Reviews for Ring Hina
Ragnarok chapter 1 . 9/5/2011
True story, man, true story. Sarah living with me'd scare the hell out of me too.
Manga reader 125 chapter 1 . 5/24/2011
LOL! I wasn't expecting Sarah to pop out of the tv! Good job!_
GreyWarden2009 chapter 1 . 4/29/2011
F-ing hillarious! And I agree wholeheartedly with you on the point that Sarah is a hellion that should have been sent to a military academy. Or Basic Training (which was not fun at the time, but funny to look back on; gotta love 20/20 hindsight!)
WhAt.is.going.ON chapter 1 . 11/25/2010
that was amusing. :D
PromiseRuin chapter 1 . 7/12/2007
I must say that this is THE most hilarious thing I've read on ffnet.
vic chapter 1 . 12/10/2005
sarah is evil enough to fill the roll, no wonder the poor man was despirate to get rid of the tape...
Daisensei Ben chapter 1 . 6/23/2005
Dude, funny as hell.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/27/2005
bwah hah ha
Jack B. Quik chapter 1 . 8/1/2004
Shinobu grabbing at Keitaro's butt. Damn that's funny! A good little joke.
blankityblankityblank chapter 1 . 5/9/2004
Well, just a note before I continue reading:
When Katie pulled the cord from the downstairs TV, Samara could not come through. But the upstairs one WAS plugged in. So that doesn't really make sense.
Hey, you know what's interesting? In The Ring, Samara can only come through TVs. But in Ringu, Sadako can come through ANY REFLECTIVE SURFACE, which seems strange.
Can you imagine getting a double-double at Timmy's and having a dead girl come out of your cup? Creepy!
Odd... Shinobu's perverted? And Keitaro is pervertedly BRAVE? AH! THE WORLD'S GONE CRAZY!
The ending was hilarious! Although, I will always love Samara. _
bye bye!
Rhianwen chapter 1 . 5/3/2004
Hee! As a fellow believer that Sarah MacDougal is a brat that deserves to undergo a most painful fate, I adored this. _
dbg2468 chapter 1 . 3/12/2004
Ah ha ha ha ha! that was a great ending, i didn't see that coming. The graabing was a little out of place but still funny. I hope to see another short and funny fic in the future.
David
gravybowl chapter 1 . 3/11/2004
OMG! HAHA, that was so funny! I was actually quite scared (im easily scared by this stuff, and ive seen enough STUPID FORWARDS containing pictures of that movie to know vaguely the images) until the end. GREAT ENDING! youve managed to twist horror and humor into one... VERY FUNNY story! congrats, and keep on writing these!
nekorei chapter 1 . 3/10/2004
ring is a story written by a japanese author and there are different remakes in japanese and american
crimson fiction chapter 1 . 3/8/2004
well that was funny and i hate sarah to she is a waste of good manga space!