made me cry I loved the plot lines and I reeeeaaaaallllllly want a sequel to see how harry and nathaniel react to the younger hermione it'd make my day when I read something like that. My login is actually badwolfdoesthedrunkgiraffe but my iPod never let's me login so pm me on that if you do decide to write a sequel! Plllllllllllllllkeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaasseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!?
WildWeasel42 chapter 68 . 8/3/2014
Absolutely fantastic! I love it!
4,936 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »