Reviews for Addicted
Mediatorlover2013 chapter 21 . 4/11/2013
Totally amazing. Like Meg Cabbots that if this were a real book i would make people publish it. Plz update soon :)
znadias24 chapter 20 . 7/10/2012
I can't wait to read about the epic vampiric showdown for this would lead to Suze finding the real Red. And then meet Meducci and the gang. And then well I have no idea what to expect in place of Darkest Hour.

But Lolly, Please continue this. I hope your writers block has been cured. :(
Loop de Lilly chapter 21 . 8/15/2011
I think you should update this.

Seriously because I started reading it in a moment of procrastination and it's going to drive me insane.

Yes, I realize it's been seven years. But hey. Better late than never.

Seriously. For my sanity.
kimmi0490 chapter 21 . 10/15/2010
Wow this is an incredible story. i really hope you continue this story! PRETTY PLEASE!
PhantomPotterGirl chapter 21 . 3/2/2010
you are the best writer in this whole damn site and way better than me and ive got 2 tell u, u r awesomee! plz plz plzplzplzplzpzlpzlpzlzplz finish it off? im begging you cuz this is the best thing ive ever read (like the chapter ive become addicted 2 it :P) but seriusly reveiw or not review REVIEW is the answer cuz this is the best thing i have ever ever ever ever read in my entire life and guess wat? im 12 and no yur writing is no way sucky cuz i will beat u up if u say tht (jokng jokng yur just tht awesome!) can u plz update as soon as u can? i no it'll take a loong time but i really want you to finish it and plz plz plz dont stop writing cuz i no yur a fantastic amazing super awesome author so plz plz plz hurry up and UPDATE!
XoRinoX chapter 21 . 3/3/2009
Jeez, You have had writers block for a while, huh?

But this is a good story. I personally DON'T want it deleted.

i love zuko chapter 21 . 11/26/2008
So I read this story and its prequel and only then realized that it has been on haitus for over four years...yeah. So, just out of curiousity, do you think you'll ever finish it? Because you are seriously the best Mediator fanfic writer on this site...
Madame.Starlight chapter 21 . 8/15/2008
im lovin ur story keep up the good work!
uniqueillusion chapter 5 . 8/6/2008
he was probably just teaching her mediator stuff and suze thought he meant he was dating her

i think.
Kurosaki Risa chapter 1 . 4/10/2008
They all looked at their food quickly. ‘Yes, we know all about Paul,’ Mrs De Silva, cutting her stake – yes, we were on the main course now – said. ‘We know what our Jesse did. And we couldn’t be more prouder of him. He loves his sisters very much. And that Paul was el hombre malo. It was his own fault that he is dead.’

Well. Um. She was eating a steak right? Like the cow one? Perhaps you should fix that... I was kinda confused. Other than that. Great.

I love Jesse's twin sisters. They crack me up. I wonder what else they are gonna say...

With luv,

Kurosaki Risa
Marial79 chapter 21 . 3/24/2008
wicked story soo far please update soon and oh yeah ur cliff hangers arent that cliffy if u no what i

Night script chapter 21 . 11/6/2007
Writer's block? please update soon no matter how short ur update is...
XhowtosavealifeX chapter 1 . 9/22/2007
I loved it!
Twilightrocks27 chapter 21 . 8/30/2007
writers block? u cant have writers block this is by far my favorite story! and i've read a lot! ur a really good writer! i spent like a day and a half reading this and sleeping at like 3! i never used to like vampire storys but u changed my mind! and ur chapters are so long! its awsome! please update! )
scarredvines chapter 21 . 8/18/2007
Of course, of course! We must review! I've just finished the prequel to this story...and now this story. And I must As in, 'Wow, holy crap, holy bologna, WHAT IN THE WORLD!'. You know, that kind of wow. Loving the stories,

Silver Butterfly