Reviews for This Time Around
Jenny chapter 5 . 6/7/2004
This one sounded like Rowling's little "I'd run and hide if I were Harry, because I know what I'm going to put him through."
Jenny chapter 5 . 6/7/2004
blondrose16 chapter 17 . 6/7/2004
I have just found your fanfic today and I could not stop reading it. I love your plot and how you place great detail in your words. I can't wait til you update again. Please do so fast.
rainbowparty chapter 17 . 6/7/2004
Aww, thats so cute. Lily really pisses me off, shes too much of a goody good. Sirius is dead sexy
Jenny chapter 15 . 6/6/2004
This must be a little late but *raises hand* for the balcony thing. :)
Spaced Out Space Cadet chapter 17 . 6/6/2004
wow, great chapter! I was surprised about Peter, was a great twist, can't wait to find out what happens with Remus now that the school knows about his secret, and I can't wait to see what Hermione finds at the department of mysteries!
Dixi chapter 17 . 6/6/2004
You keep on topping yourself! That was a great chapter. I HATE PETER! That bastard, poor Remus, now everyone knows...oh that changes the future too, just realized that. So essentially on some level Snape is of a higher moral quality than Peter because Snape at least kept the secret for 20 years, well and he did give up that whole death eater thing too. This is awesome, I love the last scene, what a sweet end to some really traumatic events.
Demensha chapter 17 . 6/6/2004
aw. thats real sweet n cool n plzplzplzplzplz write sum more.

caz
rayvern chapter 17 . 6/5/2004
aww.. the last scene was so sweet. why don't they tell dumbledore about peter and snape being DE and helping voldemort so dumbledore can keep an eye on them? hermione's not going to the department of mysteries anymore?
Athena's Wiccan-wolf chapter 17 . 6/5/2004
Ok, i know you just recently updated and i hate to sound like a pain but you've gotta get the next chappie up. I've just spent god knows how many hours reading this from start to now and .HOOKED! You may have just made a new Hermione/Remus shipper LMAO! This is wonderful, your style captivating and your plot strangely uniquein the time travelling sense. Plus, I'm just loving the Remus/Herm romantic moments, they're just so caring for one another! Please, you're doing a great job!
Rane2920072 chapter 17 . 6/5/2004
Cute!
noodler chapter 17 . 6/4/2004
aw...that's cute! keep up the good work and update as soon as you can!
Inherent chapter 17 . 6/4/2004
This is the BEST ever!

~LuNa~
HeartShapeBruise chapter 17 . 6/4/2004
Excellent. I love Remus and hermione aren't fighting anymore. Please keep writing
surge1 chapter 17 . 6/4/2004
thats was a sweet chapter. that stupid, little, pile of sh*t wormtail. but i cant help feel sorry for him. just imagining living the rest of ur life knowing u betrayed ur best friend and almost killing his son.
4,979 | « Prev Page 1 .. 309 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 329 .. Last Next »