Reviews for Every Man for Himself
Kaewi chapter 15 . 10/25/2004
Hi! I have been waiting for this chapter for so long... I am glad its finally here! Man, this chapter answered everything! It really did. I don't know why, but i REALLY love these lines:

"What's that smell?" said Pippin suddenly, his face scrunching up in distaste.

"Mr Frodo was sick again," said Sam miserably.

I guess it's because most people skip over the harsh details, but you really worked it in well, making it more real without taking away from the beautiful angst. I'm glad you mentioned about some sort of lead to catch the "bad guys", it keeps the story moving. Update as soon as you can!
Kellie chapter 15 . 10/25/2004
Oh... so good. I absolutely love the way you started this chapter. Things are getting quite dire for our little friend. Any chance for a quicker update?
lindahoyland chapter 15 . 10/23/2004
Poor Frodo,he is certainly suffering and fancy them leaving him in the bath !

I think you mean heamophilia rather than Anaemia as people are born with haemophilia which is inherited,but only the sickle cell type of Anaemia is,the most common type is caused by iron deficency,either as result of poor diet,illness or blood loss.

it is nice to see how much Frodo's friends care and good to see Sam's knowledge useful. I am glad some of the villians have been caught.
Silent Game chapter 14 . 10/23/2004
I have a very strong desire to see Seregon, Desmond, and Reynard voilently shredded into tiny bits... Annother great chapter, although things certainly don't seem to be getting any easier for Frodo. At least he's back where he belongs, now.
Frodo Silverlune chapter 15 . 10/23/2004
oh...my...gosh...the beginning of this chapter was...incredible! astounding! beautiful, beautiful angst. *gives standing ovation* only thing was that i forgot which story i was reading because i'm reading a similar story (frodo captured is being healed by aragorn) and i thought it was that one...so then when I *did* figure it out, i was kinda disappointed that i forgot, but anyways...at least Sam was able to help. and i loved the beginning of this chapter.
Breon Briarwood chapter 15 . 10/23/2004
Don't worry for me, I have remarkable regenerative powers. Worry for our poor Frodo! It's been hours and they've only identified some plant constituents. *scratches head with her nubs* I though some of these were fast-acting and designed to speed everything up? *is wondering how long this can possibly be drawn out* Oh well, obviously he can't perish before you update again so we will be waiting...

(and don't worry about how long it takes - school comes first!)
lovethosehobbits chapter 14 . 10/14/2004
More? Please?
Astron-Meares chapter 14 . 10/2/2004
Well thats good. This chapters really good, even though I'm not much of a person for healing chapters, not because I don't like the healing, simply because I find them to be a little boring. But I think I'll survive.

As for Frodo, I don't care how sick he gets, just so long as he comes out of it alright, if you kill off Frodo, I will be forced to hate this fic for the rest of its days. lol.
josh11025 chapter 14 . 9/27/2004
ooh ohh this is my fav story now! plz update!
Breon Briarwood chapter 14 . 9/11/2004
Somehow I managed to miss the update notice on this chap. Oh well, better late than never.

And of this chap let me just say, "AH!"

*insert pic of 'Home Alone' kid screaming*

I don't have to worry about the fingernails growing back as now I've chewed the fingers down into little nubs, a'la Frodo. :D update soon please?
Kaewi chapter 14 . 9/1/2004
I came back from holidays and got a lovely surprise by your update! I have to say - ditto to Kellie's review. She took the words completely out of my mouth! Just to let you know... you forgot the detail about Frodo's binds again, I don't know if that was intentional or not. And you havent said anything about his ankle either (haha, I know, i'm so impatient!) And just so you know, I'd be honoured to read anything you are unsure of before you post. Just let me know if ever you need it! Great chapter, as always. Too bad school is starting again, I hope that doesn't mean less updates...
lovethosehobbits chapter 14 . 8/31/2004
Oh I love a cliffhanger, providing of course, that you return soon to see us through it. This is a great fic, just wanted you to know how much I am enjoying it. tree
Iorhael chapter 14 . 8/30/2004
yes, I really wish everything will get better. Poison is something quite difficult to handle. Wish Aragorn will find the remedy soon.
lindahoyland chapter 14 . 8/30/2004
A wonderful chapter, I've been waiting for aragorn to look after Frodo and it seems he might even be able to cure the poison.

I love the way you write all the characters Frodo,he is suffering in the story I'm writing too !

I look forward to more
Midgette chapter 14 . 8/30/2004
Wow, I'm really horrible at reviewing good stories. *blushes* I'm sorry. Please continue, and know that I love it even when I don't say so.
151 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »