Reviews for Lord of the West
riseofthewolf chapter 12 . 10/15/2014
Kagome's so selfish...I recall it was kagome who made inuyasha aid the tatesai...is it not her fault?
rysmith73 chapter 9 . 3/4/2013
ahahahahahhahahaha KENSHIN HIMURA That was perfect
Guest chapter 19 . 10/19/2012
Sorry, but this story is not very good. Too many contradictions in the character. And is too much unnecessary admiration for ningen:) Hmm, battle action was a good, but the reason for it against of the canon.
Viking Eggplant chapter 19 . 2/4/2012
Wow! I read this in one sitting because my eyes were completely glued to the screen after the first paragraph! Seriously, this had an epic feel that I only get when reading things like Harry Potter or watching Lord of the Rings. You described everything so well that I felt like I was watching the action unfold on a huge IMAX screen. Unbelievable and awesome!
Nazgurl chapter 1 . 4/3/2011
"The tivvy. You stare at it and it sucks out your soul."

Best quote ever.
Stelaris chapter 19 . 6/16/2008
OMG I love it! You've captured Sesshoumaru-sama's personality perfectly, and the action is absolutely perfect! I love your story! Please, go for a sequal! Or at least an "off-shoot" story!
Stelaris chapter 15 . 6/16/2008
No! Sesshoumaru-sama! Please tell me he's OK! Sesshy! (starts sobbing hysterically)
J Luc Pitard chapter 19 . 12/6/2007
Fantastic epic story. Really enjoyed the blend of humor and drama. Takahashi's work is filled with both, but it's rare to see that in fan fics. This story feels very well thought out and written. The characterizations are good.

Sango certainly had an interesting twist! Laughed out loud at Shippou's talking parka disguise. I liked the way you wrote Sesshoumaru and while he can be single minded in the manga I thought for a bit that you'd gone to the extreme, until the story explained how he was being manipulated (by the Dragon and by the sword). The characterization makes sense taken as a whole. Tiny liberties were taken (for example Sesshoumaru's Mom backstory) but your story was too lovely to mind.

I was sorry that the Naraku/Kohaku side story was pushed aside, but I guess it just didn't fit. The Dragon was wonderful, I thought. His casual attitude of ownership and god like status was perfect for the villain.
Pseudo chapter 4 . 6/7/2007
I love your story o far but i must say you've made Sesshoumaru far to...well mean...even e-evil WHICH IS NOT THE REAL SESSHOUMARU, hes just misunderstood. But its good so far. Oh and one more thing i think you need to put more character into Kagome and Inuyasha and their relationship.
Queen of the Red Skittle chapter 19 . 6/7/2007
...beautiful. Utterly beautiful. Rich in charactierization, dialog, storyline, details ... everything. I am extremely picky with my favorites and I must say you fill every expectation. Hardly any spelling errors, your characterization was right on the T, great build up of tension and suspense. There was also a nice balance between the darkness and the light; the boy-king died but Sesshoumaru recognized his sacrific even though he didn't have any faith in him. And did I mention original? Dammit, this was ORIGINAL! Awesome!

QOTRS*

You have a talent at writing; keep it up!
soheil solitarius chapter 19 . 5/24/2007
your writing is so great! i read Bearers of the Shards, and both are amazingly descriptive, beautifully composed, and fit the characters so well.
Shining Peridot Moon chapter 4 . 3/21/2007
(drools) Can't...stop...reading.
Shining Peridot Moon chapter 1 . 3/21/2007
Interesting...I've gotta continue reading this...
Anonymus chapter 12 . 7/29/2006
Your story is pretty good. But it was the black pearl on the RIGHT! You're lucky that I can't think of anything else to flame, I had some, but I can't think of them at the moment. Oh, and concerning the prequel, if they were heading South, how'd they end up in the Western lands?
Fenikkusuken chapter 19 . 6/26/2006
I was rec'd this fic by a friend, and I'm so glad she did! Burned my retinas with both this and the original... what a fabulous web you wove with these characters and this storyline. Your characterizations were among the best I've read, and the descriptions of the battles were inspiring.

Thank you so much for writing!