Reviews for Every Man for Himself
Tulip Proudfoot chapter 3 . 7/18/2005
Nice setup. I do like a grumpy Gandalf every now and then.
Tulip Proudfoot chapter 2 . 7/14/2005
Ick. Wacked up side the ole head. Not a nice thing to do. Mean ole men.
Tulip Proudfoot chapter 1 . 7/13/2005
Ho ho ho. Another wonderful start to an interesting story.
Kaewi chapter 16 . 7/11/2005
I LOVE YOU FOR UPDATING! I'm serious here.

I don't even care that it took a long time. The chapter was long, satisfying, and answered questions. Although, I did have to read the previous chapter to remember what was going on, and it took me 2 days to read this chapter. That's why it took me so long to review.

All in all, I am very very happy. But please, take less long on the next update!
heartofahobbit chapter 16 . 7/3/2005
hurray...you're back! This is certainly worth waiting for...tremendous writing...I feel like I am "inside' the story...the imagery is so vivid and I can feel both Frodo's and Aragorns pain...can't wait to see how Aragorn's healing skills will be put to the test as he helps unravel this puzzle of poison! super writing...keep it up...lovely story...just lovely...
lindahoyland chapter 16 . 7/2/2005
I love the way you write Aragorn in this chapter. I have him consumed with guilt in the story I'm writing too and it's interesting to explore him like this.

I like Captain Tharlon,he is very true to life. It is good to see this story your exams went well.
Pip4 chapter 16 . 7/2/2005
Yay!, thanks for updating it. I liked the interrogation scene with the first man in this chapter and I look forward to see how the other one turns out. Please update soon. Is Merry gonna be affected by Frodo anymore or has that stopped?
Kelllie chapter 16 . 7/2/2005
An update! AN UPDATE! Yay! You've no idea how much I've missed this story! And this chapter was well worth waiting for. Your writing has always been lovely, but I can definitely tell that you've grown in your talent. Your writing in this chapter was confident and wonderfully descriptive with nice attention to details (both physical and psychological).

So glad you're back. This story is just too good to leave incomplete.
lovethosehobbits chapter 16 . 7/2/2005
OMG! Our poor, poor boy. After going threw so much, here we go again. Hurry Aragorn, hurry. I am still loving this, as I am an angst addict...don't worry about the update schedule, I have the same problem. It's hard to find time, sometimes, to do what's really important to us, what with RL issues always rearing their ugly heads, isn't it?

tree
Breon Briarwood chapter 16 . 7/2/2005
E! An update! *dances about*

It does explain a little more about why it's taking so long, but you've also just upped my anxiety about it. Now he can suffer so much more... *bites nails*
lexi chapter 16 . 7/2/2005
D Am I the first reviewer? I should be... XD For the chapt, that is.

_ It's so good. It's so good. XD Aragorn! LEGOLAS
Breon Briarwood chapter 15 . 3/17/2005
Hey, look! I've had enough time for my fingers to grow back! Thank you so kindly for holding off on posting anymore until I healed, but I'm ready to continue now. Whenever you're ready, of course. ;D
Tallis Keeton chapter 15 . 11/16/2004
Hm interesting story:-) Update soon please:-) And of course you have to give us this trio precious,in the next chapters :-)

Make sure Legolas and Aragorn gives them some _fine lesson_precious :-) Or Gimli? Yes Legolas,Aragorn,_and_Gimli :-)Poor gays :-D

Yes,I m horrible :-D
Reeceforever chapter 15 . 10/27/2004
aw poor frodo we must save him lol

I love these stories thanks xx
Astron-Meares chapter 15 . 10/26/2004
Lol, good to see you have a sense of humor. Your right, there does seem to deffinetly be more drama on the way, which im thankful for, you certainly no how to keep people locked into your story without leaving too too aggrivating cliffhangers. I very much doubt ill get bored with this story, and if i do, chances are ill still finish it, i couldn't leave a story i enjoyed so much unfinished, my mind wouldn't let me be.

Anyway, another good chapter, if you couldnt tell that already, please update soon, it was rather boring waiting for your story to be updated, as well as aggrivating not knowing what was going to happen to Frodo and that.
151 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »