Reviews for This Time Around
Silver Slytherin Princess chapter 1 . 6/21/2018
Hermione is just giving the Death Eaters closer access to the Marauders, Lily, herself and the rest of the students by not doing anything about their clear status as followers of Voldemort.
Silver Slytherin Princess chapter 24 . 6/20/2018
Sirius admitting he’s in love with Hermione is breaking me because I keep thinking this is Sirimione but it isn’t ? It’s Remione ? How did I get here and why do I love it so ?
suerpent chapter 28 . 6/18/2018
this fic is amazingly wrote but I needed to stop here, I was wondering between HG/SB/RL fics I've read several fics so far but still looking for one that pleases me! I know I need a smack on my face. well done btw
Sarali84 chapter 68 . 6/4/2018
Thank you for this lovelly fanfic. I really appreciated the story.
Adunaewen chapter 36 . 5/25/2018
You're basically J. Jr.
Adunaewen chapter 34 . 5/25/2018
I was hoping Remuses werewolf problem would have some greater effect on the story. Wish granted!
Aduneawen chapter 26 . 5/23/2018
This is AMAZING! Its like reading the Harry Potter books from Hermiones point of view.
Adunaewen chapter 9 . 5/20/2018
You might be evil, but it's the good kind of evil that makes people love your stories!
Adunaewen chapter 6 . 5/20/2018
Wow, I did not see that coming! Good Job!
Jennieb89 chapter 68 . 5/18/2018
Hello, i found your fic the other week. I think i may have read bits of it before, it seemed familar but not all of it.
I really liked it; i realise its over 10 years old(!) So i realise your writing style may have changed since, but some of it isnt that well written.
I did enjoy it though. Espec enjoyed the Sirius/Hermione bits, think im going to have to find myself one of their fics now.
It kinda got a bit confusing with all the heartbreak and one of them leaving the other all the time and so sad about lily ofc!
graceful.birb chapter 69 . 5/11/2018
I'm breaking down it tears in bed at nearly midnight. I hope no one heard!
Silver Slytherin Princess chapter 15 . 4/24/2018
Hermione you dummy
Let Sirius yeet him out the balcony
Silver Slytherin Princess chapter 12 . 4/24/2018
STOP HURTING HIM
HES A GOOD BOY
Silver Slytherin Princess chapter 10 . 4/24/2018
Sirius has a crush
Shit
I hate when this happens because I love Remus and Sirius and I hate seeing one of them hurt
Silver Slytherin Princess chapter 5 . 4/24/2018
I love how the guys and Lily are like ‘small child is unhappy, must coddle’
5,149 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 18 .. Last Next »