Reviews for This Time Around
LiLy NiCoLe pOtTeR chapter 18 . 6/13/2004
Im lovin it! I think what you should do to Peter is ahh.. lol i dunno i ll think of something.. but yeah i bet there are more creative people out there than I am to think of an ending for Peter.. Good luck with the next chapters!
Mercurie chapter 18 . 6/13/2004
This isn't my usual kind of story, but somehow I got sucked into it... hehe, the ultimate fantasy, going back in time to fix Voldemort, then having Remus fall in love with you. If you don't have a beta, you could use one to straighten out some awkward phrasing and help with stronger characterizations. All in all, though, your writing is pretty good.
Delayed Poet chapter 18 . 6/12/2004
I am amazed, completely and utterly amazed! You have managed to create an origional story that involves a plot that could easily turn cliche, yet you've managed to keep going on your own semi-origional route. You have really given me inspiration to continue my "Hermione-goes-back-in-time" fic (preview in my profile). I think you have managed to keep all the characters in character, as well as giving your own interpretation of the Marauder era in which we know so little as of yet in the books.

You know, if you wanted to give Sirius a little someone, you could always let me have him ;-) hehe... Oh, and with the whole Peter thing (I also think Timothy Spall did a wonderful job!), true, it would be wonderful to have a great revenge on him ASAP, but I think that it would be even greater to have (once Voldie is defeated) the remaining Death Eaters think he turned against them and have *them* torture him, then leave him to die, then let the Maruaders, Lily, and Hermione find him and finish the job... as long as he knows it's them.

Anyway, I'd better end this before it gets too long... it wouldn't be the first time would cut my review off before the end... Update again soon!

*Delayed Poet*
NAnaNaNone chapter 18 . 6/11/2004
Oh no... Well, it's only right for her to pay... Also, if Hermione returns to the future, won't Remus be there too? I think she should go back while she still has a hunch as to how to get there. I mean, what about Harry and Ron? She HAS to go back.
ChicagoMyth chapter 18 . 6/11/2004
I love this fic! PLease update soon!
Scarlet Ice Cascading chapter 18 . 6/10/2004
i love it!

keep it up!
Dixi chapter 18 . 6/10/2004
This was without a doubt one of my favorite chapters you've done so far, I loved the way Lily handled that Slytherin and the support of Remus' friends! So Hermione's not going to go now? Interesting... I have no idea how to get rid of Peter, I dont write I just read your fabulous story! BTW-you are so right about POA that was great...love Lupin, and Peter was such a dirty little rat!
unicorngrl415 chapter 18 . 6/10/2004
ahh a whole month of no internet and i missed so much...still wonderful...goodness gracious u have so many reviews i dont think u need mine :-P cant wait for more!
Schwalbe chapter 12 . 6/10/2004
I just ended reading 13d chapter. Your fic is so exciting! It is something I realy dreamed to read now. Thanks. I would write longer rewiew, 'cous I have more to say after reading, but next time. This time I'm just saying, that I am looking forward to read more and more chapters;)
cherry8914 chapter 18 . 6/10/2004
hey, great story! I loved it! Can't wait to read more so update REALLY soon. I'm not really sure what the Marauders should do to Peter...stupid rat...I mean...er...poor guy. Poor Mione, she's got a lot to deal with, she loves Remus but she misses Harry, Ron, and her parents. Anways it was great and I can't wait to read more!
siriusgyal chapter 18 . 6/9/2004
this is one of the best time turner fanfiction i've read in ages.

now i say they should chuck peter on the womping willow it would hurt more.

$G
Babe Ruth unsigned in chapter 18 . 6/9/2004
I love this story. . . Remus/Hermione stories are super de duper. Even if i do want young Lupin to myself. . .

Keep Writing. . .Please.

Good-bye love
krazykiwikatie chapter 18 . 6/9/2004
This story is really great. I stayed up until 2:00am last night reading it. Please update soon! -krazykiwikatie
Scoobyd0530 chapter 18 . 6/9/2004
The scene was great, almost as good as your story :), newyas, i love this story, and when they find Pettigrew, i think they should do nothing, just leave him, then, they should keep there eye on him, and report him a a death eater and have him sent to azkaban, to boring, yea. i guess so, then u could, well, i dont no, u definatly need to have sirius kick his u no wat, then i like the giant squid idea, but then sirius is sent back to azkaban and its like hermonie never went, so, i think u should have him get cornered, attacked, then when they are about to kill him, hae james do the samething that harry did in the third book, james saves peter and hermonie experiances deja vu, then she remembers how much she misses everyone, harry and ron and everone, and decides there that she has to go back, but there is still that whole she is gonna pay part, so i dont kow, but that is just an idea, :), great story, update soon, koodos on the hex and lily, very nice, by the way, who gave her the detention, as in what teacher gave it to her.
CoolGirlEmily chapter 18 . 6/9/2004
Great story so far!

What they should do... hm.. they shouldn't throw him into Azkaban, he would get out. I know! They should turn him into the dementors, and make them give him a kiss! Ha! The rat deserves it.
4,979 | « Prev Page 1 .. 307 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 327 .. Last Next »