Reviews for Every Man for Himself
Kellie chapter 14 . 8/30/2004
Woo Hoo! An update! Yay... and you didn't keep us waiting too long. (Just don't start thinking you can keep us patiently waiting longer on future updates. So your grades slip a little - isn't keeping us entertained more important than school? Well isn't it? He he he.) Very good chapter, except Frodo's lucidity seems a little out of place. He is supposedly still burning with fever from his illness, and is now poisoned. I would expect him to be struggling a bit more with consciousness. Also - shouldn't Strider be encouraging him to throw up at every turn? I'm sure they had syrup of epicac back then. Please, don't give in to pressure to tone back your cruelty. We like cruelty... and torture, and pain, and suffering... and ... um, you get the picture. Besides, we know everything will all come out well in the end. Right? So, give it all you've got. Show us something new, something frightening and terrible... oh and don't make everything okay too soon. And best of all, HAVE FUN.
Frodo Silverlune chapter 14 . 8/30/2004
don't worry, i'm going to keep reading. only, i wish the villains will be caught. good skill with school, horrid thing. well, ttyl.
Kaewi chapter 13 . 8/13/2004
Aw, what a way to end the chapter! I really liked Legolas' capture of Reynard. I thought his words and actions subtly showed off his character's abilities accurately. There is one thing in this chapter that didn't make sense to me... you said Frodo would be drugged and bound, but he gets his left arm twisted behind his back from Seregon? Is he just twisting it in place to get a reaction from Frodo? Other than that, everything was so great, PLEASE update as quick as you humanly can; I don't think I can wait another month for the next chapter. I want to see the effects of this poison and everyone's reaction to Frodo and his injuries! Please please PLEASE don't make us all wait! I'm dying here already! Ah!
Astron-Meares chapter 13 . 8/13/2004
Your hope is not wasted then, at least not yet, for you have indeed continued to "live up to the standards". Heck, you've excelled them. The next part should be, if not as good, than better than this, if only to see the emotions passing between each of the characters.

I hope that I will indeed see the next part of this story soon, and that you keep up the good work. And, if I can only have one of those, than I will have to choose you keeping up the good work, for what is a story that is updated fast, but not well written?
Iorhael chapter 13 . 8/13/2004
I've been waiting for this! And... ah! You're so cruel! I believe Frodo would not die (of course not!) but he certainly would suffer! I wonder why I love agonized Frodo!
Lexi chapter 13 . 8/12/2004
100 REVIEWS! Goal achieved. Congrats! And I am perfectly aware that I am not the 100th person...Most excellent story, my friend. I shouldn't be doing this during class... -_- Megan's sitting next to me and she says Hi and is most impressed at your 100 reviews. She also says that she misses you and good luck from both of us for your audition (I told her about it)
heartofahobbit chapter 13 . 8/12/2004
yikes! You had me on the edge of my seat...you certainly have away with action sequences...your "bad guy" is quite insufferable...just the sort that Frodo would be most likely to encounter...well done! I can only imagine what suffering will ensue now...keep up the great fic!
Indolosse chapter 13 . 8/12/2004
Great chapter! You kept me on the edge of my seat _.

I must say, the ending was very ehivil...

Anyway, great work... sorry I couldn't read it before you posted it (we've talked about that anyway... sorry). Keep it up! Write more! Now! :D

... and now I'm behind in my assignments. Look what you've made me do!
lindahoyland chapter 13 . 8/11/2004
this chapter was so exciting !Poor arlyn,i feared they would kill her all alomg.

Now i'm on a knife edge wanting to know can Aragorn save Frodo and punish his abductors and get the gold back !

Please update soon.
Frodo Silverlune chapter 13 . 8/11/2004
that's it. i'm through. *shuts laptop and walks away* i don't WANT to know how this is going to turn out. i'm sorry, but i just can't see how this is going to work out...unless the stuff in the bottle was the wrong stuff. but i can't see this drawn out into a long frodo healers' fic...it's just not the story for it. ok, i need some serious assurances if i'm going to keep reading this story, no offense really, but i just can't believe you did that! i really don't mean to flame or be rude, but i'm like AH NO why did it go wrong? can you update sooner please? and ok, either kill frodo or make the potion be wrong, but don't let him suffer any longer...especially with this stuff.
Kellie chapter 13 . 8/11/2004
Wow... need more. Need more... NOW. Please don't delay on the next update. This is wonderful, but you've left us all in quite a lurch. Must be your cruel streak coming through. :)
Breon Briarwood chapter 13 . 8/11/2004
Aw, gee, *blush* thanks. But you know, when I find a good, well written story that catches my imagination I like to make sure my appreciation is known.

That said, I can only hope and pray right now that Desmond got scammed by the Haradrim when he bought that bought that poison! *is too busy biting fingernails to chant today*
Silent Game chapter 12 . 7/28/2004
Ach, poor Frodo (I'm sure that has been said before). He always seems to have a rough time of eveything dosen't he? Why does everyone torture him so? Admittedly, I torture my favorite charicters as well. *looks ashamed* Well, Tolkien started it. ;) Poor Hobbitses. Must see what happens next...
Astron-Meares chapter 12 . 7/23/2004
This story just keeps getting better and better, and why the hell would you not have faith in this chapter? I mean, I admit that it is a little less exciting than most of the other chapters, but come on this is chapter is mostly about the thoughts and plans of the characters! I mean, you can only make those chapters so exciting, and you did a pretty good job at that. Please keep up the good work, I look foreward to you next update.
Crystaline-stars chapter 12 . 7/19/2004
OMG! Frodo's really sick! That's horrible! Great writing by the way! I hope he doesn't die! No, he can't die! Er...well then again he can! GR! The suspense is killing me...especially what u said about it not being "all good" in the next chapter! (bouncing up and down) I can't wait!
151 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »