Reviews for Harry Potter and the Labyrinth of Daerandir
Andais chapter 1 . 10/10/2004
Lady Lunas chapter 9 . 8/5/2004
This is a wonderful story so far. You write the characters extremelly well. I enjoyed the description of the wedding. Hermione's reaction was well written. Zonko's is trying to run the W out of business. I wonder if his resentment will play a further role in the course of the story. I hope Percy will come to realize just how wrong he is in alienating his family. Minister Fudge is just as ineffectual as he was in OotP. I am curious to know when the rest of the Wizarding world will realize that fact and vote him out of office. Also, does the Ministry realize an Elf helped Harry and Hermione drive off the Dementors? I am also curious to know how the Elves fit into the plot, but that question will be answered as you write. Good job so far. Keep up the good work.
Happy Feet chapter 2 . 6/5/2004
?Messrs. Fred and George Weasley, proprietors of practical needs for practical pranks and all products pretentious!

Such a great line. I love all the P's. Very witty of you.

This was a really good chapter. I really enjoyed reading it. You really are doing a fantastic job. I cannot wait to see what all you have in store for this story of yours.

And, last but not least - GO RON!
Happy Feet chapter 1 . 6/5/2004
Oh, wow! This is already great. You are already putting your own little spin on this - and I love it!

Tanydwr chapter 9 . 5/27/2004
Yep, I'll mark a calendar!

Lol, Tanydwr
samyjoc chapter 9 . 5/23/2004
i like it,but update asap
Lord Nosferatu chapter 9 . 5/22/2004
wow, you sure do know what you're , I do read the author notes, i'll be glad when the H/Hr starts but i'm patient. Thanks, keep on truckin!
Rivanhero chapter 9 . 5/22/2004
Wow. This story is shaping up to be absolutely incredible. I love the way that you haven't made this story HARRY POTTER with his show that Harry is human, and a kid that still doesn't know all that much about the wizarding world, at that. Though I found it very hard to swallow that R/Hr were dating an entire year without Harry knowing, I loved the way that you wrote the situation...Harry's reaction and thought process was masterful. I'm looking forward to the next addition.
Nefertiri Riddle chapter 9 . 5/22/2004
Great chapter! I absolutely love this story! It seems you have a gift of writing. If I ever imagined the sixth book, this would be it!
samyjoc chapter 3 . 5/20/2004
AW! iv always wanted to be an elf lol
samyjoc chapter 2 . 5/20/2004
i like it,but i wont review again til im caught up w/ the latest chap ok
peace out
David305 chapter 8 . 5/20/2004
Hurried to one is fast-paced to another; I think you're doing fine! Both the quarrel and the intrigue of Mr. Zonko were very well done. My single strongest compliment is your consistent injection of humor, which is so much a part of JKR, and so dreadfully lacking in so much fanficdom. Keep it up!
Huggiebear chapter 8 . 5/20/2004
I find the story to be very engaging at the moment and I am very much enjoying it, however (maybe this is just my impatient nature) but the storyline seems to have slowed somewhat. There hasn't actually been much in the way of moving the story forward since the dementor attack. Please don't take this comment badly, I can't write to save my life and appreciate how hard it must be so I will end as I started and say well done...I am enjoying reading your story very much, and can't wait for the next update.
Tanydwr chapter 8 . 5/20/2004
You quoted me! That means you read my review and appreciated my comments! I feel so loved!
I'm afraid my HP fic is a little contrived, but I'm carefully working in my OC and her situations into the story. She's read the HP books, but wakes up in the time of the Marauders. There's a lot of romance and snogging - unfortunately, but that's aimed to counter some of the more terrible chapters that happen later in the story.
I do happen to like crossovers as long as they're well-written. I have one of my own, but because the Buffy the Vampire Slayer world is turned AU, it's only a crossover in the fact that it uses those characters, demons and Slayerness.
Now, your fic. I love it. I loved the wedding, and I think Hermione's blow-up was well-written and appropriate.
Hermione and Ron, well, that's interesting. Quite funny though. As for your comment about Hermione giving Harry relationship adive in the A/N, well... sometimes characters don't even know they feel like that. Certainly, I've met people who treat the other person as a close friend before realising they do have feelings for each other.
And Zonko... He really is mad. The boys may have accepted his offer if it was for a partnership, but not for the entire business! It's way too good for that. You just have to think about the number of people who were in there!
The twins using Harry in an ad campaign. Well, that could be very interesting! Very, very interesting. What's Rita Skeeter gonna say about that? Hopefully nothing, because Hermione's still blackmailing her. Or is it extorting? Never mind.
Keep up the good work. And where are the Elves? They're very cool. Are they going to teach Harry and co. the finer points of magic? Because that's what I reckon.
Keep writing, I love this fic. And I actually read the impossibly long Author's Notes at the end.
I'd suggest you read my fic, but I'm not sure if you'd enjoy it. Bits of it can be seen as a little contrived. But if you look at her visions, there are important points there! And I've worked out a reason why some of my other OCs (there are a few of them) aren't in the photo Moody shows Harry! But that won't feature until a later chapter! And Kat is not a Mary-Sue! I've even changed it to make sure she isn't! She gets suspended for defending herself against the guy who asked her out and attacked when she refused. But she spent the suspension in hospital.
I'm rambling now, sorry. Ignore my ramblings, they're unimportant!
Keep writing!
Lol, Tanydwr
Nefertiri Riddle chapter 7 . 5/19/2004
Excellent story! I really love this fanfic! Update soon!