Reviews for When Pokemon becomes Reality
Former Emo chapter 5 . 9/17/2013
Hello, I have three characters I own that I'm allowing you to use for this fanfic only and as soon as you finish this I expect them to not appear in your stories again, ever.
Names: Sebastian, Leon, and Rosaline
Species: Sebastian: Gallade, Leon: Lucario, Rosaline: Shiny Gardevior
Ages: 24, 23, and 24 (in order)
Side: Articuno's Side
Story: hate Mewtwo's guts because he murdered their families
Levels: all of them are level 99, sorry if that seems overpowered, but they would probably be the only ones who could keep up with Mewtwo individually.
Sexuality: the three of them are straight, the same can't be side for Mewtwo (lol) PS no lemons involving them
Notes: they all know hyper beam, they all will kill Mewtwo and his followers on sight, and Sebastian has a dark form, similar to Sora's heartless form in Kingdom Hearts 2, (note that Sebastian can only change forms when really pissed)
rioluaura chapter 1 . 10/27/2010
I'm sorry. This... sucked. The sentences are run-ons and I didn't make it past the first paragraph. Some serious editing and this would be a good story, but until then, I'll look for something else.
Maia's Pen chapter 5 . 4/13/2005
Whow. .. I dunno why this hasn't gotten any reviews. It's original and v intense! I like the teenage action-packed fics.

I like the characters: Janet, Scott, Jade. . . Cate, Kristen & I like Channa too. All so original.

What will happen with Mewtwo? 0_0