Reviews for This Time Around
unicorngrl415 chapter 18 . 6/10/2004
ahh a whole month of no internet and i missed so much...still wonderful...goodness gracious u have so many reviews i dont think u need mine :-P cant wait for more!
Schwalbe chapter 12 . 6/10/2004
I just ended reading 13d chapter. Your fic is so exciting! It is something I realy dreamed to read now. Thanks. I would write longer rewiew, 'cous I have more to say after reading, but next time. This time I'm just saying, that I am looking forward to read more and more chapters;)
cherry8914 chapter 18 . 6/10/2004
hey, great story! I loved it! Can't wait to read more so update REALLY soon. I'm not really sure what the Marauders should do to Peter...stupid rat...I guy. Poor Mione, she's got a lot to deal with, she loves Remus but she misses Harry, Ron, and her parents. Anways it was great and I can't wait to read more!
siriusgyal chapter 18 . 6/9/2004
this is one of the best time turner fanfiction i've read in ages.

now i say they should chuck peter on the womping willow it would hurt more.

Babe Ruth unsigned in chapter 18 . 6/9/2004
I love this story. . . Remus/Hermione stories are super de duper. Even if i do want young Lupin to myself. . .

Keep Writing. . .Please.

Good-bye love
krazykiwikatie chapter 18 . 6/9/2004
This story is really great. I stayed up until 2:00am last night reading it. Please update soon! -krazykiwikatie
Scoobyd0530 chapter 18 . 6/9/2004
The scene was great, almost as good as your story :), newyas, i love this story, and when they find Pettigrew, i think they should do nothing, just leave him, then, they should keep there eye on him, and report him a a death eater and have him sent to azkaban, to boring, yea. i guess so, then u could, well, i dont no, u definatly need to have sirius kick his u no wat, then i like the giant squid idea, but then sirius is sent back to azkaban and its like hermonie never went, so, i think u should have him get cornered, attacked, then when they are about to kill him, hae james do the samething that harry did in the third book, james saves peter and hermonie experiances deja vu, then she remembers how much she misses everyone, harry and ron and everone, and decides there that she has to go back, but there is still that whole she is gonna pay part, so i dont kow, but that is just an idea, :), great story, update soon, koodos on the hex and lily, very nice, by the way, who gave her the detention, as in what teacher gave it to her.
CoolGirlEmily chapter 18 . 6/9/2004
Great story so far!

What they should do... hm.. they shouldn't throw him into Azkaban, he would get out. I know! They should turn him into the dementors, and make them give him a kiss! Ha! The rat deserves it.
hunni07 chapter 18 . 6/8/2004
wow, this fic is really really good!

ooh, i saw PoA... all i can say is... im like... "mahahah" over the guy who plays lupin! (he's kinda older, but HOTT!) lol

anyway, about the fic! i read ur "snape's Daughter" one, but i just now read this one. it's sososo good! i luv it to peices! lol

plze update soon!

the only thing is, i have one question!

are you gonna do one of those things where you pretty much change the whole course of history of the HP books (well, pretty much)? like, are james and lily not gonna die or sumthin? or are you gonna wrap it all up at the end and fix it somehow so that the HP world we know and love isn't destroyed? (lol)

oh, and as for peter!

i think u should have them torture him slowly...

or, er, not. maybe just give him veritaserum and have him fess up to EVERYTHING? (maybe? lol)

noodler chapter 18 . 6/8/2004
) hope you continue soon!
oiwthepoodlesalr chapter 18 . 6/8/2004
me of the best time turner fics out there. please update soon i love it!
rainbowparty chapter 18 . 6/8/2004
o dont hurt hermy! I love sirius, why couldnt hermy go wit sirius! I dont mind remus tho, I like the animal in him
RHG Foreva chapter 6 . 6/8/2004
NO! Hermione must get together with Remus. :(

He's hot! (Not in the movie though, darn.)
Mrs. N. Snape chapter 18 . 6/8/2004
M. what to do with Peter? I think it would be nice when he got away from the Dark Site en stayed friends with the rest.

I like your story a lot Please Update soon.

greetings Mrs. N. Snape
larthawyn chapter 18 . 6/8/2004
Holy cow. I totally agree with POA. It was awesome. I was a little disappointed on how fast they moved everything in the end, but it was spectacular nonetheless.

As for feeding Peter to the Giant Squid, I don't think that would be a very good idea. It's obvious that he appears in the future, and therefore, he must be kept alive. I'd go into something around taking him somewhere, (forbidden forest) and then leaving him there with nothing on him; no wand, no animagus powers, nothing. To prevent him from transforming, a spell or something. Just make it up. Didn't they do that in the book POA? Hmm. . . Just some suggestions. : ) Hope you update soon! aloha
4,987 | « Prev Page 1 .. 308 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 328 .. Last Next »