Reviews for Candy and Temptresses and Pirates!
A Forgotten Fairy. .AKA- Fairy chapter 6 . 11/1/2009
haha! that was funny! :D please update soon!

luve,

Fairy!
gambitfan85 chapter 6 . 11/27/2007
That was cute that Jamie got along with Melissa. It was also funny that the guys were dancing on top of the tables. LOL. Can't wait for the next chapter. Keep up the good work.
gambitfan85 chapter 5 . 11/27/2007
LOL. I knew you can't trust old ladies on Halloween. Plz update soon.
gambitfan85 chapter 4 . 11/27/2007
Wow, Gambit is the man. Move along hoes, I got to get to my woman. LOL. John is one crazy fool. Sometimes I wonder what Wanda sees in the pyromanic. Remy sure loved his surprise in the end. Plz update soon.
gambitfan85 chapter 2 . 11/27/2007
Wow, nice to see Betsy hooking up with Angel. I can't wait to see these customes. Plz update soon.
gambitfan85 chapter 1 . 11/27/2007
That was so nice of Romy to take Jamie out for Halloween. Plz update soon.
gambitfan85 chapter 3 . 8/29/2007
It's starting to get interesting this halloween for the Romy and Jonda crew. Hopefully, u find time to finish it. It was getting really good to. If necessary, only a single chapter is necessary to finish the fic off.
dougyboy chapter 6 . 2/17/2006
i wish there was to this its really great! A good fic, i applaud you!
Aubrey chapter 1 . 11/22/2005
Hey! I really wanted to talk to you and not sure how with the internet being down and the school computers are stupid. I miss you muches and hope to talk to you sooner or later. Just don't die of worry on me, okay? Love ya!
NaijaStrawberrie chapter 6 . 10/31/2005
Awesome chapter. Well worth the wait.

Comments/Fav parts:

"Wanda and John were doing a very racy dance with one of John’s hand high on her thigh and the other on her butt. Her arms were around his neck and their bodies were molded together" Ahh! I love that! That reminds me of what I was doing at homecoming!

"“Y’ know chere, Remy tink y’ b’ right, ‘e’s tastin’ a l’il bit o’ bourbon in it,” he said with a cheesy grin. Wanda smacked her head."
Chica De Los Ojos Cafe chapter 6 . 10/31/2005
Wow! How long has it been? Months...but at least you're back. Yay, I really did enjoy your chapters and this one was really funny! UPDATE ASAP! And o, thanks for considering to use my suggestions!
AnimeSiren chapter 6 . 10/31/2005
lol that was an awesom update. And i totally enjoyed this chapter.
SkyAngel2004 chapter 6 . 10/30/2005
OH MY GOD! U updated! Sorry had to get that one out of my system. I love this story keep the updates coming. I love how they all get up and do the Macarena. I can picture that so well in my head. Anyway good job as always and Hope to see updates more often!

Sky
NaijaStrawberrie chapter 5 . 8/24/2005
AWESOME! Sorry, I'm too lazy to review all the chapters, an I'm kinda in a rush. I'm going on another vacation. Anyway, the story's good. Hoping you'll update
Tante' Che'nelle chapter 5 . 8/21/2005
this is a really good so so freggin funny story! i love it! cant wat till you update keep up the fantastic work bi!
55 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »