Reviews for This Time Around
Kou Shun'u chapter 14 . 5/30/2004
ay, there be snape. i wonder how he will further act in the story and what hermione's plans for him will be. but phew..its nice to know your plot deters from that of ours.
Kou Shun'u chapter 13 . 5/30/2004
aw...poor sirius...its so sad- the one third that has the unrequited love. but yeah im rooting for remus.

but its cool how you take things. i do wonder what would become ofthe DEs we know of.
magicalferret chapter 16 . 5/30/2004
WONDERFUL! hm... maybe get some " snape tries to turn hermione" action in there... great chapter. lol.. i can imagine the look on Sirius's face...
Kou Shun'u chapter 10 . 5/30/2004
i kinda feel somewhat guilty reading this fic. i can see quite alot of elements in it that were planed for the fic i betaed. but i guess i sholudnt since i do have alot of it written down and mappepped out-and of course ter are the number of elements and characters that you havent factored in. but so its quite cool to see a work that follows alot of thoughts that mine does so that really cool.

yeah i do wonder what your gonig to do with peter. i wonder if its te same path that we had planned for him. well we'll see. but thanks.
Kou Shun'u chapter 5 . 5/30/2004
im a sucker for time travel hp fics. and this one is something quite new-in the fact that she cant go back and thus is changing the path. well, i do know of maybe of...2..or 3 but some small number. they were pretty shortactualy one involved her not remeberng her past soo...and the other i beta for. so its really cool to see yet another on a somewhat similiar path. i think its quite neat that the boys know she's from the future and thus are going to find out things. so yeah, im really excited.

oh and just to note-in this chap- the boys say 24-7, um thats 90s lingo.

well then im going back. thanks.
Inherent chapter 16 . 5/30/2004
So can I throw him off the balcony? I mean after your finished with the story of course. Just think about it. Anyways I really like your story! I feal sorry for Remus. :(

~Luna~
Mrs. N. Snape chapter 16 . 5/30/2004
Well i just say what i always do it is great.

I like the way discribe the realtionship between Remus and Hermione with al the problems they have it is not predicteble like other story's ther is always something new and i really like that.

I hope you really update soon.

(please forgive my bad english)

Greetings Mrs. N. Snape
Spaced Out Space Cadet chapter 16 . 5/30/2004
Hey! Great chapter! The argument was well written and I can't wait to see what Hermione finds when she goes to the Department of Mysteries! Fantastic!

Spaced Out Space Cadet
James-Padfoot chapter 16 . 5/29/2004
Woah...Very nice story... A definetenly unique ff, and I love it. Nice writing style, and good plot. Cant wait to see what happens next.
Yami Bite Yumi Me Chan chapter 1 . 5/29/2004
hmm through this door lies hogwarts past, the first thing i do when reading werid things like that is see if somethings backwards. i wonder if anyone else noticed it.
Dixi chapter 16 . 5/29/2004
So I'm torn...excited that we get to go the Dept of Mysteries soon and get some answers, but Im sad for Hermione and Remus. Poor Sirius, taken down by a girl! This was really good, I like the mounting tension and frustration, it's very real, I do hope we will find out what Harry and Ron were trying to get across soon!
HeartShapeBruise chapter 16 . 5/29/2004
It makes me sad to see Remus and Hermione fight.

This chapter wasn't dramatic. I think maybe a little more anger from remus would have been good.
Scoobyd0530 chapter 16 . 5/29/2004
Well, i must admit this story is really good, the last chapter was definatly not overdarmatic, and it did help for people, at least me, to understand the tension, this chppy helped to, i was just wondering something, is hermine gonna get back ever, cause i mean, its not as if we have ever seen an dult character like her b4, just wondering. Great story, update soon.
noodlesyoum chapter 16 . 5/29/2004
little worried about what going to happen, but I hope you update this soon! Its really really good!
Li-chan chapter 16 . 5/29/2004
Is she going to the Department of Mysteries in the next chapter...or soon? And no, I don't think it was too dramatic. I'm looking forward to reading more!
4,936 | « Prev Page 1 .. 308 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 328 .. Last Next »