Reviews for This Time Around
Ruby Malfoy chapter 15 . 5/22/2004
Oh Please update soon!
[raises hand] I wanted to see peter thrown off... and more sex scenes for Remus/hermione
Dixi chapter 15 . 5/22/2004
**Hands in the air, chanting madly "throw him off!" ** Ah, well I understand he is a neccessary evil, a girl can dream right? Another great chapter, the Remus/Hermione/Sirius interplay is great, I am torn, I do love my pups. I hope Lily gets some reassurance soon that Hermione is not evil or anything, though I think you were right to put in her doubts, anyone would be curious why the three suddenly trusted a new girl so implicitly. Keep it up please, I love this story!
Kaydeek chapter 15 . 5/22/2004
Great story i read it one night I can't wait until the next one. Don't let Lily get to mad or distrusting in Mione.. I think Hermione and Remus are great together. I think hermione should tell Lily just alittle bit of history.
surge1 chapter 15 . 5/22/2004
this is such a beautiful story
professor-fidget chapter 15 . 5/21/2004
Great chapter! I love the Remus/Hermione thing .. but I think I am torn because I do like the Sirius/Hermione thing ... hope you update soon!
LALALALA Liz chapter 15 . 5/21/2004
O good chapter. it had the right stuff in oh before i forget *raises hand up* i seriously would have liked to see peter get thrown off the damn balcony! god i hate him! ok now that i got that out...good job and keep it up UPDATE SOON!
s.s.harry chapter 15 . 5/21/2004
two hands and two feet in the air for that one! I was chanting in my head: Throw him off! throw him off! But I know he's important, sigh, Hermione should have instead of talking him out of it she shoul have levitatedther rat off the balcony herself.
Killer Angel chapter 15 . 5/21/2004
*hand is very high in the air and waving around like a windsock*
that was an excellant chapter. Hermion is toosweet! Sadly, it's gonna come back and bite her in the butt. lol. How sad.
Can't wait for more.
P.S. Remus Lupin is hot. haha
cflat chapter 14 . 5/21/2004
When is Hermione going to go back to the future? It will probably be weird for Hermione to see the grown-up Remus again. She will go to her time, right?
cflat chapter 15 . 5/21/2004
So when is Hermione going back to the future? I wonder what it is going to be like for her to see grown-up Remus again?
Hearts Goddess chapter 15 . 5/21/2004
Awesome chapter! That sort of made Lily seem like a bitch! I would be pissed if I overheard that! She really has no reason not to trust her! Yeah it was funny when Sirius did that! Update soon! Kendal
Spaced Out Space Cadet chapter 14 . 5/18/2004
I loved the end of the chapter, and it is a perfect tie in for the events that are to follow with the Marauders, loved it!
Spaced Out Space Cadet
Ruby Malfoy chapter 14 . 5/17/2004
This is a very good story. I kinda like that everything isn't clique. I hope remus and her screw before she leaves.. if she does... which I hope she doesn't.
Rane2920072 chapter 14 . 5/16/2004
Oh my! It's getting even better :P! Please update soon :)!
Mrs. N. Snape chapter 14 . 5/16/2004
Wow great chapter i just can say please update soon its really great.
Greetings Mrs. N. Snape