Reviews for This Time Around
Miss Whatsit chapter 20 . 6/17/2004
No! Darn... I just finished reading and now I want to read more!

Well one thing: wouldn't McGonnagal be a student? I mean, Snape is. And also, there are a few times where you end your statements in question marks and vice versa.

But I have to say, overall, this story has one of the best plots I've seen so far. If you keep writing, you better believe I'll keep reading. And how exactly willy ou be able to change Hermione's mind about the Department of Mysteries? And I don't like Mrs. Lupin very much.

Please update soon!
anonymous chapter 20 . 6/17/2004
hurry up and write!
Hearts Goddess chapter 20 . 6/17/2004
Good job! Poor Hermione I know how bad she must feel. Please update soon. Kendal
Rane2920072 chapter 20 . 6/17/2004
I like it! Please update soon!
Li-chan chapter 20 . 6/17/2004
Awesome chapter, I hope Hermione can gain the favor of Mr. and especially Mrs. Lupin. Will she tell Remus about what Sirius is suggesting to do? I hope she at least tells him before she does go though. It would just seem so mean to Remus otherwise and he's been suffering a lot lately...whatever happens, happens. I can't wait to read more!
Shadowy Vixen chapter 20 . 6/17/2004
_ I can see trouble brewing. Something tells me that one of the parents is gonna walk in and find them together. You'd want the dad to (since he seems more trusting of Hermione than the mother) but then that would only cause him to have reason to not like her. It's almost the lesser of two evils who finds them... Question, is this next chapter going to be Saturday morning?

The train sequence was great. I love the Hermione/Sirius interaction, it's bittersweet, in how he cares for her.

_ I love it! You write very well. I can imagine in my mind everything you write. I'm glad you've been able to write these characters so well, and I can't wait for the next chapter. I hope you have half as much fun writing this story, as I do reading it. _

D () also my name. _
Demensha chapter 20 . 6/17/2004
aw. that's so sweet. plz rite more.

thnx

caz
mushcorn chapter 19 . 6/17/2004
I am really looking forward to your next update. I'm enjoying everything that you have done within this story. Keep up the good work.
HeartShapeBruise chapter 19 . 6/16/2004
I love this story. YES! Remus/hermione action is always a plus. My only request is ... can you make them longer? I love reading then and before i know it its at the end and i'm like 'poop'
kittenkath chapter 19 . 6/16/2004
I just found this story and I have read all the chapters that are here and I LOVED IT! I hope you update SOON!

I cannot wait to read more of this story.
hunni07 chapter 19 . 6/16/2004
oh thats always troublesome...

...what to do with the non-important (at the time) characters... lol good job w/ that one!

*gasp* he boyfriend's house? naughty, naughty girl! lmao (kidding, kidding!)

im anxious to see ur interpretation of what remus's family is (every1 has such a different view)! lol hurry and update plze!
Li-chan chapter 19 . 6/15/2004
Excellent chapter! It's horrible how far people will go to get others in trouble. But why Hermione and Sirius exclusively? What would James and Lily? Or even Remus himself? Oh well, I guess that's not really important. I'm excited to hear that Hermione will go to the Department of Mysteries...and I can't wait for some Remus/Hermione chapters, also the meeting of Remus' parents. I'm looking forward to reading more
Jaye Black chapter 7 . 6/15/2004
Good story! I love it soo much!
Creative Deficit chapter 19 . 6/15/2004
If I were SIrius, I'd be disturbed that Hermione was so pressured to not go to the Department of Mysteries, and I'd bug her about it... I"d think it would bug her, too. It should at least be on the back of her mind, and it would be cool if Sirius were to voice her doubts and annoy her until she can't stop thinking about it... I do think she should go. Or maybe something very big could happen, very bad, and Hermione realizes that the reason harry and Ron want her to go to the DoM is not for THEM but for the war, and it becomes necessary... She should definitely return soon. And maybe the differences wouldn't be so big... or worse. If Harry's parents didn't die, then Harry wouldn't have repelled Voldemort, and there would have been no break from his Dark reign! So since they'd never trust Peter, and Sirius wouldn't give them away- and he MUSTN'T die, because I love him dearly- maybe they were lured out somehow. Or just one parent dies... I mean, only Lily's death was necessary to protect Harry. that sounds so wrong. Anyway, please! I wankt to know what she needs from the DoM! Wow I'm so in to this story.
NAnaNaNone chapter 19 . 6/15/2004
yay! I'm glad she's going with Remus! but, the silver dagger was pure evil! What an awful thing to do! I love this story and dont particularly want it to end, but when is Hermione going back home? And how much has her home changed? You're killing me here! Update soon, bitte!
5,009 | « Prev Page 1 .. 307 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 327 .. Last Next »