Reviews for This Time Around
Kou Shun'u chapter 17 . 6/4/2004
oh, she defintely altered the future now. but really good point with sirius-good thing she understands that now. but o cant wait till they go to the DoM. i wonder just what she'll find there.

please write more soon. thanks.
larthawyn chapter 17 . 6/4/2004
Whoa. This is a crazy fic. I stumbled across it when I was reading the 'Just In' page of fanfiction, and let me say, that's it's really good.

I was really shocked when you had Hermione tell them everything. This wasn't the usual way that people write when Hermione goes into the past. It was a nice change.

I was also shocked when Dumbledore argreed to use Hermione's knowledge of the future to benefit them right then and now. I was good that you didn't make him go all into it. That would have been wrong. Good job.

I was very sad when I read that Hermione wasn't going to be able to travel back to her own time, and upon reading further chapters, and discovering that the possibility might exist with that door that Harry and Ron talked about in her hallucination, I am beginning to wonder what her world will be like if she were ever to return.

I love how she's having a relationship with Remus. You don't see many Remus/Hermione fics out there.

It's so sweet how much Remus cares for Hermione. ::sigh:: If only. . .

Alrighty. . . I don't really remember any exact events from your earlier chapters, but I do LOVE the flying lesson, thing. lol Very cute.

I suspected that Peter might have done something to Hermione's broom. ::shakes fist at Peter:: Shame on him.

Yay! Remus saved her, oh, and so did Sirius. Does Sirius have feelings for Hermione also? That wouldn't surprise me if he did.

Gah! Shame on Snape and Peter! I really don't like Peter anymore. I thought he was going to be okay, ever since Hermione stodd up fot him after her whole broom accident, but apparently not. lol You might want to consider more writing about the interactions between Snape/Death Eater's and Peter. That would make the story more suspenseful.

Alrighty, well, I think I'm done. If I should remember anything else from eariler chapters that I found awesome, I shall review for those as well, because I know what a great feeling it is to get reviews! Be sure to check out my fics if you get a chance. They aren't that great, but whatever. Update soon! aloha
Mrs. N. Snape chapter 17 . 6/4/2004
Damn! this is really a great chapter i love it.

But what to do whit Peter are they going to tell Dumbeldor?

What will happen to Remus.

I have so many questions please update soon.

Greetings Mrs. N. Snape
James-Padfoot chapter 17 . 6/4/2004
excellent! wwhoa i got school right now! ah okies luv the story, update soon! bye!
Leandra Wynn chapter 17 . 6/4/2004
things have really changed now havent they? i have no clue where youre going with this fic - i love the suspense!
StMungo chapter 16 . 5/31/2004
That was a good chapter! Keep 'em coming...SOON! D
pureblood-princess15 chapter 16 . 5/30/2004
before i say anything else...i'd just like to say "WOW"...

moving on...*starts looking around* you've got a pretty great (oops! correction! its more like brilliant!) story! please UPDATE SON! I wanna know what happens next! oh and i hope Remus and 'Mione will kiss and make up soon too! well dats it! keep up the good work!
LALALALALA Liz chapter 16 . 5/30/2004
good chapter. and yes it was a little too dramatic but doesnt a story need that every once in a while? ya well good good and update soon! :D
Kou Shun'u chapter 16 . 5/30/2004
oh. i really like sirius here. but then again i always like the guy who doesnt get the girl.

but o i wonder if she'll have contact with ron and harry soon. and o i wonder about other things. please write more .
Kou Shun'u chapter 14 . 5/30/2004
ay, there be snape. i wonder how he will further act in the story and what hermione's plans for him will be. but phew..its nice to know your plot deters from that of ours.
Kou Shun'u chapter 13 . 5/30/2004
aw...poor sirius...its so sad- the one third that has the unrequited love. but yeah im rooting for remus.

but its cool how you take things. i do wonder what would become ofthe DEs we know of.
magicalferret chapter 16 . 5/30/2004
WONDERFUL! hm... maybe get some " snape tries to turn hermione" action in there... great chapter. lol.. i can imagine the look on Sirius's face...
Kou Shun'u chapter 10 . 5/30/2004
i kinda feel somewhat guilty reading this fic. i can see quite alot of elements in it that were planed for the fic i betaed. but i guess i sholudnt since i do have alot of it written down and mappepped out-and of course ter are the number of elements and characters that you havent factored in. but so its quite cool to see a work that follows alot of thoughts that mine does so that really cool.

yeah i do wonder what your gonig to do with peter. i wonder if its te same path that we had planned for him. well we'll see. but thanks.
Kou Shun'u chapter 5 . 5/30/2004
im a sucker for time travel hp fics. and this one is something quite new-in the fact that she cant go back and thus is changing the path. well, i do know of maybe of...2..or 3 but some small number. they were pretty shortactualy one involved her not remeberng her past soo...and the other i beta for. so its really cool to see yet another on a somewhat similiar path. i think its quite neat that the boys know she's from the future and thus are going to find out things. so yeah, im really excited.

oh and just to note-in this chap- the boys say 24-7, um thats 90s lingo.

well then im going back. thanks.
Inherent chapter 16 . 5/30/2004
So can I throw him off the balcony? I mean after your finished with the story of course. Just think about it. Anyways I really like your story! I feal sorry for Remus. :(

~Luna~