Reviews for What you wanted
SuperSexySpike chapter 28 . 1/31/2013
So I know that this was written forever ago and you prolly aren't reading your reviews anymore, but I'm in love with your story! I can't help but wish for Spike to get his memory back fully, though. Other than that, it is beautiful :D
Fitz chapter 32 . 1/15/2013
OMG, this fic was angsty x 1000. I was bummed and freaking out at the same time when I thought Spike was gonna hook up with Dawn (Ewww). You did a great job. I kept saying "Oh, come on" throughout the fic. Your characterizations were dead on and the ending had me cheering. Thanks for a really well-done story.
asdf42 chapter 30 . 1/28/2010
Aw, this story is so full of awesome. The characters, the plot, everything. I love the end, Buffy loving soulless Spike and keep him this way. Pretty amazing story in fact!
David Fishwick chapter 32 . 10/17/2008
I thought this was a cool idea and thanks for writing.
RedCloud13 chapter 32 . 9/23/2008
I loved it, it was amazing. I cried when i read about Anna's death, i know i know she is like only mentioned that one but you wrote it beautifully and it was just so sad and reverential (I think that's the right word)

I also saw Buffy say that Spike would be a bad influence on her English, to be perfectly honest i think Spike's English would be a step forward, but that may just be because i'm a Londoner.

Love the Story and i gotta say well done.
Nimohtar chapter 32 . 4/4/2005
Heya. Just a message to say I LOVE the story. The writers of BTVS were so damn stupid for killing off Spike, but you brought him back with a bang! Whoo!

Only complaint, Spike really should have his hair bleached, only adds to the uber-sexy vamp look.

Carry on writing!
SinisterChic chapter 32 . 1/1/2005
That was frustrating, but very much worth it in the end
Tigress06 chapter 20 . 12/3/2004
I know I am a little late in the game, and i haven't read it all yet, but spike with dawn? come on! not ever!
Lynda chapter 32 . 9/13/2004
I just wanted to say that I really liked your story. You made all the characters come to term with Spike (except Angel of course) which I have rarely seen. It made it very interesting to read. I like the Spike/Dawn dynamic very much.

Lynda
sPIKEaNDmE chapter 32 . 8/18/2004
Hey I luved it. I 'awed' through out the whole thing. lolkeep writing great stories!
Aubrey chapter 32 . 8/12/2004
*Applauds* A great ending to a great fic..Much luck to you and keep writing..I'll be looking for ya..:)
C.D. Call chapter 3 . 8/12/2004
...OK this is weird...in December of last year I created a character named Marcus who was an evil preacher and sounded A LOT like this guy. I have the proof if you need to see but I found this a little too unsettling, especially since I was planning on using him in a story.
karma2burne chapter 32 . 8/11/2004
always a pleasure reading
Brunettepet chapter 32 . 8/11/2004
That ended perfectly. I loved the graveyard scene, taking a call while confronting demons, hilarious. The one sided conversation with Dawn (both Spike and Buffy's) also made me laugh out loud. Your Spike and Buffy were a lovely read, really great job.
RevanLight chapter 32 . 8/11/2004
That was cute. Kinda leaves you with a warm, fuzzy feeling... I *really* like happy endings. :)