Reviews for This Time Around
loluchan chapter 1 . 7/17/2019
.now imagine nathaniel going on the hogwart express and having a minor crush on mini hermione. how funny and awkward that would be. lol
silverlovedragoness chapter 33 . 7/9/2019
Lol, the thing with Laura is so palpably awkward it's funny. But I'm curious what happens when Hermione realizes it's not just friendship between her and Sirius
silverlovedragoness chapter 32 . 7/9/2019
Awww, poor Sirius :( my second lead heart.
But the two other engagements were cute!
silverlovedragoness chapter 31 . 7/9/2019
oh man, my second lead syndrome getting all trodden on. And getting punched on top of it all!
silverlovedragoness chapter 30 . 7/9/2019
I bet Mrs. Lupin doesn't know where Remus is either... But dun dun dunnnnn
silverlovedragoness chapter 29 . 7/9/2019
Aww Hermione's a bit jealous! That was cute to read. Also, I feel like Remus is spying in his werewolf job already...wouldn't that be why he can't get away as easily?
silverlovedragoness chapter 28 . 7/9/2019
I agree, I love the idea of Fabian and Gideon as Molly's twin brothers. And wow so already two of them are becoming more independent and Hermione and James are the ones to stay back at the Potter manor? Or does Hermione get to stay at Hogwarts?
silverlovedragoness chapter 27 . 7/8/2019
I can tell the shiver and defying is part of the clue, but perhaps it's Hermione's involvement of defying that matters...
silverlovedragoness chapter 26 . 7/8/2019
Oh shit, where's the task completion door when you need it? Haha kidding, clearly she hasn't completed it yet
silverlovedragoness chapter 25 . 7/8/2019
Oh shit! The real battle is here
silverlovedragoness chapter 24 . 7/8/2019
Oh no! The map! I forgot about just how much Peter can betray them.
silverlovedragoness chapter 23 . 7/8/2019
oh no! I wish it wasn't that way with Sirius and Remus but I know they do have to figure it out like this the hard way
silverlovedragoness chapter 22 . 7/8/2019
Oooh, I wish he had tried to explain that she wasn't cheating on him, but alas they wouldn't have listened anyways
silverlovedragoness chapter 21 . 7/8/2019
Aww now Mrs. Lupin thinks Hermione's cheating :(
silverlovedragoness chapter 20 . 7/8/2019
Why do I sense the parents are going to catch them? haha
5,148 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »