Reviews for This Time Around
surge1 chapter 19 . 6/14/2004
very u send hermione back will she remember everything? if she does, how will she reaction with remus?
Athena's Wiccan-wolf chapter 19 . 6/14/2004
This is amazing!I ove it, it's brilliant! And how sweet is Remus, they whole Room of Requirements scene was so sweet I could almost get a filling because of it. I applaude you, nice way to get rid of the rest of the gang there and will we find out who wrote that hideous message on the wall because i do believe they should be punished...very slowly. How can that person even think of calling themselves a loyal Gryffindor? People in large groups are cruel!
sirius gyal chapter 19 . 6/14/2004
yAY.

Remus and hermonie sitting in a tree k-i-s-s-i-n-g...well they've already done that.

anyway good chapter

poor remus.
Spaced Out Space Cadet chapter 19 . 6/14/2004
Very cleaver indeed! I love the way you managed to tie everything up for the moment, and I am looking forward to her trip to the department of mysteries that will be interesting indeed! :) Great chapter as always!

Spaced Out Space Cadet
James-Padfoot chapter 19 . 6/13/2004
We an update! *hops around in a pink bunny suit* oO Riight well anyways great chapter update...Cool, cant wait, will there be any RL/Hr action? *wink*
LiLy NiCoLe pOtTeR chapter 18 . 6/13/2004
Im lovin it! I think what you should do to Peter is ahh.. lol i dunno i ll think of something.. but yeah i bet there are more creative people out there than I am to think of an ending for Peter.. Good luck with the next chapters!
Mercurie chapter 18 . 6/13/2004
This isn't my usual kind of story, but somehow I got sucked into it... hehe, the ultimate fantasy, going back in time to fix Voldemort, then having Remus fall in love with you. If you don't have a beta, you could use one to straighten out some awkward phrasing and help with stronger characterizations. All in all, though, your writing is pretty good.
Delayed Poet chapter 18 . 6/12/2004
I am amazed, completely and utterly amazed! You have managed to create an origional story that involves a plot that could easily turn cliche, yet you've managed to keep going on your own semi-origional route. You have really given me inspiration to continue my "Hermione-goes-back-in-time" fic (preview in my profile). I think you have managed to keep all the characters in character, as well as giving your own interpretation of the Marauder era in which we know so little as of yet in the books.

You know, if you wanted to give Sirius a little someone, you could always let me have him ;-) hehe... Oh, and with the whole Peter thing (I also think Timothy Spall did a wonderful job!), true, it would be wonderful to have a great revenge on him ASAP, but I think that it would be even greater to have (once Voldie is defeated) the remaining Death Eaters think he turned against them and have *them* torture him, then leave him to die, then let the Maruaders, Lily, and Hermione find him and finish the job... as long as he knows it's them.

Anyway, I'd better end this before it gets too long... it wouldn't be the first time would cut my review off before the end... Update again soon!

*Delayed Poet*
NAnaNaNone chapter 18 . 6/11/2004
Oh no... Well, it's only right for her to pay... Also, if Hermione returns to the future, won't Remus be there too? I think she should go back while she still has a hunch as to how to get there. I mean, what about Harry and Ron? She HAS to go back.
ChicagoMyth chapter 18 . 6/11/2004
I love this fic! PLease update soon!
Scarlet Ice Cascading chapter 18 . 6/10/2004
i love it!

keep it up!
Dixi chapter 18 . 6/10/2004
This was without a doubt one of my favorite chapters you've done so far, I loved the way Lily handled that Slytherin and the support of Remus' friends! So Hermione's not going to go now? Interesting... I have no idea how to get rid of Peter, I dont write I just read your fabulous story! BTW-you are so right about POA that was great...love Lupin, and Peter was such a dirty little rat!
unicorngrl415 chapter 18 . 6/10/2004
ahh a whole month of no internet and i missed so much...still wonderful...goodness gracious u have so many reviews i dont think u need mine :-P cant wait for more!
Schwalbe chapter 12 . 6/10/2004
I just ended reading 13d chapter. Your fic is so exciting! It is something I realy dreamed to read now. Thanks. I would write longer rewiew, 'cous I have more to say after reading, but next time. This time I'm just saying, that I am looking forward to read more and more chapters;)
cherry8914 chapter 18 . 6/10/2004
hey, great story! I loved it! Can't wait to read more so update REALLY soon. I'm not really sure what the Marauders should do to Peter...stupid rat...I mean...er...poor guy. Poor Mione, she's got a lot to deal with, she loves Remus but she misses Harry, Ron, and her parents. Anways it was great and I can't wait to read more!
5,014 | « Prev Page 1 .. 309 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 329 .. Last Next »