Reviews for Three Person Futon
hahaa , that was sweet xD LOL the first thing in your A/N made me laugh Cx
Nice fic !
Guest chapter 1 . 9/7/2013
Ewww. Sasu saku! Ewwww!
That pairing should NEVER happen. The show was better once that bastard took off to Orochimaru. He's a creep and the biggest loser in the school. Naruto is sooo much better and once sakura wakes up and realises that she'll be respected. Until then she's just a silly little girl!And your story is shit!
Mew Sakura the Cyniclon chapter 1 . 8/7/2012
Aww so cute! i laughed when Kakashi came in and started teasing them, and then i wanted to cry near the end.
cherryblossomszahime chapter 1 . 6/12/2011
Aww this was so cute. It was a little ooc towards the end but that's alright it was still cute.
SasuSaku Forever and Ever chapter 1 . 11/7/2008
aw, thats sad (

poor sasu (

but LOL at everything else! SASUSAKU!
kattylin chapter 1 . 10/24/2008
damn i feel so lucky to be able to review on this site's very first sasusaku fic... but anyways... that was cute! a bit ooc but cute!
miss Uchiha14 chapter 1 . 6/12/2008
it was so cute it should have been longer

but i did not like tha remark on GO CRY EMO KID its like insult to all emo's like me but i still luv tha story
abc chapter 1 . 3/16/2008
aw so cute i couldn't help but say aw all through the last bit so cute wish you could do another one
chealsey chapter 1 . 2/29/2008

awe...that was so cute!
vamppreinsess8189214 chapter 1 . 8/7/2007
THIS STORY IS SO CUTE! 3
cait chapter 1 . 6/22/2007
omg you should so do more chapters it would rocked id read it this is a relly good story man oh oh man your really super talneted so plz do more chapters
ice-shaman-princess chapter 1 . 6/14/2007
That was so sad. I liked the idea of Sasuke's nightmare. If you can, I was hoping that you would check out my first story. It's called "Little Uchiha, Big Surprise". Please review.
animechikk666 chapter 1 . 5/10/2007