Reviews for This Time Around
bellasunderstudy1 chapter 69 . 9/15/2014
I'm not sure where to even begin ... This was truly one of the best stories I've read. I realize that you wrote this quite a long time ago, but I want to thank you for sharing it with the fandom world. I've recently-within the last year-come to the HP fanfic world, even more recently have I fell for the pairing of Remus and Hermione. Honestly, there are simply just too few of this ship available, and more than that many of those that are available are not very well done. That can't be said for this story. I loved every heartbreaking moment of the story. It was just so very well done, and I thank you.
devivee chapter 69 . 9/15/2014
I remember reading this back in '04 when there were only a handful of chapters posted and here I am 10 years later finishing it. I'm sad that it's over, but I know it's just a matter of time before I reread it all over again. Your fic without a doubt will always be in my Top 10. Thank you for sharing your creativity and work with us readers!
Anonymous chapter 13 . 8/22/2014
5 pot haey ti devul Ipol II loved it um yeah to
SydneySickels chapter 69 . 8/12/2014
you should do a sequel where harry the little hermione ron and nathaniel become the second generation marauders and little hermione falls in love with eather lupin or potter
Guest chapter 1 . 8/11/2014
Give us a sequel! I love this story so much it made me laugh made me cry I loved the plot lines and I reeeeaaaaallllllly want a sequel to see how harry and nathaniel react to the younger hermione it'd make my day when I read something like that. My login is actually badwolfdoesthedrunkgiraffe but my iPod never let's me login so pm me on that if you do decide to write a sequel! Plllllllllllllllkeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaasseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!?
WildWeasel42 chapter 68 . 8/3/2014
Absolutely fantastic! I love it!
Guest chapter 69 . 8/2/2014
I realise that this has been written for years now but I just wanted to say how completely amazing it is! I did have a laugh at your theories for the upcoming books though ;) this was beautifully written and had me quite teary at the end! Thank you for writing this
kayla95 chapter 69 . 8/2/2014
So I read this story once before and I came looking for it on Wednesday. I haven't stopped reading. It took me two days and an hour today to finish this. It's one of my favorite stories on this entire website. I wish I could turn this into a movie and watch it all day. It's perfect. Thank you so much for this story
Guest chapter 13 . 8/2/2014
I enjoyed that I give it a 9/10
CaraGeekachu chapter 69 . 7/30/2014
I cried at least twice reading this. Amazing ideas and I loved how the characters developed :3
stgulik chapter 1 . 7/19/2014
How did I manage to miss this fiction? I know it's been eight years and you've probably moved on, but I wanted to tell you how cool this first chapter is. You've thrown Hermione into a bad situation but armed her with resources. And you're not waiting around for the plot to show up - you've hinted that Hermione will be active, not passive, during her captivity in time. Excellent start.
nightkitty555 chapter 10 . 6/26/2014
Hmmmm, that's certainly interesting.
nightkitty555 chapter 6 . 6/23/2014
I definitely did a quick look at the pairing of the story again after that, haha. I just hope she isn't with both of them, especially at the same time.
neridasnape chapter 67 . 6/18/2014
I have to say, so far I've loved this story. It's made me laugh and cry. So thank you. Also, I laughed so hard reading the authors note for this chapter. Oh how wrong you were about harry being a horcrux.
sherryola chapter 5 . 6/15/2014
oops. Well, it's out now, and I'm thinking that's a good thing, but it will be a shock. and oh, what a sweet thing the boys did finding her parents and letting her see them again. wow. That made me all teary.
4,942 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »