Reviews for Love Reborn
Kalika Shay chapter 1 . 8/16/2008
Ah! I love the YuhixAya fics! I was curious, though- is she nineteen or eighteen, because I think you said both. I suppose if he died two years later she would be nineteen. Aww, naming her son after Aki! That part made me tear up. That was a nice touch. Well done!
Ribbon-chan03 chapter 5 . 12/4/2007
*blink*

...so weird...you used my name! ...lol I feel special...
P.I.X.E.L. L.E.X.A.L chapter 9 . 3/8/2007
I enjoyed it. I hope you continue to post more fics!
MrsWinterland chapter 1 . 1/23/2007
yuuhi yuuhi yuuhi...poor thing
Ayafuga chapter 8 . 1/8/2007
Hi! lol

You really write well, seriously you can trully be a writer in a romance book that will go best seller of the year! Update soon cause if u dont i myt 4get the whole thing lol sorry my mind has a shortage thing joke just puhleze update soon cuz i really wanna know wat will happen next!

Btw ur story and especially Aya n Yuuhi r so like the ppl i knw. Same love story but in real life lo0l k tc

mwa

Kirsten :)
Sincerely-Yours Truely chapter 8 . 8/15/2006
Yet again, this story was amazing too! The way you write is just so amazing! *is so incredably jealous* v.v A cliff hanger! I hate them so much, so please please please update whenever you get the chance! Thanks!
Nichelle chapter 1 . 1/11/2006
Hey Teri! I really enjoy reading your story, it's nice to find one were Aya and Yuuhi end up together guilt free. I have to say my favorite chapters are 1-4. I think it's because of how you did such a great job of balancing the seriousness of the hardache and romance, but also blended the right amount of humor with it. (Ms. Q never fails to amuse lol)_ i love how little Aki looks to Yuuhi as a father, it makes your heart melt! I hope Yuuhi gets the chance to beat the livin' crap outa Matt for trying to destroy his and Aya's beautiful new life. I can't wait to see what happens with the new babies and poor little Aki.

update soon! Nichelle
animerockstar chapter 8 . 6/22/2005
very good keep up the excellent work and please update this fanfic soon...many thanks ttyl
lain chapter 8 . 5/22/2005
that's so cute! i luv yuuhi and aya fics, there should be MORE! update son plz!- ja
DiscoChibi chapter 8 . 4/24/2005
It's a good story, but it seems like it's getting kinda random compared to the beginning of the story.
ooRaven00 chapter 7 . 4/8/2005
This is a kinda silly idea but in my defence im tired but i feel like writing a review any way (lol) You know how the worst trait if evil people is impatience? you can make matt get all impatient to inflict pain that he lashes out before he planned to, so everything doesnt go his way. Please dont make Yuuhi die! take everyone except Yuuhi! lol. gudnite
ooRavenoo chapter 6 . 4/8/2005
I think your writing is excellent and i denfinately HATE matt already. I so cant wait to know waht is gonna happen next. Oh and so far the best part of the whole story is Yuuhi and Aya getting together (im a major Yuuhi fan!)
kk chapter 7 . 3/27/2005
I think you should have Tooya apear at the wedding(in aya's mind) and have him say something like this:

Aya. Its me toya, i have to tell you something important! That priest! He's no priest, he's a assasin hired by Matt! *you HAVE BEEN WARNED!* well dont put that you have been warned thing...i just felt silly 4 a second...i dont think that really sounds like something tooya would say, but say something like that. And as for collecting all the maidens, i think that at the wedding all of Matts little minions of horror should apear and start killing all the guests (not the main characters, just random people) then all the maiden will appear and kill matt and his minions! mwahahaha! but matt should be totured to death instead! and if u would like to email me my email is: UOhether and my AIM is: CutieMig so i hope you update soon! (_)
browniemaiden chapter 7 . 3/25/2005
the story is nice..! it's my first time reading a fic of ayashino ceres...i am really glad that i read your story..:) please update sooner!:)
Tibby chapter 6 . 2/23/2005
UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE ...PLEASE? O.O