Reviews for What a Surprise
LUKELORE chapter 2 . 2/12/2013
Please continue
FutureTVwriter chapter 2 . 4/12/2009
this was hilarious. and woman do end up pregnant and don't know until they give birth, not many in the medical profession i'm sure, but it is technically possible!

Best line: “Yeah, fucking hilarious huh?” Abby screamed and took a deep breath. “Another fucked up thing, it’s your baby.”

lmao, great job
emma chapter 2 . 11/17/2005
HAHAHA, OMG it is really funny
shelovesboots chapter 2 . 8/14/2004
wow that's an interesting topic...please write more
gezzy chapter 2 . 8/5/2004
Hi,

This is really good. I am a little bit miffed as to how Abby did not know, but it is still godd. Please write some more!
psalm57 chapter 2 . 7/15/2004
Please write more. I need to know how Kem reacts. And I love the last name thing. Very sweet. Please update!
psalm57 chapter 1 . 7/15/2004
Awesome! This is awesome. I especailly like the Carter thing. Nice touch! But I don't know how she wouldn't have known. She's a nurse. And wouldn't she have wondered after skipping her period for so many months. But despite the reality of medicine, I love it. This is so entertaining.
K-Daawg chapter 2 . 4/8/2004
Thats good. I hope you continue it!
mariposa903 chapter 2 . 4/8/2004
i hope you keep updating.
its really good.
dancerkel12 chapter 2 . 3/27/2004
this is really good! keep updating!
Miracle2002 chapter 2 . 3/19/2004
Wow! I'm with the others! How did she make it through 9 months of pregnancy without noticing? What did she think it was when the baby moved inside her? But it is a cool story. Update soon, please!
ILuvCarbyFuzz chapter 2 . 3/14/2004
wow! this was very...creative? and very suprising. lol. please email me when u update!
CARBYforever chapter 2 . 3/13/2004
AWWH! U cant stop it there! KEEP going! I wanna kno what happends next! Good job! I hope he goes with Abby! Update soon please!
Connie chapter 2 . 3/12/2004
Great story cant wait for the next chapter is up
Amanda chapter 1 . 3/9/2004
This is a really sweet story, i ended up reading the second chapter before the first, but now it makes more sense , sincerly Amanda