Reviews for Against the Current
Noir Nire chapter 7 . 8/20/2007
Eep! You can't leave it off there! I won't let you...*hits Pierce over the head with a metal baseball bat* Sorry, I really really don't like him...Squall needs to kick his ass...if you'll pardon my French of course *laughs* I can't wait for more...

~Nire~
AmbivalentAngyl chapter 7 . 1/17/2007
this should be continued its one of me favorite stories it would be greatly appreciated if it was continued!
painted lights chapter 7 . 10/7/2006
WHY! why is this discontinued? it's good! PLEASE BRING IT BACK! oh and i like this chapter.
sorasheart281 chapter 7 . 7/23/2006
somebody needs to finsh this it is a good story and deplor has good writeing but i think you should finsh it
Lion's Purity chapter 7 . 7/11/2006
I hope you update soon because I just love the story so far!

Please oh please update soon I am dieing here because I

just can't wait till you update soo update soon!P

*AndromedaGalaxy*
StandByForSushi chapter 7 . 5/7/2006
i think this chapter was good! i hope u update the story! im really interested in it. also, it's funny :)
generic soda chapter 7 . 9/20/2005
i dont really mind that this story is 'dead'...it gives the readers something to do! like all your other stories, i loved this story.
anonomous chapter 7 . 8/16/2005
write more
star-chan89 chapter 7 . 6/9/2005
Yay! hope you update soon, it wasn't that bad...trust me...
BlackWind92 chapter 7 . 4/16/2005
wow u havent updated in so long you absolutely have to update!
KairiLuv chapter 7 . 12/23/2004
THE BEST! This is awesome and so cool! I read These Are the days as well and that was brilliant too. Please update I love this story!
deleted permanently chapter 7 . 10/5/2004
"I know more ways to kill a man than you could ever dream of."

Why, oh why did I melt into a little puddle when I read that line? It shouldn't even be remotely sexy, and yet it's somehow *killing* me.
LadyArtemis42 chapter 7 . 9/19/2004
i really love this story! a! okeday, now that that's out of the way, i would like to say that Pierce makes a nice antagonist, and that i don't really want to see the end of him (even though i would like to see Squall beat him into a bloody pulp for what he did to Yuffie). This is really great all around.

Update for the kitty

Nadri chapter 7 . 9/5/2004
wow. i have read your stories a lot and a like no love them really much. you just make them so real! i really would like to read something bad to happen to pierre.. lets say hmm how about being hit by a truk? nah just kidding. your story you decide. but i relly hope that this isn't the end.

SQUFFIE ROCKS!

LOV YA!
kerricarri chapter 7 . 9/3/2004
ah, and yet another KH fanfiction perfected

I like the whole plot and all for the sequal but personally I liked the first story so much better than this one-I think

ah well, but in every story there's always a 'villian' character, in this case it's that Italian bastard so I do hope that SOMEDAY Squall WILL use his gunblade on him and than shoot him after he's sliced his neck just for kicks

oh shoot, killing's not a good thing... o.o ah well, the oily bastard deserved it but I somehow I do like the fact that Yuffie's that pretty that guys will be all over hitting on her though I imagine it'd be very fustrating since Squallie's her boyfriend (yay for Squallie being an ex-marine! but... but... BUT! his gunblade doesn't exist in the 'real world' for this story *waterfall tears*)