Reviews for This Time Around
Ahhhhhhhhhh!
Emily chapter 10 . 1/25/2019
Gasps!
Emily chapter 6 . 1/25/2019
Love this! Finally a time travel where hopefully things get fixed! Ahhhh!
Sirius or remus chapter 8 . 10/21/2018
damn love triangles to hell these are so hard to read without getting saddddddd
MoonyGirl828 chapter 69 . 10/13/2018
Omg what a story! I loved this so much! I laughed, I cried, and almost threw it across the room a few times. Thank you for sharing your beautiful story 3!
VanaFaith chapter 29 . 10/9/2018
reading this in 2018 has my heart hurting for what JKR has still yet to dofor the mystery that only comes with reading a fantastic series for the first time.
Guest chapter 69 . 9/10/2018
was amazing blows kisses at story
Khyharah chapter 69 . 9/6/2018
THIS! Everything about this was simply wonderful. I want to say I read this many many years ago when it was first written, but some one mentioned it on a Facebook group and I had to dad again. I loved every moment and the reality of it. Took me a few moments several time to remember we this was written before HPB and DH so no clues about horcruxes and all that but I think you did quite well. I loved Hermione and Remus' friendships with Sirius and James and Lily (though I about screamed when she died!) I laughed, I cried, I loved every moment. Excellent work my darling.
K.Lantic chapter 69 . 7/29/2018
Fantastic piece, truly. I was hooked from start to finish. You took the "gateway fan fic" and blew it out of the water.
Adunaewen chapter 45 . 7/3/2018
Fun fact: Remuses fathers name was Lyall (German for of a wolf) and his mothers name was Hope
Silver Slytherin Princess chapter 30 . 6/21/2018
I kinda want Sirius and Hermione together ? Only because he seems to appreciate her more than Remus
Silver Slytherin Princess chapter 1 . 6/21/2018
Hermione is just giving the Death Eaters closer access to the Marauders, Lily, herself and the rest of the students by not doing anything about their clear status as followers of Voldemort.
5,148 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 17 .. Last Next »