Reviews for Thundersdawn PT3: RSS Dauntless
stark40763 chapter 16 . 2/2/2011
Rest in peace brave warriors, and may your brave souls be ferried to the very halls of Valhalla itself! Your sacrifice will not be in vain, as the Goa'uld will pay ten fold for this loss, as their very own weapons and facilities will be used against them...

The Thundersdawn Series is excellent, and I can't wait to read the next story!
orionastro chapter 16 . 9/2/2010
fantastic, hope thet in the future we build more ships but much more powerfull
Pilgrem of the Old School chapter 1 . 1/17/2008
This is a very good series but the many chapters with small word content is annoying and disrupts the feeling of the story but other than that is in very good.
Tom Robinson chapter 16 . 8/29/2006
*sniffles* 'tis sad but still a good read.
flinx chapter 16 . 8/28/2004
WOW. I do have one bone to pick with you about this story. You have made me get keyboard face, I got so involved with reading this i was up way to late at night. Seriously, thanks this is a great story.
Aaron chapter 16 . 3/28/2004
A bit different with the crossovers in there, but your series is worth reading
JoeB1451 chapter 9 . 3/13/2004
This series continues well. I like the fact that you are doing a more realistic approach not space navy fiction. You are having logistical bases set up for the ships, unlike many who seem to assume that these complex peices of equipment can function forever with no matianence.
One thing with the Dauntless, remember that Admiral Fischer thought 'speed was armour' too, and look at what happened at Jutland.