Reviews for This Time Around
Anonymous chapter 6 . 4/25/2015
Wow, I'd already posted two reviews in the span of two chapters. It surely means that I begin to really like this fic.
But, just asking (again), why to set up a Hermione/Remus kinda tease, then have a Hermione/Sirius kiss?
Anonymous chapter 4 . 4/25/2015
Good fic that far. But aren't Hermione and Remus a little OOC? Just asking.
TheLittleRoguex chapter 1 . 3/17/2015
I love re-reading this fic
D. Leveille chapter 69 . 3/11/2015
Awww that was such a cute epilogue! Yeah Hermione needs to tell Nathaniel so he doesn't end up with a crush on his mum lol. It is a weird time paradox for sure. I guess all of them will be in Gryffindor together. Thanks for writing this wonderful story! I had a lot of fun marathon reading :D
D. Leveille chapter 68 . 3/11/2015
Great ending! Hermione made the right decision. I wouldn't go back either. I really hated Crouch btw
D. Leveille chapter 66 . 3/11/2015
This chapter was so sad, I am devastated. Hermione is going to feel a lot of guilt after this.
D. Leveille chapter 62 . 3/11/2015
I can't believe Hermione was gone that long! I'm mad at her for leaving them :/
D. Leveille chapter 58 . 3/11/2015
Jeez how do you write such powerful and emotional chapters?! This was amazingly well done! Remus being chained up hurts me so much.
D. Leveille chapter 57 . 3/11/2015
That was heart breaking. I hope they get out of the ministry soon ;_;
D. Leveille chapter 56 . 3/11/2015
Yay, the baby is here & Nathaniel is a very nice name! The birth was realistic, I'm glad you went through the process of it. They are such adorable parents!
D. Leveille chapter 50 . 3/9/2015
What an adorable chapter, loved it!
D. Leveille chapter 45 . 3/9/2015
OMG this is really stressing me out! I'm so worried for Remus TT
D. Leveille chapter 34 . 3/9/2015
I really wasn't expecting that at all o_o this was a very intense chapter and I hope they can reverse that decree...
D. Leveille chapter 33 . 3/9/2015
I really hope this thing with Sirius doesn't go any farther because I don't want to see Remus get hurt :( But I'm sensing a disaster.
D. Leveille chapter 13 . 3/9/2015
Wow that was such an intense chapter... I really hate Peter :/ And poor Sirius in an unrequited love too. But the ending scene was super sweet and warmed my heart :)
4,979 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »