Reviews for This Time Around
Athena's Wiccan-wolf chapter 17 . 6/5/2004
Ok, i know you just recently updated and i hate to sound like a pain but you've gotta get the next chappie up. I've just spent god knows how many hours reading this from start to now and .HOOKED! You may have just made a new Hermione/Remus shipper LMAO! This is wonderful, your style captivating and your plot strangely uniquein the time travelling sense. Plus, I'm just loving the Remus/Herm romantic moments, they're just so caring for one another! Please, you're doing a great job!
Rane2920072 chapter 17 . 6/5/2004
noodler chapter 17 . 6/4/2004
aw...that's cute! keep up the good work and update as soon as you can!
Inherent chapter 17 . 6/4/2004
This is the BEST ever!

HeartShapeBruise chapter 17 . 6/4/2004
Excellent. I love Remus and hermione aren't fighting anymore. Please keep writing
surge1 chapter 17 . 6/4/2004
thats was a sweet chapter. that stupid, little, pile of sh*t wormtail. but i cant help feel sorry for him. just imagining living the rest of ur life knowing u betrayed ur best friend and almost killing his son.
Hearts Goddess chapter 17 . 6/4/2004
Awesome chapter! So sorry I didn't review the last chapter I was on vacation. So glad that Remus and Hermione are doing well again! Lily still seems like a bitch! Update soon! Kendal
LALALALALA Liz chapter 17 . 6/4/2004
OMG! DAMN PETER! DAMN PETER TO HELL! ARGH THAT BASTARD!i absolutly hate that little ugly rat now. i mean i hated him before but now i just wish he would die...die a very painful death. ok now that i got that out... i loved this chapter. but it kinda sucks that sirius is all alone in this fic. maybe he sould meet someone to keep him occupied *wink wink, nudge nudge* but not like a flavor of the week kind of gal, but someone that he truly falls for. cus its already obvious that he cant have hermione,right? ok i dunno but good job and i cant wait till another update!
magicalferret chapter 17 . 6/4/2004
OH! the dark lord is intresed in Hermione. it would be nice if there was some Snape and hermione parts. i could see him backing her backinto a corner and for some reson forcing a kiss on her. i don'tknow, i just like the idea. lol ! great chpater.
starfire9802 chapter 17 . 6/4/2004
I positively adore your story! :-) It is one of the best that I've read yet! Please keep writing!
Kou Shun'u chapter 17 . 6/4/2004
oh, she defintely altered the future now. but really good point with sirius-good thing she understands that now. but o cant wait till they go to the DoM. i wonder just what she'll find there.

please write more soon. thanks.
larthawyn chapter 17 . 6/4/2004
Whoa. This is a crazy fic. I stumbled across it when I was reading the 'Just In' page of fanfiction, and let me say, that's it's really good.

I was really shocked when you had Hermione tell them everything. This wasn't the usual way that people write when Hermione goes into the past. It was a nice change.

I was also shocked when Dumbledore argreed to use Hermione's knowledge of the future to benefit them right then and now. I was good that you didn't make him go all into it. That would have been wrong. Good job.

I was very sad when I read that Hermione wasn't going to be able to travel back to her own time, and upon reading further chapters, and discovering that the possibility might exist with that door that Harry and Ron talked about in her hallucination, I am beginning to wonder what her world will be like if she were ever to return.

I love how she's having a relationship with Remus. You don't see many Remus/Hermione fics out there.

It's so sweet how much Remus cares for Hermione. ::sigh:: If only. . .

Alrighty. . . I don't really remember any exact events from your earlier chapters, but I do LOVE the flying lesson, thing. lol Very cute.

I suspected that Peter might have done something to Hermione's broom. ::shakes fist at Peter:: Shame on him.

Yay! Remus saved her, oh, and so did Sirius. Does Sirius have feelings for Hermione also? That wouldn't surprise me if he did.

Gah! Shame on Snape and Peter! I really don't like Peter anymore. I thought he was going to be okay, ever since Hermione stodd up fot him after her whole broom accident, but apparently not. lol You might want to consider more writing about the interactions between Snape/Death Eater's and Peter. That would make the story more suspenseful.

Alrighty, well, I think I'm done. If I should remember anything else from eariler chapters that I found awesome, I shall review for those as well, because I know what a great feeling it is to get reviews! Be sure to check out my fics if you get a chance. They aren't that great, but whatever. Update soon! aloha
Mrs. N. Snape chapter 17 . 6/4/2004
Damn! this is really a great chapter i love it.

But what to do whit Peter are they going to tell Dumbeldor?

What will happen to Remus.

I have so many questions please update soon.

Greetings Mrs. N. Snape
James-Padfoot chapter 17 . 6/4/2004
excellent! wwhoa i got school right now! ah okies luv the story, update soon! bye!
Leandra Wynn chapter 17 . 6/4/2004
things have really changed now havent they? i have no clue where youre going with this fic - i love the suspense!
4,955 | « Prev Page 1 .. 308 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 328 .. Last Next »