Reviews for Bedtime Story
Sandra Athrenael chapter 1 . 8/2/2004
oh wow, that was excellent
Firepixie0071 chapter 1 . 3/24/2004
that was unbelievable and i loved it! Ur like the shakespear of our decade!...
The Spastic Forkie chapter 1 . 3/14/2004
That was very original. Great stuff, right therr. I wish I could write poetry like that. You're such a gifted writer! Yey! If spiffy writing were an Olympic sport, you'd get the Gold! Maybe the Silver...I dunno. You're good, okay? Spiffiness!
She's a Star chapter 1 . 3/11/2004
Oh, that was beautiful. You used a very unique style here, and just pulled it off exquisitely. I love the sort of fairytale feel that the entire thing had. It was quite enchanting and definitely something that I haven't seen done with Moulin Rouge before. I love the use of capitalization. Very effective. :)
(I'm sorry I never had the chance to email you back - I've been busy lately. Yay school. :P)
Beautiful story!
Rosemarie-ouhisama chapter 1 . 3/8/2004
Gorgeous, original, delicately-layered. I love the fact that the Duke and Christian (no names given in your version but none needed) are depicted as being two sides of the same coin and thus not so very different from one another.
Her hero? Nay, call me a Fool-excellent. Will we see more in this catagory from you? (The Catagory needs all the good writing it can get, and what yuo've got here has me hoping for more!)
BohemianTwinkle chapter 1 . 3/8/2004
Wow. I love your originality. I've never read a fic quite like this one and I love it. Beautiful words, descriptions...everything! Keep this up, you've got a different thing to every other fic and it's wonderful.
MorphManiac chapter 1 . 3/7/2004
As I said before, this is really beautiful. I like your free verse (blank verse? This is what our Eng. teacher SHOULD be teaching), and I especially like the ends of the stanzas. Very cool.
Now, why did it say "faeie-dazzled"? I wanted to ask you about that, it was kind of confusing. . .are you talking about the green tinkerbell chick? Or. . .is this like. . .a sound device or other? Is it supposed to be faerie? or something?
oh, and you forgot your disclaimer. don't worry, i did too the first time. . .i dun want you to get sued.