Reviews for Chocolate Cake
Ermilus chapter 1 . 6/13/2013
Hihi I like it a lot
sally jean favro chapter 1 . 9/20/2007
Amarin Rose chapter 1 . 12/10/2005
I like the judicious use of how other characters helped get them together - J'onn's idea for Oreo cream icing was especially inspired. And it sounds yummy...
lucy chapter 1 . 7/11/2005
wow...your story made me feel better. it was cute very cute. it makes me wanna kill batman ofcourse...but thats not the point
GS2aholic chapter 1 . 6/2/2004
That was so good! I love fluffiness and I love chocolate. :)
Midoriko Chidori chapter 1 . 4/8/2004
hey that was good you should make that into a story i know that would read it !
Tea-Cub chapter 1 . 3/13/2004
Woah! That was hot and delicious! Well done!
Spach chapter 1 . 3/9/2004
My teeth are rotten, great job.
I love your stories
T chapter 1 . 3/8/2004
LOL, that was great.
SEADragon1588 chapter 1 . 3/8/2004
Good writing. I wonder how J'onn and Flash thought when they saw the chocolate over the kitchen?
Angelic Temptress chapter 1 . 3/8/2004
Wow. I loved it! Great. I too am a GL/HG shipper. Keep the stories comin'!
Jademagic chapter 1 . 3/8/2004
You FINALLY get with the flow of things! (I'm just joking about that, of course) You are a true blue original fanfic author. Do you realize what that means?
Ishan: No. What does that mean?
Me: ::ignores Ishan:: you now understand why the pairing doesn't matter as long as the story is good? Not that I don't favor HGGL above all else, of course-
Ishan: I'll stop her now.
Me: This was so funny. 'Just make sure the chocolate is cleaned up.' ROFLMAO! Can you really see him saying that to them? Guess that's more than enought to discourage them from trying to make anymore baked goods anytime soon...
Richie: Would John REALLY have beat my dad up?
Ishan: What do you think? HE WAS STARING AT MY MOM!
Me: You should try for humor more often. A lot of people aren't very good at it, but you are. Just take a break from the wonderful drama and angst ridden stories once in a while (note that I said ONCE IN A WHILE, because truthfully, you're very good at that too)and give us something to laugh at, okay?
MMe5 not signed in chapter 1 . 3/8/2004
Not only was it extraordinarily written, but it was so much fun to read! I loved the situational comedy - the way you set-up those uncomfortable moments! Great stuff - just like your other work!
Thanks! Peace! Take Care!
- M*Me
Desolate Joker chapter 1 . 3/7/2004
An immensley enjoyable read. _
The fluff was sweet,
the plot wholesome
and the chocolate twas yummy! tell (a fic! a fic! Oh please!) what is J'hon's lust for Oreo's?
JMK chapter 1 . 3/7/2004
lol ...Ahh I have been away all weekend and I just got home..went through the 75 messages in my inbox znd realized you had two stories up...sorry for commenting so late on this one is good..I especially like Batman at the end...