Reviews for Paper Flowers
dhalpin3 chapter 1 . 4/3
Fantastic. The best FanFic I've every read. Your capture of the character of Kitty and the others are dead on accurate. Your pacing is good as you let the story unfold and don't hurry it. The Kitty almost seduction of Kurt was spot on. I'm currently half way through and you should really think about writting more. Your skill is quit obvious as a writer. Much better then my poor attempts at Illyana.
Warkitty chapter 18 . 2/26
If you're alive plz update this story is awesome
Schism4890 chapter 18 . 9/25/2011
I have to say, excellent work so far. But do you ever intend on completing the story?
AmberSue616 chapter 18 . 3/2/2009
Okay, I just found this story and read it start to finish. There are just not words to describe how much I love it. Nevermind the fact that I love Kitty and Peter, but I think I would love this story anyway. It gives you that wonderful ache inside while you read it. To me, that is what makes a great story. Anyway, I realize that you have not updated in almost 5 years or so and you probably don't even still check this page, but...I'm dying here. Could you at least give me a summary of how the rest of it is supposed to go? I'm kind of feeling a bit empty inside now that I've come to the end of this and it doesn't finish. All right, I'm done rambling, just want to make sure you know that I LOVE it. Did I mention LOVE? :)
The Odd Little Turtle chapter 18 . 3/25/2008
wow... just wow... i see that you've stopped this story... i hope you continue it... i am very very interested in how it ends :)
Melodyrider chapter 3 . 9/14/2007
These first three chapters work incredibly well together. They paint a compelling picture of how damaging the experiences Kitty has had are to her, and how clearly her dispair is felt by everyone around her. Your choice of perspective here, starting with Kitty and then moving on to the three most important people in her life while she was a member of the X-Men, effectively shows how fragile she's become from several angles and also provides a good way to catch up on the major roles each of them played during some of those experiences. I hadn't thought of it until now, for example, but it's very true that things never really did get patched up between Kitty and Ororo after the incident in Dallas. I especially like that Kitty is turning to dance at this point in an attempt to seek a small amount of succor in her crumbling world. It's a solid demonstration of her hope that going back to basics might give her at least some grounding, and it's easy to see why the failure of even that hits everyone watching her so hard. I love the way this starts setting the stage for this story.
breaktherules chapter 18 . 6/13/2007
I've loved this story for a long time. I hope you get the inspiration to finish it soon because it is the best written Kiotr story.
fuzzybluelogic chapter 5 . 4/21/2007
I love you, but you already knew that. :)
Mi-chan17 chapter 18 . 10/15/2006
I have found you. Muaha! It's me *bows* the awesome one.

*claps* Yay! More pretty fic! Now *clears throat* if you would be so kind as to, y'know, FINISH. That would be lovely.

KatyaPryde chapter 1 . 10/5/2006
I really really love this story! I can't wait to see how it ends! Please finish it!
J chapter 18 . 9/25/2006
Still here. I've just read this thing beginning to end. My butt hurts, I'll just entreat you to carry on with this, the best X fanfic I've encountered.
J chapter 15 . 9/25/2006
Having Destiny predict the Sentinels at Genosha was absolutely brilliant. I saw it coming, but it took a minute. I'm shocked its happening now.

Thank you for a picture of Magneto that I will treasure, even as I mourn his inability to have his good intentions matter.
J chapter 12 . 9/25/2006
Oh, I'll disagree with you over Mystique. She's such a rich, complex character. And for some reason, I continue to have high hopes for the character.

But, this was a beautiful chapter, thank you for the prayer, too.

You've laid it out so that Mystique was the obvious, but not too obvious, choice, and I like the way it went.
J chapter 6 . 9/25/2006
What a chapter! I loved it! Good for you for flushing out Sage. A little deadpan wit or sardonic playfulness would not, methinks, be taking her character too far, and may be very fun. And the end is very intriguing.

The onlookers' dialogue is the best part. Loved it.
J chapter 4 . 9/25/2006
No need to apologize for all the talk. Its VERY good talk. I prefer people always err on the side of development over plot.