Reviews for A Dream is a Wish
Gabrielus Prime chapter 13 . 9/29/2013
"Behind the youkai, Kohaku was snapped out of his stupor by the wave generated by the missed attack and quietly inched towards his chain-sickle. (AN: anyone know what exactly that kind of weapon is called?)" I'm too lazy to read all the reviews you've already gotten, so in case no one answered this, it's called a Kusari-Gama, I think...
Jade'sPetDragon chapter 31 . 3/15/2013
This a great story I love the way you portray the characters, the one thing I can't figure out is after all that's happened why does jaken still insult if he knows he'll get beat?
Jade'sPetDragon chapter 30 . 3/15/2013
By all the shadows of my realm no wondern that dragon whore wore so much make-up by your description she is ugly as sin incarnate! I mean really I would mate with her if she and I were the last dragons on the planet. Yeeeeuuuuck. :p
Jade'sPetDragon chapter 22 . 3/15/2013
Actually ah-un have proven themselves to be quite intelligent in the show.
Jade'sPetDragon chapter 21 . 3/15/2013
I the guardian dragon to the queen of the shadowkhan suggest kraken be fed to a group of hungry wolf eels, or electric eels.
Jade'sPetDragon chapter 18 . 3/15/2013
Well I thinks it's great that Rin is now a demon that means she can do at lot more with sesshomaru but I do have a question is she a full demon or a half demon?
Jade'sPetDragon chapter 7 . 3/14/2013
Why is sesshomaru referring to himself in the third person?
Jade'sPetDragon chapter 4 . 3/14/2013
I've alway wanted to know how does toto sai forge demon weapon from fangs or dose he take the fangs as payment?
Guest chapter 24 . 1/5/2013
Imagine if an archeologist ever find their home in the feudal era... the poor guy will have an heart atack!
Guest chapter 19 . 1/4/2013
Hahaha this is great! Zebezians... how in heavens name did metroid get in this story? Never saw it coming... XP
Guest chapter 13 . 7/7/2012
kusarigama, its called a kusarigama.
Spokavriel chapter 13 . 2/4/2012
Minor thing. You said Shippo was introduced to Video Games in the prior trip to modern times. Oh and the weapon according to Wikipedia is en. wikipedia wiki/ Kusarigama But the use of the weapon is almost never done in the way it gets shown in the anime. For one thing its nearly impossible to throw the scythe in a way that the blade is traveling forward into the strike. but regardless that is the only good match I can find.
Spokavriel chapter 11 . 2/4/2012
What did he hear that let him know she's pregnant? Why a double wedding ceremony? What about a wedding Kagome's family can attend? If you gave the story more breathing room after Inuyasha and Kagome mate then this would be more believable. As it stands reading the stories back to back it feels like less than a week has passed. That makes it really hard to accept Innuyasha being able to hear something to show this.
Spokavriel chapter 10 . 2/4/2012
The Hydra battle was good. But after the battle the story is too condensed. Some more time spent showing thoughts reactions and interactions could help. I know there wasn't much time before Inuyasha couldn't be saved but that doesn't mean you can't take the time to show it properly.
Spokavriel chapter 9 . 2/3/2012
More to add to the list that needs expansion and improvement. This Kikyo bit was WAY WAY WAY WAY WAY WAY WAY times 9000 repetitions more too easy. And the last half of the chapter is way too much telling instead of showing. You could make this one chapter alone into a great tale that gives Kikyo a proper send off and climax to her existence instead of this quick caught in the backlash wave and done bit. Its unsatisfying.

Spokavriel yahoo. com