Reviews for This Time Around
silverlovedragoness chapter 4 . 7/7/2019
I'm glad she's able to confide in someone and these two are the best level headed bet
silverlovedragoness chapter 3 . 7/7/2019
Aww damn that's an overwhelming situation to suddenly find out
silverlovedragoness chapter 2 . 7/7/2019
Ack sorry, I meant Remione, (though I love Sirimione too!)
And ooh, Hermione slipped up. Wonder how she'll explain this away
silverlovedragoness chapter 1 . 7/7/2019
Interesting premise, I love time travel Sirimione and curious to see where this goes
G chapter 54 . 7/7/2019
"It's illegal for us to have a baby, so it needs to be really secret. Oh hey, I know, let's go baby-shopping in Diagon Alley while visibly pregnant!"
Guest chapter 69 . 6/20/2019
Amaeing work! I honestly don't know how you found both the energy and the inspiration to pull it off. But you did. And extremely well, if i may say so.
Now i'm off to check out your other stories. Thanks so much again !
Hardy chapter 68 . 3/13/2019
I know that this is rather late but I have been enjoying it very much

I was just wondering did crouch come back and clear her or did I miss it
Hannah chapter 69 . 2/10/2019
Very good story. I won't lie: your versions of the characters annoyed me a LOT at certain points; Remus could be so selfish and weirdly idiotic. And Hermione was also occasionally foolish. That aside, this was extremely creative and satisfying to read. I screamed at my laptop a little just trying to vent some frustration about Remus.
I hope I didn't hurt your feelings by being honest about how I perceived the characters. Of course, I like jagged, ugly edges in my heroes and I'm not fond of excessive tenderness without some fire to contrast it.
I was actually rooting for Sirius. At one point I was so deeply embedded in Hermione's point of view that, while Remus was being especially stupid, I actually shouted "I want a divorce!"
NHPhoenix24 chapter 33 . 2/10/2019
Too many chapters fighting over the girl!
NHPhoenix24 chapter 29 . 2/9/2019
Has Hermione been making wolfsbane potion all along? I hasn’t been mentioned again.
NHPhoenix24 chapter 28 . 2/9/2019
It’s been a long time since this was written and I can see the disadvantage of not having all the books or movies as reference. Just a few questions. Did the invisibility cloak get recovered/saved? Did they take their NEWTS?
NHPhoenix24 chapter 23 . 2/9/2019
I feel like there is too much emotional angst and not enough action. They are of age and nearly out of school and there is no practical plans, skill improvement or decisions. Really bogs me down with no action.
I do appreciate the story just needing better decisions, cooperation, skills and action right now.
NHPhoenix24 chapter 21 . 2/9/2019
Your Lupin Family dynamic is way different than cannon. It’s your story though and I’m glad you wrote it for us to enjoy. I’m sure Remus would rather have it this way.
NHPhoenix24 chapter 13 . 2/8/2019
Wow, I’ve never read a story with such an devious, aggressive and active Peter. I would like to slice his sleeves off to reveal that dark mark, if it’s there.
BlackRoseargh chapter 68 . 2/6/2019