Reviews for The Soft Rain Still Falls
DuckofIndeed chapter 1 . 5/16/2013
Great story. I think Gol and Maia are interesting characters, and it was fun reading a story about them before they became evil. Poor things. They didn't plan to become the people we saw in "Jak 1". Anyway, like I said, very good story.
TheElectus chapter 1 . 12/29/2011
I for one think that this is completely and utterly amazing! The best FanFic I have ever read. It made sense how they turned like that and I also think that the name Cogan reallt suits the Blue Sage. I read through it twice it was that good and I did not see any spelling or grammar mistakes anywhere. I am also a HUGE Jak and Daxter fan and am eagerly hoping for a new Jak and Daxter game for the PS3 with Gol and Maia as the returning villains. Remember this quote from Samos? "Yes.. Gol and Maia are probably destroyed.. Probably" That is a sign they return hopefully but anyway.. 5 out 5 Stars ***** Well Done! :D
Nightblade121 chapter 1 . 1/10/2009
That was great work! Two thumbs up! :D

- Nightblade121
Ansem's True Love Andrea chapter 1 . 7/11/2005
Hey CJ! I read this story on fanart central! And i loved it! by the way, while there i am Gol's True Love Andrea!
Sanzi chapter 1 . 5/9/2005
Awesome! poor Gol and Maia, if the thunder hadn't been...well, good written!
Samsonic1991 chapter 1 . 7/24/2004
Awesome work! I feel sorta sorry for them, mostly Maia. She seemed so young and innocent before Gol... well, you know. Still, this is great! And the title, so moving! So strong that it pulls you into this story! You are a truely brilliant writer! I liked Gol a bit better the way you portrayed him before that awful incident. Keep it up!
tinytiger555 chapter 1 . 5/22/2004
I felt kinda bad for Maia and Gol. Nicely written. Very good job.
ShadesOfBlood chapter 1 . 3/16/2004
Oh interesting and original...very original _
Mandy chapter 1 . 3/10/2004
Oh wow...I always though Gol and Maia were cool villains, but now I just feel bad for them...especially Maia, being forced like that...but I don't blame Gol, since he was being 'controlled', but still...
Awesome fics, keep them up! And, uh, being stupid as I am, I just realized you're ChibiJaime from FanartCentral, aren't you? I don't have an account there, but I -love- your art! It's amazingly better than everyone elses, especially your Vin pictures. There is really not enough Vin love, which is why I'm writing -my- fic about how he didn't die(and with no contradiction to anything said in the game).
Um, done now. Great fic, loved it, love Gol and Maia more now!
SweetKeira91 chapter 1 . 3/9/2004
Wow I like it alot I never knew that maia can steal the blue sage and then go tortued him. Cool Story ;)
Sabrina451 chapter 1 . 3/9/2004
**Sniffles** I feel so bad for them...
You're good. You're very good.
~Sabrina