Reviews for Chains forged in fire
Inoeth chapter 17 . 12/17/2011
This story is really improving. I will be brutally honest and say that its not the best out there, but you seem to be improving as the story continues. I hope you explain harry's change in view because in cannon he really was a real wimp even when dealing with evil. My largest problem with this story is that you had Harry show no revusion to the idea of having a slave even if she was a demon, since he had been so revolted at the idea of Dobby being his slave and having him him serve him when he was freed, so his instant acceptance of having slaves in this story is a real problem because it really takes him ooc.
Firewolfe chapter 17 . 6/3/2011
Any chance you will finish this either here or on TTHM?
Rini08 chapter 17 . 7/6/2009
aw come on! update

pretty please:P
Isles chapter 17 . 3/11/2009
This story is awesome! Please don't let this great story die ( I look forward to future updates
blue moon chapter 17 . 11/28/2008
awesome story please write more soon
Jemtlen chapter 17 . 11/11/2008
Recently stumbled on your stories. I really like them has some originality. Looking forward to the continuation of 'Chains..'
youn2731 chapter 17 . 12/23/2007
I know it's been a while since you've updated, but I think you should finish this story. It's interesting because Buffy isn't the "good" slayer that everyone portrays her as. I like that it's different. Please update this!
avidgokufan chapter 17 . 12/8/2006
Whoa, whoa, whoa! Terrible place to stop! Please continue! I LOVE THIS STORY! THis is great!
phoenix's shadow chapter 17 . 11/10/2006
NO! this is soo god! UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE!
rocks and glass chapter 17 . 10/15/2006
this is a brilliant story! absolutely brilliant! i can't wait to read more!
Kat chapter 17 . 9/19/2006
Hey, good story, I like the way you have developed the characters. And the fact that you didn't just return the slayer into buffy when her memories returned.
KieriToews chapter 17 . 9/15/2006
By the heavens, this has, so far been an amazing feat in storytelling brilliance! I am in awe of such masterful storytelling. {{I now bow down before you in utter respect and overwhelming awe! Can you teach me?}} I am desperate to find out how it turns out (even though I have some suspicions). This is now going into my favorites section. You rule!
Tommy14 chapter 17 . 9/14/2006
ABSOLUTELY BRILLIANT! I'm so happy to read this new chapter to one of my all time favorite fics! I am blown away and very pleased that Harry has realized that all this is war and it needs to be won at all costs. Good for Harry. Slayer has been a good influence on him. I love how Slayer thinks the Elite could take on thousands ..but she did bring "her army". Valet's taking care of the murderous student's allied to the Deatheaters and the reaction by the others when they found out that it was by Harry's orders was priceless. The ending was very cool.."Harry..it's time"...and he and slayer walk toward the battlefield. Just a beautifully written chapter. Thank you so much for not forgetting this story.
madtvk chapter 17 . 9/12/2006