Reviews for NGE: Reborn Angel
Guest chapter 4 . 3/11/2013
i love the last part hahahaha tear
Loco77 chapter 8 . 7/4/2010
That hurts that already you do not update very interesting age the history
Draknal chapter 8 . 11/27/2006
Wow... Wow... holy crap, wow. Awesome story! I envy you for coming up with such a friggin great idea for an Eva fic. Please please PLEASE continue on with this story. I beg of you, I implore you, update this story! It would be a total waste to leave it unfinished! This is definitely going on my favorites list. Please work on updating!
Necrokon chapter 8 . 7/26/2006
I know you've started the story from the beginning, but can you please get to Shinji/Asuka stuff. I wanna read some romance between the two. I can't wait for the next chapter.
Hal chapter 8 . 6/20/2006
Personally, I'd like to know if you ever plan on continuing this? Or will you wait til after you see the new movie to re-inspire whatever muse made you write this the first time. I always thought this was a pretty great story, and felt it was a shame to leave as it is, hopefully the new movie will bring back some of that life into this story, if now... oh well.

Anyway, after reading this, and re-reading my own personal modern-day "Superboy" comics, you know, the one that was killed off recently. Well, after reading that and this story I suddenly got an idea. What if Shinji, like the one in this story, was also experimented on, by either Luthor, or his father, and there were similar effects, but not exact. Instead of a new Man of Steel, they ended up with another Superboy/Kon-El/Conner Kent! Just a thought, since it seemed like a good idea at the time.

Shinji Ikari with tactile-telekinesis and developing almost Kryptonian-like powers, now that's a concept.
Jamez chapter 8 . 6/18/2006
Great story, but just one question... Are you planning of continuing this any time soon? Okay, here's another, or are you going to wait for the new "Superman" movie inspires you guys to continue this?
Sajuuk-The Great Maker chapter 1 . 6/1/2006
For the love of everything good and holy please update this fanfic soon! This cannot go unfinished, its great so far. I just want to find out how Asuka reacts when she finds out about Shinji's, heh, *unusual* attributes.
marcoasalazarm chapter 1 . 5/19/2006
(Zombie voice) kep writingg it...
conan98002 chapter 8 . 4/17/2006
heh I finally read this and was wondering if you guys are gonna continue it someday
dumbass chapter 6 . 1/9/2006
Rei just...I'm scared now
yuffiegal chapter 8 . 10/31/2005
hey pretty cool story-ya

I love it..plz plz update really soon or when u can..:)!
Plague117 chapter 8 . 5/19/2005
plz continue tis one i luv it at the beggining i didnt but now i do
NefCanuck chapter 8 . 3/17/2005
Ah yes another chapter of this quite entertaining story... you know you keep making allusions to DC superheros like that and someone might get the idea that one or two of them might pop up sooner or later *cough*GreenLantern*cough* :D

Awaiting next chapter eagerly
rheaditto2 chapter 8 . 3/17/2005
great story i had a lot of fun reading it please update soon
Gopu chapter 8 . 3/16/2005