Reviews for A Library is Not the Place for Love
Melissa Goodwill chapter 1 . 3/17/2019
What a creative idea!
TeapotDreamer chapter 1 . 3/15/2011
I loved "Tea Cups and Angels" and I loved this story about the library, it makes me rethink my own towns public library _
SociallyDriven chapter 1 . 7/14/2007
So totally love it! ]
dick and dunn chapter 1 . 6/9/2006
Loved it! Although I couldn't understand some parts (speedreading), I love it!
Gentileschi chapter 1 . 2/2/2006
I loved this! Great job!
Nova-Janna chapter 1 . 11/29/2005
I'm really not sure how I haven't found this before. It actually shocks me, seeing as how I practically live at my computer, ever searching for DMHG one-shots. This was briliant, at least in my humble opinion. Normally I strongly dislike fics where they're in love- partly because the authors can't make it seem real and partly because I'm not a big fan of the mushy stuff. But what you managed to do was make me believe he loved her while still keeping it quirky and not making her a sex fiend or him a complete opposite of himself. Favourite lines would have to be:

"Draco – we were eleven-"

"Just shut up, will you Granger?"

Because it's funny and goes back to my comments about "love" in DMHG fics. Brilliant one-shot.
Jeccia chapter 1 . 8/4/2005
*applaud* this fic was writing beautifully! i loved the narration from a library's point of view. and the beginning and ending mentions of harry potter.. lol~ the whole thing was put together wonderfully! *applaud*
arctique48 chapter 1 . 4/16/2005
_ Weloves _
Geniveve chapter 1 . 2/7/2005
wow,... really no words to describe it, it is simply... awesome, left me in awe...

-Geniveve

. . . . . Be.

. . .?

*Brain slowly wonders back*

Read it - Loved it - Desperate for more![Although it clearly ends here. . .(]

Oh, and yes - "A library is the very best place for love."

Cheers!
prettymonstrous chapter 1 . 7/11/2004
I just read 'Draco Malfoy Discusses Love', and came to check out this fic. And I must say, I really love the way you write. Especially since it's DHr, and the endings are always happy. That's realy cool how your mum and sis have read it... I think I'd die of embarassment if my family read any of my fics... :) Great job!
hunni07 chapter 1 . 7/11/2004
hahah that was really good!

you know, im not really a d/h shipper, as i kind of get the idea that JK Rowling's gonna put hermione w/ ron...

but now that i've read SO MANY d/h fics, im kind of wanting to write my own (lol)

anyways, this was really cute, i liked it and im gonna go check out that tea and whatever (i forget the name) right now... lol
mystripedskirt chapter 1 . 5/21/2004
Oh dearie, this is absolutely wonderful! I love how Draco shuts Hermione up. It's totally adorable.
Volinde chapter 1 . 4/25/2004
Not a big D/Hr fan, but this one works! Very well written. I applaud you.
Skydive-babe chapter 1 . 4/16/2004
wow, that was really very good. i always enjoy your fanfics and have read this one at least 5 times before i decided to review. i cant critisise because i dont think there is anything to critisise on. though you are the reason i update my story. and there is no way for me to fix what ive done. thank you and sorry.