Reviews for Torn Between Two
Chavely chapter 9 . 5/25/2008
Kairi better end up wit sora cuz I really hate riku and so do all of my friends and they all say sora and kairi would be better exept for my other friend in youtube ashanime7 some how perfers riku and kairi! The thought of it is digusting and riku kinda reminds us all of a girl... But ashanime7 likes yaoi so wat can we expect from her!
Unknown chapter 9 . 7/31/2007
Great story but Im kinda disappointed that Sora didnt get Kairi! :(
LOTW chapter 9 . 6/12/2006
I loved this story. (I read it like a year or two ago, but I wasn't a member of fanfiction.) But this story is awesome.
KaliBomb8910 chapter 9 . 2/24/2006
Uhh...your gonna make this Sora and Kairi...right?
Monkeyluv4646 chapter 9 . 9/28/2005
UPDATE UM...PLEASE?XD
x silver x dragon x chapter 1 . 8/30/2004
haha...I am obsessed and I emailed you twice, but this is great, but once was it called Fatal Attraction? anyone agree?
aliasfan chapter 9 . 7/17/2004
you're stopping it? why? it's so good! you shold at least make 1 more chappie wrapping up everything that happened, 'cause right now it's like i'm left at an eternal cliffie! the title is torn between two, so how iwll i ever know who kairi chooses to stay with? i wish ppl wouldn't end their fics, especially when they have lots of dedicated readers. it makes it seem like they don't care 4 us! :(
Clucky-cluck-cluck chapter 9 . 7/10/2004
um... weird song... o and btw.. i didn't think she was under a spell... sounded like riku had drugged her lol... uh ok good fanfic... and happy b-day... MOOSEY
Juzlovnsora chapter 9 . 7/9/2004
How dare you?1! I love Sora not that evil Sora wanna be. Get the story right lol. Great chapter took forever but still ya gotta love it. Hurry up and update Bbye

*Me
Kietah-chan chapter 9 . 7/3/2004
woah! I'm reviewing my own ff! this is kool! I was just re-reading it and decided to send myself a review. woo!

i'm gonna miss all the impatient reviews i have gotten for this fic. REMEMBER PEOPLE:

if you have an idea for a new KH ff i can write, please please PLEASE send it to me either by e-mail or review!

Me, Myself, and I (Kietah-chan)
Sakasha chapter 9 . 7/3/2004
me:*in corner crying*

me:that was the best chappie yet werid. i wonder what happened to Sora.

*jaws music comes on*

me:what was that.

me:*turns around*

me:ah! Sora's back from the dead!

Sora:BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

me:wait you didn't die.

Sora:damn! now you know my secret.

me:what secret?

Sora:the secret of me not dying.

me:*looks at Sora in odd fashion*

me:it's not a secret. it says in the story that you didn't die.

Sora:it was suppose to be a secret.

me:IT'S NOT A SECRET!

me:*throws butcher knife in Sora's heart*

me:oops. well at least there isn't an angry mob.

*people screaming*

me:maybe i shouldn't have thrown the knife.

Sora:*gets up and looks at knife*

Sora:why is there a knife in my heart?

me:i got mad and anger managment got the best of me. so i threw it. why are you still alive?

Sora:because it's not a really knife. it's plastic.

*screaming stops*

this was not the idea i had for my next coversation. this all the sudden just pooped i mean popped in my head right at last minute.
ally chapter 8 . 6/20/2004
hey there! YOU MUST UPDATE! haha, its so interestin.. i love it! haha, very awesome story. keep it up! ok then.. bye!
BlackOuroboros chapter 8 . 6/16/2004
Great chapter! i hope you update soon!
aliasfan chapter 8 . 6/14/2004
Yay! Finally an update after more than two months! Yes, I know people get writer's block or have other fics to work on (this other fic that I'm reading just updated after two months cause they were working on their other one). So I understand why you didn't update in a while. But still! YOur fic is so good that I couldn't help but be impatient! I'm reading one of juzlovnsora's stories right now. She's nice to help you out! I really enjoyed this chappie! You can't let sorry die! He's my lover! How can we ever get married if he's dead! j/k Anyways, great job on this chappie and overall your whole fic so far! I missed you! :)
Sakasha chapter 8 . 6/14/2004
That was GREAT! I was crying at the end of that chappie. In your next chappie i hope you don't let Sora die or I'll be crying for months.
51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »