Reviews for Perfect birthdaypresent
Kitty Caesar chapter 1 . 7/4/2009
Hehe, good thing for Otogi that Seto's a smart one. ;D
emesisbowl chapter 1 . 7/2/2004
lolol! I love how you write otogi! its so...otogi!
anaraz chapter 1 . 5/7/2004
nice and funny
Nekocin chapter 1 . 3/28/2004
Aww... that's cute. I mean the way Otogi phrases this. lol. Very cute. As for Jou's part... _ Too many food on his mind. The part about Seto ravishing Jou was a tad bit... disturbing. lol. But I'm not complaining. This story is very satisfying. So cute! Nice work!
Ksiezniczka chapter 1 . 3/19/2004
yay! I love all ur stories, but this is one of my favorites, so far! _ The Honda/Otogi pairing is really good, i'm glad to finally see a story revolving around them!
Lethe Seraph chapter 1 . 3/10/2004
Kawaii! ::glomps::
Yeah... that has to be the most thoughtful and thought-provoking review *ever*.
So. I loved this. _ It's very cute. A huggle to you.
Joey-lover chapter 1 . 3/10/2004
Amanda: _ me likes me likes _ duke and tristan, hmm, that woudl have been a good show _
miru: uh huh! of course, lil kids couldn't watch it, like ur sis
Amanda: that's true to! there should b a channel for just older kids to watch that has show's like this story ya know!
miru: ne way
Amanda: lol ne way, we both loved it _
miru: keep up the good work _
Sapphire Rains chapter 1 . 3/9/2004
Sorry i haven't reviewed for a while!
You know the funny thing i was gonna delete that weiss kreuz story but you stopped me, you made me feel guilty! Wah!
I loved this story! It was wonderful!
Luv Lyssa
P.S. Can you please email me again!
Hush Puppie chapter 1 . 3/9/2004
*giggles* Oh, I finally got to read this! And it's ADORABLE! _
I still think Otogi should wear a cheergirl outfit for Honda *nod* *grin*
DarkShadowFlame chapter 1 . 3/9/2004
::pouts:: I reviewed this yesterday but something weird happened; I got that quasi-blank screen. Well, just reviewin' now to tell you I liked it! Especially the parts with Joey and Seto. The whole thing was great, of course, but the Joey and Seto moments just had a certain flair. _ Kawaii!
DSF
Suppis Tenshi chapter 1 . 3/8/2004
kawaii! that was just sweet and cute! Does an Otogi fan-girl proud...as well as the yaoi luvr bursting out of my chest! heh
YAY! so glad you could finally get this out, I've been waiting since I read your LJ, so its abut time! Excellent fic, can't wait to see more involving this sweet couple! hint hint
See ya at your next wonderful fic!
_
Kodaijin Yurei chapter 1 . 3/8/2004
ahh that was cute. And go Seto! Love the fic and hope to read another one from you. Byes for now!
Jessikur chapter 1 . 3/8/2004
KAWAII! Seto's a lil' demanding isn't he... hehe
I love it!
Dark Magician Of Chaos chapter 1 . 3/8/2004
Realyl good fic! _!
shadow18b chapter 1 . 3/8/2004
Great story please write more of this! How about a sad one with a drepest Yami and a comferting little partner and friends! your so good at writing.