Reviews for Grasping For Control
MysticWolf1 chapter 1 . 9/30/2005
Wow! I like it! It is kind of a psychological thriller.
KaeKae chapter 1 . 3/10/2004
Well, well, well, the story begins. Characterization for the most part was pretty good. Trying to imagine Wes screaming "Bloody bastards" is fairly amusing.
Make sure that each person's lines are on different lines. Couple times at the end Angel and Donavon's lines were in the same paragraph, which just gets confusing.
Story seems very dialog driven, which is not necessarily a bad thing, because characterization seems close. Could have lived without Fred calling Donavon "Donnie", and maybe a description of whatever the hell Angel is supposed to give back to Donavon would be nice. Will probably get that in later chapters I'm guessing.
Overall I enjoyed it though. My main recommendation would be more description. But I'll definitely be back for the next chapter.
Kamitose chapter 1 . 3/8/2004
yeah, the stupid document was coming up perfect on my computer but i never noticed it looking like this. I fixed it and the corrected version should show up soon. Thanks for pointing that out to me.
Imzadi chapter 1 . 3/8/2004
I'd love to read this but the formatting is bad. There needs to be more spaces between paragraphs and the backslashes need to go.