Reviews for The Digital Meets the Magical
Tanzanite-Pony chapter 13 . 5/29
Thats it?! I want more! This is one of the most enjoyable fics ive read in awhile! I do hope this gets updated because id love to read more! Also punches and a speech always work to better friendship!
Guest chapter 8 . 10/25/2013
STOP FOCUSING ON MATT! THE CHARACTERS YOU SELECTED ARE HARRY AND KEN! KEN! NOT MATT!
sorry if that came out as a little harsh, but i want some more ken action.
Panthermonspartner chapter 13 . 8/1/2013
I keep rereading this story, forgetting its not complete and finding myself wanting more each time I get to the end. Please update soon, I really enjoy this.
chibi-unicorn-girl chapter 13 . 5/29/2013
please continue! This story is sooo good!
Even if there are a few mistakes, like wizards chest XD
WJones215 chapter 13 . 2/15/2013
This is very good, keep writing. Update this soon.
XxAyanexX chapter 13 . 8/7/2012
u have 2 update soon :D
SpiritualCrusader chapter 13 . 12/18/2011
please,please,please,please,please,please,please,please,please,please,please could you continue seen enough stories abandoned and this one definitely should not be added to that list.
Lise chapter 13 . 8/31/2011
Hey that is a fun story, I'm pining for more! I read it in one go and think its cool. Mixing those 2 universes is pretty hard, and you pull it off great! Will you please continue?
Guest chapter 13 . 8/5/2011
keep going with the story i want to know how it ends.
Guest chapter 13 . 5/11/2011
good chapter but when is the next chapter
papsicles chapter 13 . 4/3/2011
Wow I really love this story! Please update soon becuz I want some more Ken action :D lol he's my fav character for some really weird reason... . You haven't updated In 3 freaking years so can u please update soon? I'm dying to know whats next ~Frost
crestoflight3 chapter 13 . 1/31/2011
I really hope you continue this and upload a new chapter sometime. If the Digidestined did get to Hogwarts, I can imagine events like this happening. I would like more views of Davis, Kari, and TK, since you have been leaving them alone for the most part, and more references to Digimon, but this is great!
Panthermonspartner chapter 6 . 12/23/2010
Correct me if i'm wrong but in the digimon series, didn't matt only ever ride garrurmon/metalgarrurmon? (Misspelled probably)
ScifiSOS chapter 4 . 8/21/2010
It might have been on purpos or not but near the end the story is all in bold. Which...i don't think it holds any significance...anywho this is interesting. Hasn't been updated in a while I see.

In the first few chapters there were a bit of spelling mistakes. I can't exactly remember what but I think I'll just read to the end of the current chapter. Debating whether to put alert on or not...

Meh, have a nice morning!(evening/night)

~ScifiSOS
Melidona chapter 13 . 3/19/2010
Yes! A update! This is a AWSOME story! Please update again soon!