Reviews for Going Under
jadefire305 chapter 4 . 8/20/2006
That was an interesting idea to make Tess sick (literally) at the sight of Max and Liz, because of the whole bonding thing on Antar. I don't think I've come across that before, usually Max and Tess just realise that they are soulmates (I'm talking about in rebel fics). I have to say though, that I've skipped over your story a few times, just because I don't really like song fics. But I'm glad that I decided to read your story. The song was interesting(a bit confusing, but I liked it). Keep writing rebel fics, there's not enough out there. Even better, write a destiny fic!
impeccableblahs chapter 4 . 5/7/2006
aww, that was so sweet.

the whole divorce thing on antar was a really good idea.

great work.
ZenPotter chapter 4 . 2/19/2006
That was interesting. I like it, please write more stories about Tess and Max.
runningwild22 chapter 4 . 1/11/2006
Did they have sex? or just fall asleep? The end just like that, nice and neat?

Kia
emma134 chapter 4 . 12/20/2005
wow that was so god you have to update all your other stories its wow i hate liz love tess wow loved your storys
Sarah chapter 1 . 11/11/2005
Max is a walking contradiction. The characters are uncharacteristic. For example, when Liz said and i quote “Why would you want to find her?” Liz asked, “She’s just a little alien slut who...”

In the acutal story she'd rarley ever use that fraise nor is it in her vocabulary. The characters that you've created seem surreal and incoherent. It annoys me when people formulate an ethical and intelligent character and twist her to be the sadistic, cynical one. It annoys me even more when the writer does it to justify another character to which ruins the whole setting. Of corse though, rebel fans aren't going to say this to you, that your writting down right sucks because of corse their in love with this non-existing person which isn't real. Its ironic.

I'm not saying this because i'm a Liz/Max fan because i'm not. I'm saying this because its a review and in reviews your suppose to give your entire honest opinion and well that is what i'm doing. I'm doing this so you can improve your story. Therefore i'm helping you by adviceing you on your lack of characteristics. I know this is probably just some stupid story that you wrote for fun and well i'm sorry if your insulted but to be honest if you didn't want harsh reviews you should have never put it on a site to which people could review you to tell you their opinions.

Finally i just want to make it clear that no your not aloud to criticize my opinion nor is anyone else who reads this. Whoever does is pathetic. Honestly i'm trying to help this person and telling her that its great and perfect is not going to help her improve her writting techniques.
Mony19 chapter 4 . 11/6/2005
Good Chapter

I liked the ending. Finally they are together

Good Job
Anonymous chapter 3 . 10/1/2005
I've two words... DAMN YOU!

On the another hand l hope you update SOON!
Juliena chapter 2 . 9/14/2005
DIANA and Grace52373 u got da point! She is a murderer. Realy bad person, who killed skins to save them ...
gem chapter 3 . 7/10/2005
aw u cant just leave it hanging like that!

now i very curious about the "attacks" that tess is getting! lz is such a bitch cant she get it threw her thickhead that max and tess belong together! it's destiny!

pls update soon!
J-Dog chapter 3 . 6/24/2005
Hey, cool story, me like. oh um, a note for this DIANA chic...tess killed more skins than she did humans. Ok, yah so she killed ALex, one human who was close to the gang, the military was after her child, i think that allows her some credit. Females are more leathal then men when it comes to the protection of their children...everyone knows that. So lets see this again...killing hundreds of skins who were after he loved ones trying to kill them and a bunch of military guys after her child, as opposed to one man close to them and her as well...yeah, you get back to me on that one smarty pants
LadyLena chapter 3 . 6/20/2005
I want to read more! *sobs* It was so good and you left it on a cliffhanger! Must update!
Chris Dean chapter 1 . 4/22/2005
This isn't a review it's a message about your OC:

The Senshi Is Equal In Strength To: Sailor Moon (in the power of her heart)

Sailor Moon has been taken by Sailor Odin, so this needs changing.

Thanks
Grace52373 chapter 1 . 3/9/2005
Hello again! I'm sorry if I confused everyone. I tend to go on a tangent sometimes when I review stories. I know that pottergirl didn't say that she was going to pair Michael and isabel, but I learned from experience, that when Max/Tess are paired, the other destiny couple is usually paired. With the other comments, i was just making a point about Tess, and why rebel fics are scarce. Lastly, I was just given my opinions on why I don't like it when authors turn otherwise good characters bad to justify an uncoventional couple pairing, i.e.: rebel, cliffhanger, polar, etc. The reason I did that is because the reviewers where asking the author to turn Liz bad, and it seemed like pottergirl was going to do it. I also wanted to share my opinions on destiny pics, where the pod squad pairs up with each other. I noticed at least a couple of reviewers that were asking pottergirl to turn this into a destiny pic. I hope this clears it up

Grace
LadyTrista chapter 3 . 3/7/2005
You'll leave it there? Oh man this story is so good. I can't wait for you to update.