Reviews for Into Darkness
Blackheart Syaoran chapter 4 . 3/26/2004
CRAP! Raven is screwed! Big time! Don't let her lose everything because Child Molester Slade is around! Please! Anyway, keep up the good work. I hope you can continue this. Sorry I haven't reviewed in forever, but I haven't been checking the R section or searching much. Cheers!
Blackheart Syaoran chapter 3 . 3/26/2004
No! Don't give in to the child molester named "Slade"! He's a bad man! My mommy said so! Just playing. But seriously: Raven, don't do it! Think of Robin and...uh, Robin, yeah, he's pretty much it. Anyway, keep up the good work. I want to see the lovebirds together! Damn you, Starfire! Damn you to Tamaranian Hell!
pyro demon chapter 4 . 3/23/2004
very good
great plot
please write more
have never read a tt fanfiction better
love it
teen titan fan chapter 3 . 3/13/2004
Cool story. I liked it. Its intersting and I hope to read more in the future. Hope to hear more about Raven and Robin..
Blackheart Syaoran chapter 2 . 3/12/2004
Well, it looks like the lovebirds really know how to work the "love" part! Keep up the good work! I want to see these two together forever! Cheers!
the pomegranate princess chapter 1 . 3/8/2004
very nice, i hope u write more.
Orange Lantern Tsume chapter 1 . 3/8/2004
Very interesting. I hope you continue with this, because I've certainly never read a fic where Raven is displayed as having something akin to a healing factor. Keep up the good work. Cheers.
Silverlinedsnowflakes chapter 1 . 3/8/2004
heY! Great StorY! would love to hear more.. this story captures my interest especially robiN and RaveN! yaY! lolz.. keeP uP the good worK.
Strixvaria chapter 6 . 11/27/2004
that was pretty good and i can't wait for the next chapter, by
55 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4