Reviews for Alter Ego
The most beautiful of lies chapter 2 . 1/17
I like this so gar! A lot!

You keep mentioning MIA but when i looked, i did not see this particular title...is it's name changed? Or...?
Tans O chapter 12 . 10/9/2015
It's almost 4 in the morning and I am gonna have a helluva hard time waking up later but I s'pose it's worth it. You did a great job with this. Cheers to you dude/dudette! You managed to take a completely cliche plot and make it worthwhile. It was sappy and cheesy and yeah very cliche but hey you kept me up reading this fic and for that I give you my regards. Keep writing! :3
cierafox chapter 12 . 6/3/2015
I have been searching for this story for a long time!I'm so happy I found it!my absolute favorite
Awesome rainbow chapter 12 . 5/28/2015
I love it!
Aquasira chapter 12 . 4/14/2015
I usually don't like Inuyasha fanfics set in the modern times, but I truly enjoyed reading this. Keep writing wonderful stories!
LoweFantasy chapter 11 . 4/1/2015
Of course, and the rain.
LoweFantasy chapter 6 . 4/1/2015
Doesn't Sango have any idea how many STD's Miroku has? Ugh.
anita.naidu.3386 chapter 12 . 2/21/2015
It was one of the best inuyasha xkagome fanfic! Your story at many places made me cry!
The proposal was the best part of the last chapter. Really loved your idea of the ring!
Kirara777 chapter 12 . 12/27/2014
3-ing it!
INUKAG chapter 1 . 10/9/2014
yay
unknown chapter 12 . 10/9/2014
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! OH MY GOD I ABSOLUTLY LOVED IT TO DEATH AND BACK! THAT IS BY FAR ONE OF MY FAVORITE STORYS, MY FAVORITE STORYS OF ALL TIME ARE (not in order) ALTER EGO (yours) NEW FRIENDS, NEW ENEIMIES, WATCHER IN THE WOODS, AVALON DEMON HIGH, AVALON DEMON HIGH SENIOR YEAR, THE FIVE-HUNDRED YEAR DIFFERENCE, THE NEW GIRL IN TOWN, THE NEW GIRL IN TOWN, KAGOME'S STORY INUYASHA'S CHALLANGE, NEW GIRL AT TOKYO HIGH!, DEMON FIGHTERS HIGH, SHIKON HIGH THE REWRITE, PILLOW PROBLEMS, UNFORGIVEN, AND THE JOURNEY! some of those are not fully completed most of them are and New Friends, New Enemies is a cross over between Inuyasha and Teen titans but the rest however are only inuyasha I think... check them out!
unknown chapter 7 . 10/9/2014
I am guessing the bold means review? :)
gateway guest chapter 10 . 8/15/2014
You got close. It's Summa Cum Laude, & chateaubriand. It would be hard to drink it, though, since it is a steak cut.
keira tetsu chapter 12 . 2/26/2014
I loved this a lot thank you for writing it I found a new thing to point ou tat anime reenactments if you maybe wanna write a fanfiction some time my email is my Skype is
INUKAG chapter 12 . 10/26/2013